Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FE1 Exam Thread (Read 1st post!) No trading

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Debarramike137

Anyone got recent EU papers and reports please? I’ve got March 16-March 18 and can send. Thanks a lot

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭NewFe1

maggie95 wrote: »
    Got my Company script back this afternoon. No sign of my other three though yet!

No markings on them, just the question and answer

Did they have markings out of 20 for each question or just an overall mark?

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭caius97

Anyone have the 2020 EU papers?

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭maggie95

NewFe1 wrote: »
    Did they have markings out of 20 for each question or just an overall mark?

Nothing at all - just what I submitted and all 8 questions. Not even an overall mark.

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭awsah

Nothing at all - just what I submitted and all 8 questions. Not even an overall mark.

there has to be a sheet of paper somewhere with the marks for each question, this is insane!! so examiners can just look at your paper and be like "that is 36" without individually assessing each question??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭NewFe1

Well that's just outrageous

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭jus_me

NewFe1 wrote: »
    Well that's just outrageous

There is no way they can do that and not have everyone go mad :(

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭TCPIP

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Lealaw

TCPIP wrote: »

That is great to see!! Fair play and thanks a million.
    More information than the LS have ever provided!

Thanks a mill for this, really cool to see!

Sorry if it's been posted before but do you have the sample size for each subject?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22 BookFast

Got my Company script back this afternoon. No sign of my other three though yet!

No markings on them, just the question and answer

Annoying but the e-mail does say that the individual marks for each question will be sent in a separate email.

I don't see the logic behind that but they will be sending us the breakdown in fairness.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 YcL

Thank you, I passed 7 exams first time, Company only one I failed and got in 30s, I was very suprised as felt I had more substance in my answer than most of the other exams. I sent an email to the law society flagging that I think it was marked harshly which normally is tough luck, but to do it in the last sitting is just damn right cruel, and that they should highlight this to exaimners...this has at least put an end to my suspision..38.1%!!!!!!

BookFast wrote: »
    Annoying but the e-mail does say that the individual marks for each question will be sent in a separate email.

I don't see the logic behind that but they will be sending us the breakdown in fairness.

It would have been very helpful if I had read the email! Still makes no sense to do it separately. I understand there being two docs but surely it's more work for them to send it out separately

• Registered Users Posts: 22 BookFast

BookFast wrote: »
    Sorry if this is an annoying question but I can't find information on it anywhere on the LS website (shock), does anyone know when the awards for results are announced? And what results usually obtain an award, are we talking 75% plus?
    It would have been very helpful if I had read the email! Still makes no sense to do it separately. I understand there being two docs but surely it's more work for them to send it out separately

Oh absolutely no sense, are we surprised
    Might be helpful if they sent them at the same time as well

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭CMUL

That is very interesting, thank you so much for working it out

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Lawwww2020

Did anyone get a response when they emailed asking for papers back under GDPR or do they just send the papers out?

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Fe119

Lawwww2020 wrote: »
    Did anyone get a response when they emailed asking for papers back under GDPR or do they just send the papers out?

I didn't get a response or my papers :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭FE1s2021

Fe119 wrote: »
    I didn't get a response or my papers :confused:

I think they just send them out. I called today and was told it would be sent out next week

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭fe1fi20

anyone need contract legislation? as good as new and unmarked..

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭neon123

Does anyone know if it's possible to get hands on a copy of the exact Qs that came up for Company in November ? LS don't seem to be selling the most recent exam papers anymore which is annoying.

• Advertisement

neon123 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if it's possible to get hands on a copy of the exact Qs that came up for Company in November ? LS don't seem to be selling the most recent exam papers anymore which is annoying.

Sorry to upload as screenshots! Law Society seem to have a block on copying and pasting from script (or I'm just an idiot which is also possible)

Attached is Q1-6, will upload Q7-8 below

Q7 and Q8 for Company

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭Iso_123

what was the email address that people sent the GDPR Requests to?

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭awsah

Sorry to upload as screenshots! Law Society seem to have a block on copying and pasting from script (or I'm just an idiot which is also possible)

Attached is Q1-6, will upload Q7-8 below

Reading through those gave me shivers, I honestly couldn't tell you which ones I attempted, and I would not have a hope of passing them now!

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭neon123

Q7 and Q8 for Company

Thanks so much for those Maggie, very much appreciated :)

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭rickmatt

Hi guys,

So do they not send out a letter if you have all 8 passed or any form of documentation as evidence you have them, for like application etc.?

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭fe1fi20

anyone have november 2020 property & criminal papers?

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Debarramike137

Hi guys

Does anyone have recent EU exam reports please? I’ve got 2016-2018 and lots of other materials In other subjects. Thanks a lot

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭WesternC123

Constitutional

Hey guys, does anyone have any advice on what 'Unspecified Rights' i.e. right to privacy, right to earn a livelihood etc. to concentrate on for the exam? Are there any that come up a lot/some that rarely come up?

Thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43 DavidX90

That is quality stuff. Fair play!

How big was the sample size in the end?

Advertisement