Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Low market cap gems 10-100x

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭olestoepoke

Lex Luthor wrote: »
    always best to do a test transfer first before sending everything, maybe even do it twice

if its a couple eur its better than losing a couple 100

Yeah you're right, it was only 150e so just went ahead with it. Just out of curiosity what happens to the tokens? Sent to a ERC20 network using the correct GO20 address. I read an article that a lot of exchanges have a policy of keeping tokens misplaced like this. I haven't a notion how it all work to be honest I'm a total newbie.

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭detoxkid

Loads of alts flying at the minute. Have a small bag of PHA and ROSE that are doing rightly.

Ya it's really interesting. The big alts like dot ada link have stayed as they were pretty much accumulating for the past few weeks, and the likes of enj theta flying.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Onecoolcookie

VIDYA looks like it could be an interesting player in the NFT space, already risen quite a bit though

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭sammye333

A work colleague of mine was talking about verasity for a long time. He is currently sitting on over €250k at the moment.
    I only bought 300 dollars worth , which gave me 300k coins . I don't have a clue about crypto , so don't ask me about it :-)
    www.verasity.io

• Registered Users Posts: 14 ConstantinL

Yeah you're right, it was only 150e so just went ahead with it. Just out of curiosity what happens to the tokens? Sent to a ERC20 network using the correct GO20 address. I read an article that a lot of exchanges have a policy of keeping tokens misplaced like this. I haven't a notion how it all work to be honest I'm a total newbie.

Some exchanges give us the option to store addresses for quick transfers. Binance for example. I think Bitforex also has a "Add frequently used address" option, so make sure you're using the right address first time and then it will be piece of cake.

I noticed on another thread that you mentioned buying XGG, I also bought loads, thinking of it as a super rare gem :).
    Are you going to buy more before they launch the platform and marketing campaign? or wait and see?

• Advertisement

Some exchanges give us the option to store addresses for quick transfers. Binance for example. I think Bitforex also has a "Add frequently used address" option, so make sure you're using the right address first time and then it will be piece of cake.

I noticed on another thread that you mentioned buying XGG, I also bought loads, thinking of it as a super rare gem :).
    Are you going to buy more before they launch the platform and marketing campaign? or wait and see?

I might look into adding more to the bag before the marketing yeah.

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Posh Boy

sammye333 wrote: »
    A work colleague of mine was talking about verasity for a long time. He is currently sitting on over €250k at the moment.
    I only bought 300 dollars worth , which gave me 300k coins . I don't have a clue about crypto , so don't ask me about it :-)
    www.verasity.io

Where did you buy it? Is it on Kraken or did you use an exchange like Pancake? Might take a look and see if it's worth a punt.

Bought a few SafeMoon over the weekend and they promptly dropped .......... holding out for some positive movement this week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭JibJabWibWab

Posh Boy wrote: »
    Where did you buy it? Is it on Kraken or did you use an exchange like Pancake? Might take a look and see if it's worth a punt.

Bought a few SafeMoon over the weekend and they promptly dropped .......... holding out for some positive movement this week.

Verasity is available on quite a few exchanges. I bought some on Uniswap over the weekend.

https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/verasity#markets

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

is it on atomic wallet?

try their support they are excellent

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭The Megaphone

Not exactly gems (or maybe they are), but with more and more people getting into crypto, I've decided to buy small bags of the lower market cap coins that Binance offer, so over the last few days I've added COTI, COCOS and KEY. This follows adding TROY last week (thanks to this thread) which has already doubled.

I'm hoping greedy people (like myself wanting x20, x30 gains) will out of convenience, pick up low market coins that are easily available on a trusted exchange - here's hoping!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

Not exactly gems (or maybe they are), but with more and more people getting into crypto, I've decided to buy small bags of the lower market cap coins that Binance offer, so over the last few days I've added COTI, COCOS and KEY. This follows adding TROY last week (thanks to this thread) which has already doubled.

