Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NASCAR 2023

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,388 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nowso

talladega and all the carnage is on Viaplay sports extra today

• Registered Users Posts: 5,619 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

Yep, red flag at the moment. It was all very cordial through stage 1 and towards the end of stage 2. You could feel the tension building.

Respect toc rookie Herbst earlier on doing a great job running with the veterans at the front. Really managed the front two rows will.

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

i had to switch to nbc stream the picture on viaplay looks very washed out

I'm watching the channel on FTA satellite in HD (the TV still has it saved as Free sports HD 😂). Picture is very good. No American ads 😜

• Registered Users Posts: 4,619 ✭✭✭Infoanon

Thrilling battle between Blaney and Harvick, 12 thousands of seconds difference gave Blaney the win and locked in a round of 8 position.

Ford have been strong at dega in the past so no big surprise,

However , news that Harvick has been disqualified with SHR already confirming that they won't appeal.

Final race in this round is Charlotte, Kyle Busch is in must win territory while both 23XI are outside the top 8.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,512 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Keselowski just two points above the cut line and Reddick two below, everybody else safe I think unless Bubba, Chastain or Kyle Busch manage to win.

I still think Buescher is going to pull off the upset and win the championship.

the best roadrace of the year with the stage breaks back in , and they ended up causing chase and reddickk to loose there chances of winning .

Great to see Dinger win he deserved a win

That was a crash fest - Truex lucky not to be one of the victims , Suarez wrecking Bubba chances , Chastain getting caught up in Kelowskis incident .

Track difficult to pass on ,Reddick chance to win was scuppered by the ridiculous stage breaks and unfortunate timing of a yellow before the end of stage 2. Equally Reddick did not need to win after gaining stage points .

A well deserved win for the Dinger, but the race itself was endless yellows , amateurish driving and very little passing imho.

Busch,Chastain, Kelowskis and Bubba knocked out, points reset so Truex back in the top 4 .

Byton and Hamlin (excl today) look the most consistent to be champion in 4 weeks time.

Cup race on Viaplay Xtra again. Larsen lucky not to have a full head on with the barrels at pit road. Caution is out with 50 to go.

Red flag now while they make repairs to the pit entry barrels.

• Advertisement

the toyotas are going better on the long runs . Larsson drop off really showed the difference , if anything could go wrong for Truex it has lately ,

Bell is a clutch driver , did the same when needed last year .

although the 5 is the fastest car i can see a Joe Gibbs toyota winning the title ,

Byron is the guy I think takes it, he comes up trumps when needed.

I'd love to see Buescher make it but he has to win for that to happen and it's very hard for any team to take on the powerhouses of Hendricks and Gibbs at this time of year.

I was thinking about Harvick retiring and he's expected to go commentating I think.

It wouldn't surprise me if he gets involved in a team. I could see Newman-Haas having Harvick added to the name.

Hsrvick has a contract with Fox to commentate on the races . in the future maybe but dont see him doing anything much yet

Shocker of a truck race finale last night , a wreck fest not befitting of a championship finale.

Infinity race tonight and the final cup race tomorrow night , Blaney v Byron v Bell v Larson

Phoenix and Ford = Blaney ! ,

Kevin Harvicks last race and also Aric Amirola is bowing out , rumours persist that Noah Gregson will be in the #10 next year.

Yellow after 3 laps in the Xfinity championship race. It'll be a long evening 😁

Caution 2 on lap 8 🙄😅

agreed with your logic ! very good climax to the season . Blaney far better on the night

I'd never have predicted that Ryan Blaney would win a championship,not even when he was in the final four.

I can't help not liking the guy ever since the Ryan Newman crash. He acted like he didn't mean to hit him but I'm certain he did.

Advertisement