Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Low market cap gems 10-100x

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭username?!

Whelo79 wrote: »
    LTC is done, old news. It offers no utility, serves no purpose. It's 9th on the list of cryptos and falling. There are 6 other cryptos in the top 10 that are much cheaper in price for those wanting to own whole cryptos.

I have no idea why anybody continues to hold it. It's dollar value rises in conjunction with BTC but how is it holding up in BTC rather than dollar value?

Edit: I just checked and in the last 4 years since June 2017 it has gone from .02 BTC per LTC to today's value of .0035.

Find a coin in the top 10 that is as cheap and as widely accepted though.

Litecoin has and will always have it's place. Whenever I'm paying someone or moving money between exchanges it's my go to. Cheap, reliable and start forward.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

username?! wrote: »

Litecoin has and will always have it's place. Whenever I'm paying someone or moving money between exchanges it's my go to. Cheap, reliable and start forward.

I prefer BCH

ZIL having a great 24hrs
    Plus gZil is now about $250ea
    Not bad for a freebie

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭suave.4u

LTC is done, old news. It offers no utility, serves no purpose. It's 9th on the list of cryptos and falling. There are 6 other cryptos in the top 10 that are much cheaper in price for those wanting to own whole cryptos.

I have no idea why anybody continues to hold it. It's dollar value rises in conjunction with BTC but how is it holding up in BTC rather than dollar value?

Edit: I just checked and in the last 4 years since June 2017 it has gone from .02 BTC per LTC to today's value of .0035.

Purpose does not matter. Look at how DOGE is doing.

Look at the NFTs here. Many don't have any use, but check out the prices:
    https://rarible.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

suave.4u wrote: »
    Look at the NFTs here. Many don't have any use, but check out the prices:
    https://rarible.com/

Asking price is high alright but not many are reaching that.
    Still a mad market though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,649 ✭✭✭Whelo79

suave.4u wrote: »
    Purpose does not matter. Look at how DOGE is doing.

DOGE was shilled by one of the most prominent entrepreneurs in the world as a joke. Nobody is shilling LTC.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭snowstreams

Charlie Lee used to have a good affect on ltc in 2017 when I started in crypto.
    But I'll never forget how he sold all his ltc at its all time high!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,394 ✭✭✭✭Timmaay

Timmaay wrote: »
    Fetch.ai doing good stuff for me finally. Been in it since 3c last August, peaked at like 15 then tanked back to 3, but back up to ath at 36 now. They announced some partnership with Bosch last week.

43c now, my orginal investment has gone 5x. Reasonable few people putting a price target of 1$ on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,245 ✭✭✭myshirt

Great to hear about the ones that have went right.

For ones going forward, what small caps are catching your eye? Anyone here on Polkastarter for example? Chance to get in early on some projects there.

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Str8outtaWuhan

myshirt wrote: »
    Great to hear about the ones that have went right.

For ones going forward, what small caps are catching your eye? Anyone here on Polkastarter for example? Chance to get in early on some projects there.

whats caught your eye

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,245 ✭✭✭myshirt

whats caught your eye

It's not on Polkastarter, but Persistence.One

And on Polkastarter Fractal Protocol. Anything in the privacy space if someone can get it right will be big.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭connie147

CHZ up to 69c (up 85% in 24 hrs). As a newbie. I bought in @ 5c and 10c but on;y because of advice from someone on here which led me to read up on it.
    So Kudos to whoever that was!!!

(PS as a beginner, 80% of the crypto I have bought to date has been from reading about them on here and then trying to do my own DD as well after that. Every one of them are in green after 3 weeks (beginners luck obv), but Id just like to give a shout out to the various posters on here who selflessly tip up their fancies here with their reasoning.)

To a beginner like me, and Im sure there is plenty more, yere advice is invaluable, not only in yere "tips" in what coins to look at, but also, reading back through all the various threads helps us avoid silly mistakes.

So Thanks again

Connie

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭pioneerpro

For a (minor) bull position:
    https://heraldsheets.com/litecoins-mimblewimble-via-extension-blocks-will-be-code-complete-by-15th-march-heres-why-it-matters/

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭dirk_dangler

You can work for this this one, you will have to earn it, can the collective boards hive mind figure out what it is?
    Could be massive overnight if the rumoured partnerships happen, names that everyone and their mother will know, but never mind that the current partnerships are mouth watering, i can see 100x here in the coming years, if the stars aline a 1000x
    hint.jpg
    Gavin wood on the left, ETH/DOT
    #6 https://gridsingularity.com/about/#team
    Energy web cofounders https://www.energyweb.org/about/history/

https://twitter.com/WalterKook/status/1370648748787970048
    Herbert Diess
    Chairman of the Management Board of Volkswagen Group

Jack Dorsey of Twitter and Square is on record as wanting both to run on zero carbon electricity
    Tesla are the same with their plans, solar city are a large part of this.
    The Texas electricity fiasco of a few weeks back, changes are coming.

