Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Low market cap gems 10-100x

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,394 ✭✭✭✭Timmaay

Fetch.ai doing good stuff for me finally. Been in it since 3c last August, peaked at like 15 then tanked back to 3, but back up to ath at 36 now. They announced some partnership with Bosch last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭Blanco100

can anyone recommend some good alt coins to get in on?

Going to start with about €200, split between multiple alt coins and leave for maybe 3/5 years. Threw €5 on Stellar Lumens today as example.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Str8outtaWuhan

Blanco100 wrote: »

Going to start with about €200, split between multiple alt coins and leave for maybe 3/5 years. Threw €5 on Stellar Lumens today as example.

Troy
    Siacoin
    e-radix
    ASK

I've a small bag on each , best thing to do is follow this thread and the other ones , there are a lot of well informed lads and ladies here. I've learned lot here and am still learning

• Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭Blanco100

Troy
    Siacoin
    e-radix
    ASK

I've a small bag on each , best thing to do is follow this thread and the other ones , there are a lot of well informed lads and ladies here. I've learned lot here and am still learning

Alot of coin I see are not supported by Coinbase (who I am using), any tips for who they support?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

TROY is coiling up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Str8outtaWuhan

Alot of coin I see are not supported by Coinbase (who I am using), any tips for who they support?

coingeko is imho best website to find who sells which coin

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭bosco12345

SRK has gave me 2x already, still only at $0.01

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭Daithi40

Lex Luthor wrote: »
    TROY is coiling up

Interesting - hadnt heard of it.....

Troy is a one-stop-shop for institutional clients and professional traders offering crypto brokerage services such as spot & margin trading, derivatives, data, custody, lending and staking.
    The TROY utility token allows accessing features in Troy Trade and can, furthermore, be staked to maintain global broker-to-broker networks. TROY is burnt dynamically by rebalancing supply and demand.
    Until Troy launches its mainnet in December 2020, TROY will remain an ERC-20 token on the Ethereum blockchain.

I'm in for a few quid - ty again

DGB
    Theta

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭suave.4u

If you are leaving for 5 years, better to stick with the stalwarts, top 10 coins. BTC Eth
    LTC Ada.
    There is no guarantee when some of these small coins might stop shop

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭snowstreams

suave.4u wrote: »
    If you are leaving for 5 years, better to stick with the stalwarts, top 10 coins. BTC Eth
    LTC Ada.
    There is no guarantee when some of these small coins might stop shop

I agree but I wouldnt regard LTC as a stalwart anymore though.
    Id swap it out for something else like LINK or maybe DOT.

The small cap coins are all long shots, you would need to be watching their prices every so often and get ready to sell them if the market took a bad turn as it inevitably will.

That being said, I took a punt on Alchemist (defi/nft) this week after watching a youtuber covering it. Its already up 50%.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

Vesper finally making a move today

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭Old Perry

TROY is coiling up

not in on it but keeping an eye on it because of this thread. TROY surging the last 12 hours.

when you say coiling up, what did you mean? is a phrase related to investments?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Old Perry wrote: »

Like a snake, ready to strike.

The small cap coins are all long shots, you would need to be watching their prices every so often and get ready to sell them if the market took a bad turn as it inevitably will.

That being said, I took a punt on Alchemist (defi/nft) this week after watching a youtuber covering it. Its already up 50%.

Why wouldn't you consider LTC as a top 10 coin anymore?

Old Perry wrote: »
    not in on it but keeping an eye on it because of this thread. TROY surging the last 12 hours.

Have my eye on it also, as well as SRK (has given me 2x already), VRA, and DENT

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Donegal1234

Matic network (polygon) went from 0.02 in December to 30 cent today. Going on Coinbase pro tomorrow. Celsius network offering 14% apr on it aswell.

My best purchase for a while.

Paypal is going to start doing crypto and that will open it up to the masses. LTC
    will be the cheapest token in Paypal (they start with 4 tokens)
    Also LTC privacy update is coming. I expect a HUGE surge very soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭DerekC16

Anyone have akro or trb, any thoughts on those longterm? Got akro at .02 and trb at 27.00

• Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭snowstreams

LTC doesn't offer anything more than a simple crypto currency.
    I can't see privacy becoming largely adopted because of the issues monero had.
    I can see ltc doing well in the medium term but long term I think it will fade.

Has anyone here heard of klever wallet with token klv?
    It has gone from under a 100m cap to 650m in a week yet there is nothing about it other than a few hype articles about burning coins.
    It either shows hype sells or someone is buying it up.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 2,449 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rob2D

It has gone from under a 100m cap to 650m in a week yet there is nothing about it other than a few hype articles about burning coins.

Good shout. Might be one to go for in the next dip.

TFUEL hits $0.30

over a 20x since the turn of the year, hopefully some of you got in at these very low levels back then

• Registered Users Posts: 7,983 ✭✭✭Unearthly

TFUEL hits $0.30

over a 20x since the turn of the year, hopefully some of you got in at these very low levels back then

Got in at 0.087.

Thank you to all who recommended

LTC doesn't offer anything more than a simple crypto currency.
    I can't see privacy becoming largely adopted because of the issues monero had.
    I can see ltc doing well in the medium term but long term I think it will fade.

Lets wait and watch :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,696 ✭✭✭Raoul

Unearthly wrote: »
    Got in at 0.087.

Thank you to all who recommended

I didn't get in on TFUEL. Got in on Theta. I was diversifying too much and decided I needed to stop. Now I regret it! :(:(.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

TFUEL hits $0.30

I imagine there is still some room for growth with it

seannash wrote: »
    I imagine there is still some room for growth with it

I was kind of thinking a 50c tfule would be great in 2021

Now I'm thinking maybe a buck

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭The Megaphone

suave.4u wrote: »
    Paypal is going to start doing crypto and that will open it up to the masses. LTC
    will be the cheapest token in Paypal (they start with 4 tokens)
    Also LTC privacy update is coming. I expect a HUGE surge very soon.

I'm hoping that people's attraction to owning full coins rather than a fraction of larger valued coins will drive LTC when Paypal bring this in!

I'm hoping that people's attraction to owning full coins rather than a fraction of larger valued coins will drive LTC when Paypal bring this in!

Yup, my point exactly. LTC will be the cheapest option

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,649 ✭✭✭Whelo79

LTC is done, old news. It offers no utility, serves no purpose. It's 9th on the list of cryptos and falling. There are 6 other cryptos in the top 10 that are much cheaper in price for those wanting to own whole cryptos.

I have no idea why anybody continues to hold it. It's dollar value rises in conjunction with BTC but how is it holding up in BTC rather than dollar value?

Edit: I just checked and in the last 4 years since June 2017 it has gone from .02 BTC per LTC to today's value of .0035.

Advertisement