Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NASCAR 2023

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,619 ✭✭✭Infoanon

Kyle Bush making his eighteenth attempt to win the 500 ,the RCRS are looking strong,a Rowdy win would be good to see.

Conor Daly qualified takes to that crazy crash in race 2, Zane Smith being the other non chartered car to qualify.

Roll on Sunday !

• Registered Users Posts: 37,512 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Just on Zane Smith. I'm not sure how long his contract is with Front Row but I thought for sure they'd put a car in the Xfinity series for him this year.

He's got the quality to be a cup series driver, and a competitive one if he got into the right team.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

Viaplay only officially bought the UK arm of Premier Sports. Our Premier Sports channels are a distinctly different operation.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,642 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

----

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

and it's gone, copyright claimed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,619 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

Let's go racin'.

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

The viaplay channel can be tuned in on a skybox.

11082, H, DVB-S, QPSK, 22.0, 5/6

First Biggie of the evening. Started getting frisky there after the second green flag stops.

Thought I was finally going to see a KB 500 win

Insane finish. Delighted for Ricky, has been great at that track for years and very unlucky a couple of times. Great to see a guy like that finally get a huge win that's well earned over the years.

• Advertisement

Tough race on tyres tonight. I'd like to see Tyler Reddick win it tonight after what happened last year. He deserved to win it.

Hendrick cars have won it the last two years. Larson last year and he's won it twice. Kyle Busch has won it three times.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,388 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nowso

ive gone for Larrson and Allgair in the xfinity

Cars getting pounded by sand and debris. This track is harsh.

https://www.nascar.com/news-media/2023/03/08/cup-series-2023-trackhouse-project-91-cota

Kimi returning with Project 91 car with the Track house team. Due at COTA at the end of March.

track house will gove him a decent car - with the 9 car vacant i can see allgair getting a few runs in it . he should have won the last few races in xfinity only for silly stuff

this atlanta track is terrible constant cautions

What is causing this. Tyres, driver errors?

Austin Hill is so impressive in these type of races.

lack of grip is a lot of it a bit of everything but far 2 many cautions i think they decided to stop pushing going into final stage

• Advertisement

How do.you call getting to the front luck? It took him a lap and a half to get from 8th to the front during the last stage last night.

he was hit into stayed on the track and won last night - a few weeks ago he won an when the caution came up in an overtime lap and the other one was fortunate aswell - he gets up there in the races but hes had a lot of luck

Did you ever the saying 'the better I get the luckier I get'?

That applies here. He's by far the best superspeedway driver in Xfinity.

Some blocking going on in this Cup race. Going to end in tears

went a lot better as they knew whay happened yesterday , amirola is an accident waitint to happen atm - and Logano deserved that win used to live at the track - nearly messed it up backing off at the start pf stage 3 . but got back up

Logano had a great car and team working for him. I like Joey, happy for him.

I thought with him and Keselowski in front it might all end in tears. They didn't get on as teammates, taking each other out a couple of times so on different teams I thought it could get rough. Thankfully that didn't happen.

I can't warm to Joey, dunno what it is. But respect, what a great drive in final laps to claim the win.

NASCAR is at COTA this weekend with Jenson in the 15 car and Kimi in the 91 car. Let's see these guys show the oval experts how to race on a track!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.motorsport.com/nascar-cup/news/nascar-2023-cota-schedule-entry-list-how-to-watch/10447350/amp/

with no chase Elliot . Your down to Allmandinger maybe rowdy and larrson and a few others than good on track

• Advertisement

Should be fun. Hoping Kimi and Jenson don't wreck or get wrecked just because they're fresh in stock cars.

Advertisement