Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Low market cap gems 10-100x

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Ixlandia

Do you guys reckon its too late to grab a bag of oasis.

Looks like a solid project with a great team but i see there is 10 billion coins in circulation, which is quite high

Yes I was looking into ROSE too, led by a lady called Dawn Song, she is very much respected in the developer community. I see that there are 10 billion coins max, but only 1.5 billion in circulation at the moment, no crazy pumps with this one historically. It seems to be under the radar for now, i'm surprised that it is not mentioned more

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

I have a small ROSE bag.
    Hasn't done anything much in the month or two since I got it, but one I'm happy to let sit and forget about.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Treplev wrote: »
    Big fan of Oasis Network and their team too, I have been adding slowly over the last month. Will probably look to stake long term
    Ixlandia wrote: »
    Yes I was looking into ROSE too, led by a lady called Dawn Song, she is very much respected in the developer community. I see that there are 10 billion coins max, but only 1.5 billion in circulation at the moment, no crazy pumps with this one historically. It seems to be under the radar for now, i'm surprised that it is not mentioned more
    Dades wrote: »
    I have a small ROSE bag.
    Hasn't done anything much in the month or two since I got it, but one I'm happy to let sit and forget about.

How does a noob get in on these? I have a small holding in ETH and I want to "practice" on some smaller alt coins with smaller amounts that I can afford to lose.

I have Binance, Coinbase, Coinmetro(where I have my eth) and Theta wallet on my phone.

Any guidance please?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,517 ✭✭✭✭banie01

frag420 wrote: »
    How does a noob get in on these? I have a small holding in ETH and I want to "practice" on some smaller alt coins with smaller amounts that I can afford to lose.

I have Binance, Coinbase, Coinmetro(where I have my eth) and Theta wallet on my phone.

Any guidance please?

ROSE is available to buy on Binance with multiple trading pairs.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,287 ✭✭✭givyjoe

banie01 wrote: »
    ROSE is available to buy on Binance with multiple trading pairs.

Is it? Just had a quick look (settings on Binance Lite) and i cant see it, even using the search bar.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,517 ✭✭✭✭banie01

givyjoe wrote: »
    Is it? Just had a quick look (settings on Binance Lite) and i cant see it, even using the search bar.

Yep, on the full version at least.

Screenshot-2021-05-12-12-06-26-197-com-binance-dev.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭Daithi40

givyjoe wrote: »

Yep I bought some on Binance with USDT

• Registered Users Posts: 6,003 ✭✭✭handlemaster

Are at lot of these coins ever going to be worth very much with the very high circulation numbers they have ?
    Obviously the white paper should be viewed first, then the circulation numbers

• Registered Users Posts: 24 elgstring

Rob2D wrote: »
    The diamond in the rough of my portfolio, $FEG, has just won moonshot Monday over at r/SatoshiStreetBets:

https://www.reddit.com/r/SatoshiStreetBets/comments/md27vq/congratulations_to_feg_winner_of_moonshot_monday/

I took a gamble on it back in Feb with €500 and I already have over €10K profit with it. And they haven't even launched their Swap yet or started a marketing push. Hopefully it keeps going for me.

To think, if I had put in a proper amount I'd almost have house money. But these type of projects are the wild west and I suppose it's always better to be cautious.

House money now? Im +4300% off the back of this post, nice one.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 2,449 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rob2D

elgstring wrote: »
    House money now? Im +4300% off the back of this post, nice one.

Congrats. I sold all mine for 50K+ at previous ATH. Was going to buy back in on the dip but didn't see it take off again over the weekend as I was playing RE8 all the time and didn't bother to check any crypto.

If I had held onto my coins they would have been worth 750K+ this morning. But that's the way she goes I guess. Things always move the second you take your eyes off them.

Glad my tip worked out for somebody at least! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭phishcakes

Congrats. I sold all mine for 50K+ at previous ATH. Was going to buy back in on the dip but didn't see it take off again over the weekend as I was playing RE8 all the time and didn't bother to check any crypto.

If I had held onto my coins they would have been worth 750K+ this morning. But that's the way she goes I guess. Things always move the second you take your eyes off them.

