Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flogging a Dead Horse: The Late Late Show - Friday 5th March 2021

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

How did the older generation just get the fook on with life?

Yip.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,738 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Because there was far less assholes in the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

I agree. She is right about the camera up the skirt though. Absolutely disgusting carry on.

Jesus, didn’t know about that. Anyone doing that is absolute scum.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,501 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

I was disgusted how the media and in particular RTE handled the Gordon Elliot story during the week, they basically persecuted the man round the clock on news broadcasts and Liveline etc for the entire week. This same organisation makes a big thing of highlighting how Caroline Flack was treated so poorly by the media which eventually led to her suicide. I imagine Gordon wouldn't have the network around him coaching in how to respond to being wall to wall on every media outlet as she had, must have been hell for him mentally during the week.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,348 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

Lads - could be the strong IPA - but what is she talking about ?

Can anyone sum up ?

Pure fuc:%g shi%e!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭Government buildings

Lads - could be the strong IPA - but what is she talking about ?

Can anyone sum up ?

Nobody knows.

Jesus, didn’t know about that. Anyone doing that is absolute scum.

A very small example of paps id imagine who used work for the rags.

Tine to change the channel now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭ford fiesta

some nice misery coming up after the break

• Registered Users Posts: 4,805 ✭✭✭Doctors room ghost

some nice misery coming up after the break

Nothing like a bit of misery to finish the week

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,509 ✭✭✭passremarkable

What’s a Jason for short

Referring to Harry punching earlier
    He’s Jason
    As in Jason puncheon

• Registered Users Posts: 20,806 ✭✭✭✭FixdePitchmark

Pure fuc:%g shi%e!

I know when we are on thread we can zone out.

But that was scary - was like the twilight zone out.

Like - if they played Una's song over her head - and her head over U'na song - it would all be the same. Not sure if that chat over Una's head comes into it.

It was scary.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

Munster v Connacht is in the 57th minute. There’s a great try coming up soon if anyone wants to avoid the misery slot.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,284 ✭✭✭FintanMcluskey

Likely they had more self entertainment skills. Or could be content just listening to a wireless as they called it

Munster v Connacht is in the 57th minute. There’s a great try coming up soon if anyone wants to avoid the misery slot.

Just watched it, what a breakaway. And Carbery finally shaking off injury woes...we need him in next WC with Granny Sexton cheering him on from the stand

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭Macdarack

I was disgusted how the media and in particular RTE handled the Gordon Elliot story during the week, they basically persecuted the man round the clock on news broadcasts and Liveline etc for the entire week. This same organisation makes a big thing of highlighting how Caroline Flack was treated so poorly by the media which eventually led to her suicide. I imagine Gordon wouldn't have the network around him coaching in how to respond to being wall to wall on every media outlet as she had, must have been hell for him mentally during the week.

I think the horsey fraternity treated him worse. They really hung him out. RTE just reporting I would have though.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

Here's the thing AD

You know me over the years.

I love my animals.

He's a C you next Tuesday.

I'll fight you to the end over this West.................GSW

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭Macdarack

Just watched it, what a breakaway. And Carbery finally shaking off injury woes...we need him in next WC with Granny Sexton cheering him on from the stand

Great try, love Mike Haley

• Registered Users Posts: 2,530 ✭✭✭wandererz

Death Time??

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭Government buildings

She is very good looking.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,501 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Macdarack wrote: »
    I think the horsey fraternity treated him worse. They really hung him out. RTE just reporting I would have though.

Michael O'Leary fair play to him backed him up, turns out the horse was actually one of Michaels too.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,755 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭ford fiesta

what a horrible tattoo she has

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭generalgerry

I was disgusted how the media and in particular RTE handled the Gordon Elliot story during the week

May I reference my post about Off The Ball's coverage of this.
    Did anybody hear John Duggan on this morning, saying that everybody deserves a second chance and blames social media for the cancel culture. Such hypocrisy, given his own shows coverage of the topic. No second chances with the moral flowers on OTB that's for sure.

On Monday night, after they had all condemned Elliott for a few hours on their show and questioned the culture in his yard, they got in some texts and Tweets (i.e social media) which Joe Molloy reluctantly read out:
    "This is out of control, you've too much time on your hands, crazy crazy crazy. I'm not a real horse racing fan but I fully support Gordon Elliott"
    "Lads, I know journos love a scandal but get off the cancel culture, Elliott is a decent guy. He is regarded as a man who looks after horses"
    "It's a pathetic non story, do you lads not eat burgers, hypocrites" (which caused Richie to sigh like a school girl)
    So tell me John Duggan, who is driving the cancel culture really?

It's almost like they deliberately sensationalise the topic from both sides of the argument to maximise the monetization for the gambling company that sponsors them. It's sort of hard to moralise when you are sponsored by a gambling company

She is very good looking.

The only woman in the room usually is

df369a9392575104828809e3859a315f.gif

:D

S02E11-Pe4O5Bls-thumb.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,284 ✭✭✭FintanMcluskey

The only woman in the room usually is

Any port in a storm they say

• Registered Users Posts: 19,588 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

I feel like my IQ - which was, I can honestly say, in the possibly middle regions of IQ scores - has taken a bit of a dive tonight.

Girl band lady miming and talking about dating, the bloke off Xfactor, the lady off that I'm A Celebrity & Love Island yoke and then ads for Vogue Williams and that stupid coffee in the laundrette ad and those slimy bookie ads where they pretend they are great craic and not insidious leeches.

It's just a string of valueless nonsense.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,092 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

what a horrible tattoo she has

I'm assuming it's covering some burning

Advertisement