Huge multi billion dollar partners
    https://www.energyweb.org/work-with-us/our-affiliate-ecosystem/
    Circulating Supply
    33,163,365 / 61,810,024
    Max Supply
    Market cap
    $493m

$14.87 right now, max supply 100m, so 5x BTC, Clean energy is going to be HUGE in the coming years, I can see a 100x here if it take off with a push from the likes of VW, if Tesla/Jack Dorsey get behind it the rest of the tech world will want to be seen to be green……….then the sky is the limit.

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭dirk_dangler

ALGO is fast and dirt cheap

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Str8outtaWuhan

myshirt wrote: »
    It's not on Polkastarter, but Persistence.One

And on Polkastarter Fractal Protocol. Anything in the privacy space if someone can get it right will be big.

Interested in Persistence had a read of it last night, as a noob how do i stake it , all my DOt currently on cold wallet and they are doing dot soon

Gavin wood on the left, ETH/DOT
    #6 https://gridsingularity.com/about/#team
    Energy web cofounders https://www.energyweb.org/about/history/

https://twitter.com/WalterKook/status/1370648748787970048
    Herbert Diess
    Chairman of the Management Board of Volkswagen Group

Jack Dorsey of Twitter and Square is on record as wanting both to run on zero carbon electricity
    Tesla are the same with their plans, solar city are a large part of this.
    The Texas electricity fiasco of a few weeks back, changes are coming.

Huge multi billion dollar partners
    https://www.energyweb.org/work-with-us/our-affiliate-ecosystem/
    Circulating Supply
    33,163,365 / 61,810,024
    Max Supply
    Market cap
    $493m

$14.87 right now, max supply 100m, so 5x BTC, Clean energy is going to be HUGE in the coming years, I can see a 100x here if it take off with a push from the likes of VW, if Tesla/Jack Dorsey get behind it the rest of the tech world will want to be seen to be green……….then the sky is the limit.

excellent analysis, EWT seems to be good

• Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭snowstreams

Ewt is only on uniswap, kraken and kucoin yet its already a 500m cap.
    So it should easily make a few gains if it gets onto bigger exchanges.

That call about chz was pretty amazing. I saw it was up 100% in a few days so i thought I had already missed the boat.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭bosco12345

Anyone come across efforce ($WOZX).? Its developed by Apple's co founder Steve Wozniac and it's a blockchain energy saving platform. Still fairly cheap and looks promising to my untrained eye. Any heads on here know anything about it? Worth a punt?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭dougal0691

bosco12345 wrote: »
    Anyone come across efforce ($WOZX).? Its developed by Apple's co founder Steve Wozniac and it's a blockchain energy saving platform. Still fairly cheap and looks promising to my untrained eye. Any heads on here know anything about it? Worth a punt?

I heard something a few months back about a coin he was involved with but it turned out a group had developed the idea and asked him could they use his name for it. as far as I'm aware he had no involvement in developing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Truckermal

Truckermal wrote: »
    QKC is another one worth looking at.

Nice gains out of this along with Reef...

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭username?!

Up nearly 15%. Love it. Great coin that is still cheap.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭olestoepoke

Hoge 89,254% in 20 days, how did we miss that one? What about Safemoon? Scam or the next Hoge?

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭detoxkid

Truckermal wrote: »
    Nice gains out of this along with Reef...

Qkc looking good over last 24 hours.

Ive done really well with Ecomi (OMI) this week, bought about 6 weeks ago and up approx 900% since then

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭bosco12345

Ive done really well with Ecomi (OMI) this week, bought about 6 weeks ago and up approx 900% since then

I've seen a few mention this coin, where can we buy it?

bosco12345 wrote: »
    I've seen a few mention this coin, where can we buy it?

Bitforex then create a custom token in Trust wallet. I bought 245k tokens and lost them, did something realy stupid and newbie, set up there customers token with the proper address but never changed the network from ERC20 to GO20 so tokens never made it to trust wallet. Emailed Bitforex and they said tough **** paddy. So bought another 250k Tokens and sent the right way.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,415 ✭✭✭EagererBeaver

Loads of alts flying at the minute. Have a small bag of PHA and ROSE that are doing rightly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

Bitforex then create a custom token in Trust wallet. I bought 245k tokens and lost them, did something realy stupid and newbie, set up there customers token with the proper address but never changed the network from ERC20 to GO20 so tokens never made it to trust wallet. Emailed Bitforex and they said tough **** paddy. So bought another 250k Tokens and sent the right way.

always best to do a test transfer first before sending everything, maybe even do it twice

if its a couple eur its better than losing a couple 100

Advertisement