Anymore tips lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭crushproof

phishcakes wrote: »
    Anymore tips lol

I echo this request!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭woejus

get on the telegram group linked upthread
    may be closed to new members

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭Plasandrunt

I'm up x5 but absolute rollarcoaster with FEG the last few days. They were delisted today from gate.io, MXC and Hotbit because their social team posted a picture comparing the Chinese Premier to Winnie The Poo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭blindside88

Having read through a little of this I’ve bought a bit of Rose and Troy. Not heavily invested but will hopefully enjoy the ride

• Registered Users Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭blindside88

woejus wrote: »
    get on the telegram group linked upthread
    may be closed to new members

Seems to be closed to new members

• Registered Users Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭GarIT

Are at lot of these coins ever going to be worth very much with the very high circulation numbers they have ?
    Obviously the white paper should be viewed first, then the circulation numbers

The price is completely irrelevant, you shouldn't even look at it. Market cap is what is relevant. And whether its inflationary, deflationary or fixed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭KilOit

2nd post of this thread I said Matic wasn't low cap at 2cent:eek: if you threw 100 into 2nd feb it'll be worth 11grand now, it's nuts

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭Rock Paper Scissors

Anymore tips lads?

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭gerk86

SYLO? Decentralised commucations app with built in wallet. 12m market cap. Team visible and active. Socials are active. Community engagement good if small. App currently on the play store with 100k+ downloads. Partnership with Aus/NZ Coca Cola. Roadmap is chocabloc for the year with staking immenint. Currently at half a cent, ATH 1.5c a few weeks back. Could be a decent punt.

• Advertisement

gerk86 wrote: »
    SYLO? Decentralised commucations app with built in wallet. 12m market cap. Team visible and active. Socials are active. Community engagement good if small. App currently on the play store with 100k+ downloads. Partnership with Aus/NZ Coca Cola. Roadmap is chocabloc for the year with staking immenint. Currently at half a cent, ATH 1.5c a few weeks back. Could be a decent punt.

This does actually look good

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Stop touching yourself

gerk86 wrote: »

Noob question here- how would I go about buying it? I have a coinbase and binance account but don't see it there

Noob question here- how would I go about buying it? I have a coinbase and binance account but don't see it there

Kucoin

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭langer91

I’ve taken a decent sized bet on Particl being the next big coin.

In a nutshell, it’s a decentralised fully private marketplace.

Team update blogposts can be found below, there’s currently a huge update open for user testing right now, with mainnet launch of this expected in July (it also currently has a version on mainnet right now)

If interested to find out more, the below links are useful

https://particl.news/stepping-things-up-again-with-particl-desktop-3-0-383646386813/

https://mobile.twitter.com/ParticlProject

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭olestoepoke

langer91 wrote: »
    I’ve taken a decent sized bet on Particl being the next big coin.

In a nutshell, it’s a decentralised fully private marketplace.

Team update blogposts can be found below, there’s currently a huge update open for user testing right now, with mainnet launch of this expected in July (it also currently has a version on mainnet right now)

If interested to find out more, the below links are useful

https://particl.news/stepping-things-up-again-with-particl-desktop-3-0-383646386813/

https://mobile.twitter.com/ParticlProject

An interesting project that solves a real world problem. Its worrying that it went from €42 down to €0.18 in 3 years though. Is this an indication of a failed project? Even through this years insane bull run it didnt look like making a move towards previous highs.

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭langer91

An interesting project that solves a real world problem. Its worrying that it went from €42 down to €0.18 in 3 years though. Is this an indication of a failed project? Even through this years insane bull run it didnt look like making a move towards previous highs.

Decent observation.

There was an inflation bug which allowed a hacker to print and dump infinite coins for the last year to 15 months. There is also a lack of liquidity on exchanges.

If there was ever such a thing as a bullish hack this is it, as no-one has heard of this coin, so there is no real reputational damage done and it was patched before it’s big planned update coming in July. You were only screwed if you bought before this 3 years, but for new buyers there is a significant buying opportunity.

The code is also now more audited than ever.

In my opinion the risk reward is one the best I have seen in crypto.

There is also currently a voting proposal open to increase the staking reward allocation to the projects treasury. This would effectively make the project self sustaining going forward for development and marketing.

The team and community are very active on Discord and would do a better job explaining the above or answering any questions.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

Jupiter Project could be worth a punt with their fully encrypted messaging app Metis launching in the coming days. Very active team on the socials too. I bought a few.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭SortingYouOut

mutley18 wrote: »
    Jupiter Project could be worth a punt with their fully encrypted messaging app Metis launching in the coming days. Very active team on the socials too. I bought a few.

How do you get your hands on this?

Beverly Hills, California

• Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

How do you get your hands on this?

PancakeSwap!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭olestoepoke

Jaysus, SET is doing well, Pal flagged it weeks ago and of course I never bought.

Advertisement