I'm hoping greedy people (like myself wanting x20, x30 gains) will out of convenience, pick up low market coins that are easily available on a trusted exchange - here's hoping!

well done on picking up some TROY, doubled in the week

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

TROY is coiling up

Thank you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭connie147

well done on picking up some TROY, doubled in the week

Cheers for the shout out. i jumped in for a bit as well.

Connie

Missed out on HOGE, serious gains made in 3 weeks on that one. The latest fad on Reddit is Safemoon, I've no clue what its all about but I might have a small punt incase it does what hoge did.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

Missed out on HOGE, serious gains made in 3 weeks on that one. The latest fad on Reddit is Safemoon, I've no clue what its all about but I might have a small punt incase it does what hope did.

Yeah went in with a tiny amount on safemoon. Followed the same thinking as you.
    Im not even sure how to sell them to be honest

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭joeyboy11

Just bought some safemoon now so hopefully it goes the same way as HOGE.

I heard about a good project called bepro. Might put a few quid on that one tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭snowstreams

I heard about bepro a few times but thought I'd get it cheaper later! It's up 5x now since.
    It still might have another few x left to go though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

Safemoon is fairly climbing. I'll be honest its a pure gamble, dont look at it as some sort of prudent financial investment

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭sammye333

Got it on KUCOIN

• Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭snowstreams

Kucoin has a lot of pumping coins lately.
    dag klv tone bepro drgn etc
    This happened in late Jan early Feb too in a similar pattern.
    Kucoin shares might get a pump from the money sloshing around.

• Advertisement

seannash wrote: »
    Safemoon is fairly climbing. I'll be honest its a pure gamble, dont look at it as some sort of prudent financial investment

Oh yea 100%. I’m a crypto newbie the last few months and managed to blag my way to half a bitcoin. With these shouts I just want to gamble and maybe get lucky and 100x a hundred or 200 quid.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭bosco12345

Kucoin has a lot of pumping coins lately.
    dag klv tone bepro drgn etc
    This happened in late Jan early Feb too in a similar pattern.
    Kucoin shares might get a pump from the money sloshing around.

HTR another gem on it

bosco12345 wrote: »
    HTR another gem on it

HTR seems to be levelling off today after some fantastic growth over the last 2 weeks, is there more in it or has it had it's day?

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭bosco12345

HTR seems to be levelling off today after some fantastic growth over the last 2 weeks, is there more in it or has it had it's day?

I'd say there's definitely more to come with it, il be keeping it for the medium term anyway! $VRA is another one, have been looking at it since it was 0.003 about 2 weeks ago, it's now 0.024.. some massive gains there already

bosco12345 wrote: »
    I'd say there's definitely more to come with it, il be keeping it for the medium term anyway! $VRA is another one, have been looking at it since it was 0.003 about 2 weeks ago, it's now 0.024.. some massive gains there already

Nice, would be great to get in before the initial jump on some of these, where do you see the chatter about them?
    My eyes are going square reading through Reddit posts trying to filter out the nonsense and P&D scams

Got in on some WBS over the weekend, seem to be going well at the moment, I'm in profit just waiting for the moon now

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Str8outtaWuhan

Noob question here. If one of your coins goes moonish how the hell can you cash out without incurring the current crazy fees? I have a bag of VRA and id like to take my stake out but the fees are very high, am I just going to have to pucker up or is there a way to convert it to another coin that doesn't incur such a hit.

seannash wrote: »

Oh its a lotto ticket for sure, so only a small bet for me thanks. I think after the life changing gains made on HOGE recently people are hoping to catch the next one. All absolute **** coins and 100% Ponzi scheme but you can make a fortune if you monitor and jump out at the right time.

Trouble is that by the time you hear about some of these moonshots its already too late.

• Advertisement

Trouble is that by the time you hear about some of these moonshots its already too late.

Exactly, but we can help each other out here with tips on new coins that might take off!

Advertisement