Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FE1 Exam Thread (Read 1st post!) No trading

Options
1283284285286287289»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭madonna123

Hey everyone,

I requested to view Script for EU, it was an online exam.

This email came today, scripts available from 17th May in FE-1 page.

I can’t seem to find it anywhere on the site.

Anyone having luck viewing scripts ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Lady_Luck

Hey everyone,

Just to let people know, the timetable for September/ October 2023 has been released by the Law Society!

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭swankyslug

Anyone have corrected Constitutional, contract and tort scripts? In return I can share any of the other 5 :) grades don’t matter, I just want to get a feel for how these examiners mark questions

• Registered Users Posts: 3 cbbubbles

Looking for some decent constitutional notes if anyone has any for swap or sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Jdharte

Hi I received a copy of my script from my failed Company exam with a breakdown of the points for eqch question. I was wondering if it was worth doing the City College prep course. I already had the manual from a previous year but still cant get past the 50%.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 hopefultrainee

Personally I don't think so.

I didn't use a manual at all or do a prep course. I used past papers and his book for expansion and passed first sitting. He wants what he tells you in his examer reports and anything else that's not from his mouth is redundant knowledge in my opinion for the exam. If you make sure to know all the cases he mentions in the examiners reports for the questions you answer you should pass.

Best of luck for the next sitting 🤞

• Registered Users Posts: 24 iana2017

Hi all, desperately looking for some up to date grids for constitution, company and/ ir tort.... Can swap typed notes for company and tort, just beginning constitution...

Much appreciated and good luck everyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 tdizzler

Oh yeah I’d really appreciate if somebody could share grids for Equity, Property, EU and Criminal also

• Registered Users Posts: 6 newtolaw

Hi just wondering if anyone has any up to date grids for Equity and Property, I have 2020 for both.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭RebeccaM90

Any suggestions on what to study for criminal law for the October sittings? So much course content.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 nitro1234561

For Constitutional Law, I'm just curious about what people are planning on not covering. I am planning on cutting the Preamble, amending, The nation people state and Sovereignty, the President and AG, Emergency and War, International Law, and Abortion. These don't appear to be examined very often, and there isn't much on them. My only worry is that if he decides to set the exam from hell, I could be fucked

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭lawDani

hey all, I hope everyone is doing ok after that sitting and if the papers didn't go totally in your favour remember that's its only an exam when it all comes down t it at the end if the day.

that said, lol, I am wondering what people thought of the tort paper today, and if and how anybody answered Q8 ?

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭swankyslug

What were the facts of q8 again? Sorry I can never remember what question was which number. I thought the tort paper was ok!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Luke11k

Have people started studying for the March sitting?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 newtolaw

Not yet, was kinda waiting til results of last sitting came out so I know whether I'll be repeating or not, have you?

It would be so helpful if they kept the timetable the same every sitting too, I'm working full time so having a gap between exams would be ideal but you just don't know do you?

Anyone know when the results come out? I'm guessing around Tuesday 28th November judging on last November's release but that's pure guesswork.

I'm doing my first batch of 3 in March - career change at 30yo. Agreed, working full time and planning can be a bit tricky. I have no idea what to expect at this stage

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭murray132

Post edited by murray132 on

Can anyone recommend a Criminal prep course? Currently with Law school and Stephen Faulkner and finding it sub par.

Does anyone know when the spring timetable will be released?

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭BASHBAG

Hi folks,

Quick question. Has anyone heard of instances where a person has been permitted to PPC 1 after obtaining a TC, but where the 5 years usage limit of the FE1s has been exceeded?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭vid36

You definitely should enquire. The time limit is now 7 years. Write to the Education Committee.

Advertisement