Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Raw Superthread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,858 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Noticed Nikki Cross lurking in the background at the start of the interview with Candace.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,379 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Hurt Business reunion tonight ?

• Registered Users Posts: 37,912 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Would be good for Business I suppose

(I'll get my coat)

Rhea could take on an Uso or Solo

So the tag title matches from Raw and Smackdown will be for the separate titles and not unified like the Reigns match.

• Advertisement

Decent Raw and nice to see them tease a new version of the Hurt Busiess with Omas been 5th member

So will a certain Hollywood Actor return next week for Raw 30 ??

• Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭hynesie08

Sami Zayn will be put on trial by Roman Reigns and The Bloodline on Raw 30

• Registered Users Posts: 3,067 ✭✭✭ThePott

Also interesting to note that it was apparently originally going to be a acknowledgement ceremony for Roman Reigns from the larger Anoa'i family including Rikishi, Afa, Sika and more.

Some people are suggesting that this was going to be an angle to set up the Rock as Roman's WM opponent and the fact it's been scrapped as evidence that the Rock won't be at this year's Mania but we shall see.

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭Pinkman

Strange that the excuse being put out there is Rock doesn't have time to get into ring shape - I mean Mania isn't till April and he's known about this for ages presumably. He always looks in shape so it's more cardio that's the issue. It doesn't sound like he is filming any movies this side of Mania so the only other thing he has is the XFL launch so doing Mania would be a good way to help promote that too. Roman v Cody really doesn't seem big enough to Main event Mania. Unless its Roman v Cody v Rock as a way of Rock not having to do too much.

Austin not being at Raw 30 must mean he's being held back for Mania. Hard to know who he will face - Theory or Rollins perhaps? Cena probably getting Theory though.

• Advertisement

Hulkster looking well

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

FFS. Why could they not give us an old RAW entrance set that isn't the big letters instead of the big boring video wall for this!?

Can't remember the last time I watched RAW live.

Well worth it just to see Rhea <3

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Underwhelming raw special with very little surprises. Why they didn’t leave this till after the rumble and treat it like a raw after mania and make it a big deal.

So they advertise the cage match to lure people in then pretty much scrap it. I would assume all 4 involved will be in the Rumble so when will the match be now? Elimination Chamber is only 3 weeks after Rumble.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,147 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

After all that how can Sami not win the Rumble and be the man to beat the man? The story writes itself! He's got the crowd backing, the logical progression... They're not gonna do it though are they

Wonder what he has to do on Saturday. Is it to do with the title match or the Rumble match?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Not only will they not do it, he won't even be in the Rumble.

He'll get beaten by Reigns in Montreal at Elimination Chamber but will get a tag title victory with KO at Mania. 🙄

Title match, Reigns will make him cost KO the match or get kicked out of the Bloodline.

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭Officer999

That was just brilliant storytelling again. I really don’t want this Sami/Bloodline to end. Jey being the guy to save Sami was so good.

I think Reigns will make Sami eliminate himself from the Rumble.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,067 ✭✭✭ThePott

The cage match being cut sucks sounds like it was because they went long, plenty of other stuff should have been cut. It was okay but nothing massively impressive. These anniversary shows are rarely something to write home about tbh.

That being said the Trial of Sami Zayn was excellent. I'm shocked that the story has been going that long I've been enjoying it so much. I do think Sami toppling Roman would be great but I don't see them going with it, even if it is the right call. Interesting to see what they will do with him.

Sami eliminating both Cody and Solo last in men's rumble thus winning would be great, he is so over and it brings the story full circle, him then to challenge Reigns at WM

I wish one of the lads would hit Rhea, come back Orton

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Pentecost

They could do Roman beating Sami at Mania after a hell of a fight from Sami. Then Owens comes out to save him from a post match beat down, they hug it out in the ring for a Mania moment for Sami and they're buds again.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,147 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

LA Knight got some rub from Taker there, didn't know he was managed by Paul Bearer at one point. He's absolutely dynamite on the stick.

Was expecting the Usos too lose the 'Raw Tag Titles' to start the titles been split

The Bloodlne/Sami stuff is the best storyline in years and Sami winning the rumble would bring it to another level

It was cool seeing The American Badass Taker again, doubt it will go anywhere even with whatever he whispered to Bray

Angle been part of DX was wrestlecrap at its finest but still not as bad as the time he was part of the Shield

Brock going for the US title is a bit of a demotion for him

I don't think Brock is going for the US Title tbh I think it's just a way to continue his feud with Big Bob. WrestleMania rematch I reckon with it not happening at the Rumble.

Less than 3 weeks to Elimination Chamber. Will they start the build tonight?

Maybe for the men's since have to wait for Rhea to choose which title she's going for before they announce what title the Chamber match is for. Though if the Woman's match is for a shot at the title at Mania rather than competing for the title in the Chamber, then they don't have to wait on Rhea.

Cody kicking off Raw tonight. US Title being defended in the chamber with qualifying matches this week

Rollins VS Chad Gable

Corbin VS Johnny Wrestling

Rhea also announcing who she's going after tonight (I'm guessing Bianca for no reason whatsoever)

There may be no need to split the World titles with the US title getting turned into the top title on RAW

Sure the MITB was cashed in on it

• Advertisement

Advertisement