Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gordon Elliott

Options
1414243444547»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,150 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

Itziger wrote: »
    Ah, but that was BEFORE he threw the mare at the last hurdle and took his Paddy Power 10% bonus. Jeez, Dan.

Oh right, I remember the racing experts down the pub noticing that alright!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,150 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

I see that Ge and denise both have horses going in the mares handicap in Lt today.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,745 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Mod edit

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

quick question - is GE married?

cause i can't find any reference to it online

• Registered Users Posts: 16,523 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

fryup wrote: »
    quick question - is GE married?

cause i can't find any reference to it online

No

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭TimHorton

yabadabado wrote: »
    No

Maybe related to how/why the photo surfaced ??

• Registered Users Posts: 16,523 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

TimHorton wrote: »
    Maybe related to how/why the photo surfaced ??

Yes ,if rumours are to be believed.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,845 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Davy Russell's column in the Indo today, describing the anguish among the staff at the yard when many of their horses were removed by owners last week, is a very rough read.

They have done absolutely nothing wrong. Neither of course have the owners or the animals. Hopefully all can be reunited soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭dickdasr1234

Any truth in the rumour that the royal family are to be banned from owning horses?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭pottokblue

I think the headlad got a heavy enough sanction for taking the picture unless he was the one to release back in feb21 as part of a sabotage Elliot campain in which case he should get a heavier sanction imo.

https://www.irishexaminer.com/sport/racing/arid-40247942.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,651 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

pottokblue wrote:
    I think the headlad got a heavy enough sanction for taking the picture unless he was the one to release back in feb21 as part of a sabotage Elliot campain in which case he should get a heavier sanction imo.
    Why should he get a heavier sanction if he released it?

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭mountai

Fair play to HDB for giving credit to where it was due. I wonder will the owners return when his ban ends?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭rolling boh

Cannot see the owners coming back he will have to attract some new ones especially with M O LEARY winding down it may take a bit to get back to the very top .

Advertisement