Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flogging a Dead Horse: The Late Late Show - Friday 5th March 2021

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭EmptyTree

what a horrible tattoo she has

I disagree

• Registered Users Posts: 19,588 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

Why do they have some guests in studio and more not?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,530 ✭✭✭PieOhMy

This is Ryan's main event of the week now. This is what he lives for. Someone talking about a tragedy. He can really needle his fingers into the deep misery and try to make them cry if possible. Not only can he do this on a one on one level he can also make sure that on Friday night the nation goes to bed nice and deflated and down in the dumps. I bet he has a great laughter to himself when he gets home standing in front of the mirror pointing at himself in various poses that he does for some reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,509 ✭✭✭passremarkable

Munster v Connacht is in the 57th minute. There’s a great try coming up soon if anyone wants to avoid the misery slot.

A silky rolling maul !

• Registered Users Posts: 81,516 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Here's the thing AD
    You know me over the years.
    I love my animals.
    He's a C you next Tuesday.
    I'll fight you to the end over this West.................GSW

:D, if he was say putting his fingers in the horses eyes or doing anything outright disrespectful I could understand the public rage but I just couldn't see it. Next logical step was going to be a teleporter or JCB arriving to lift up the body and dispose of it in the back of a large truck or van, it was never going to be a hearse from Masseys arriving to bring the horse to St Patrick's Cathedral.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,763 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

He may not know what it is

hahahahhhaha

tumblr_m2fi7rpRYX1qcwgrvo3_500.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 20,808 ✭✭✭✭FixdePitchmark

Strange style to story ?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,588 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

Ha, i flicked the channel a few times while looking at my phone. I just heard the words "she was bleeding in my arms".

For a split second I just assumed it was the Late Late. It was Midsomer Murders.

This is the awful thing about accommodation security, when electronic things fail it can be disastrous in fire.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,804 ✭✭✭take everything

She describes this very well.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

:D, if he was say putting his fingers in the horses eyes or doing anything outright disrespectful I could understand the public rage but I just couldn't see it. Next logical step was going to be a teleporter or JCB arriving to lift up the body and dispose of it in the back of a large truck or van, it was never going to be a hearse from Masseys arriving to bring the horse to St Patrick's Cathedral.

I hear you.

But.

IF /WHATEVER.

RESPECT.

He was caught rapid.

If you lose respect......

Agonising thing to happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,750 ✭✭✭✭walshb

What a mad story!!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,516 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

This is the awful thing about accommodation security, when electronic things fail it can be disastrous in fire.

Cars in particular when they come in to contact with water are death traps, de olden days windup windows were safer.

This is the second fatal fire segment that this program has had in the last few weeks. Remeber this is the "fun-ometer" being dialled up people. This is entertainment. ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,253 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

I missed the start, when and where did this happen?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Very gripping story. She’s telling it well

I have no idea what she's on about????

What is this about????

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭JustJoe7240

I missed the start, when and where did this happen?

Greece in 2018

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,306 ✭✭✭AllForIt

Very gripping story. She’s telling it well

She's telling it well and enjoying telling it well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭tupenny

Jayziz.

I'd run or play dead

• Registered Users Posts: 2,530 ✭✭✭wandererz

Did Brian die??

• Registered Users Posts: 11,092 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

Agonising thing to happen.

I'm just thinking about anytime you light a fire outside to burn rubbish or have a bonfire, and how your eyes feel like they are burning when you get too close.

Must be truly terrifying to experience when its amplified to this degree.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭JustJoe7240

I have no idea what she's on about????

What is this about????

She lost her husband and got some horrific injuries on honeymoon in the wildfires in Greece in 2018

• Registered Users Posts: 20,808 ✭✭✭✭FixdePitchmark

wandererz wrote: »
    Did Brian die??

??

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭sparksfly

wandererz wrote: »
    Did Brian die??
    Unfortunately yes.

She lost her husband and got some horrific injuries on honeymoon in the wildfires in Greece in 2018

Oh
    Whoosh

I thought it was a house fire in ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,805 ✭✭✭Doctors room ghost

Are any of ye on the journal and are the pictures beside the story’s missing

• Advertisement

Wer really lucky in Ireland that theres no lethal animals bar bulls etc and no natural disasters on the earthquake/volcano/ wild fire scale

Advertisement