Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Terminator Werewolf - Game thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,342 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Necro wrote: »
    Steve, Conor, Jake, Orla were the OG 4

I morphed into Gabriel and then Angus

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=116077349&postcount=2423

Jaysis, it wasnt bad for having no wolves. Only mistake I really made was I picked the wrong person from Clodagh and Conor. Also power role villagers sometimes come out wolfy on wagonomics because of the nature of the way they play. Being able to clear Patrick on the wagonomics was great, but then he got killed with me lol :D

Really well played late game villagers though. I thought wolves were odds on but village really pulled it out of the fire. I's say some of us early game villagers definitely feel like we're getting an undue W against our stats lol :D

Trigger wrote: »
    Took me a while to understand your "style" :pac:

You should have seen my mortifying first Werewolf attempt (Game of Thrones).

I'm still trying to get the moderators to delete it from the site.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

I've never sweated so much in a game of werewolf where I wasn't a wolf. What a comeback!! #ISTANWOLF

• Registered Users Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

Brendan/Miles logging out. What a game lads. I don't know how we pulled it off.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,373 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I have to get something to eat. Have a date with Necro with alphabet sheep rivers and lakes laters.

Beaker might be there so I have to put make-up on too.

Slán libh.

Enjoy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Rikand wrote: »
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=116077349&postcount=2423

Jaysis, it wasnt bad for having no wolves. Only mistake I really made was I picked the wrong person from Clodagh and Conor. Also power role villagers sometimes come out wolfy on wagonomics because of the nature of the way they play. Being able to clear Patrick on the wagonomics was great, but then he got killed with me lol :D

Really well played late game villagers though. I thought wolves were odds on but village really pulled it out of the fire. I's say some of us early game villagers definitely feel like we're getting an undue W against our stats lol :D

I'm pretty sure nearly all my main suspects were RVs :o

duffman13 wrote: »
    Some genuine laughs there, actually looking forward to reading the backrooms, sign of a good game:)

Is the backrooms open?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

You should have seen my mortifying first Werewolf attempt (Game of Thrones).

I'm still trying to get the moderators to delete it from the site.

Should have caught it earlier as you used it in the brexit one nighter too..

I'll probably sign up for the next one dates allowing also

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is the backrooms open?

Not for me yet

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,137 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Kick off date is 14th Feb ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

:D:D:D

Ohh don't know how herself would like that.. might do a few sneaks to the jax :pac:

Ohh don't know how herself would like that.. might do a few sneaks to the jax :pac:

Come on Triggz, we all make sacrifices...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Well done to the village for the win. Cannot believe you pulled it off. MVP is original Angus finding sneaky Steve. A real gotcha moment.

I still don't apologise for my (Vernon) tunnelling Nigel. I was so invested in my theory that he was wolf gaining street cred I couldn't see past it.

And for anyone hoping to play the Fr Ted 2 game that starts on the 14th, there won't be any post limits for Day 0 anyway so feel free to ignore our thread and schmooze the night away with your significant other. (I mean you could just remind them that Valentines Day is a construct of the greeting card industry as a way for poor saps to spend stupid money on cheesy gifts and flowers that your partner doesn't really want anyway. You could also remind them that every day with them is special and you don't need a designated day to remind them of your undying love for them. But I won't judge! I don't usually play on D0 anyway so you do you.)

Come on Triggz, we all make sacrifices...

I've no problem making sacrifices, I just value my balls a bit more :pac:

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Well done to the village for the win. Cannot believe you pulled it off. MVP is original Angus finding sneaky Steve. A real gotcha moment.

I still don't apologise for my (Vernon) tunnelling Nigel. I was so invested in my theory that he was wolf gaining street cred I couldn't see past it.

And for anyone hoping to play the Fr Ted 2 game that starts on the 14th, there won't be any post limits for Day 0 anyway so feel free to ignore our thread and schmooze the night away with your significant other. (I mean you could just remind them that Valentines Day is a construct of the greeting card industry as a way for poor saps to spend stupid money on cheesy gifts and flowers that your partner doesn't really want anyway. You could also remind them that every day with them is special and you don't need a designated day to remind them of your undying love for them. But I won't judge! I don't usually play on D0 anyway so you do you.)

MVP what does that mean?

Some people don't have significant others

Or others :(

Hope to play if I get over my whole being a massive letdown to team today.

MVP what does that mean?

Some people don't have significant others

Or others :(

Hope to play if I get over my whole being a massive letdown to team today.

Its her way of trying to smooze me into playing Feb

Most valuable player

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Big swing in the last few. Big vig shot.... big spot by Angus on Gab.

Those swung it.

Ill share my thoughts later. On mobile in Temple street so while be back on later to provide info and thoughts

Who was the original Angus?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Who was the original Angus?

Trigger I think

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Did I not take over from Khal?

Im all mixed up. Long day Khal was a substitution not Bags

• Advertisement

Can I just say one thing...I know my head was not in the game today.
    Real life is more dramatic than fiction they say and it's true.
    But honestly today in work something happened a colleague. I am in charge of first aid. Not going to say too much but I did the right thing and the person is safe and well.

As I said to everyone at some stage in a backroom or pm, real life cones first. Good on ya Kath

• Registered Users Posts: 7,428 ✭✭✭tritium

That was brilliant beaker. Sorry I wasn’t more active but I loved the game. Don’t know how village won, the wolves were leading us a merry dance for a long time.. they really were brilliant this game so (sort of) gutted for them

I was gonna say I dunno if the wolves were good or if the village were just spectacularly bad but considering the wolves had a couple of newbies, the wolves were excellent.

I was about to wave the white flag Wednesday evening.

Do we have access to backrooms?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,137 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Do we have access to backrooms?

If beaker is busy he can admin me and I'll sort it out for y'all.

Just be prepared there's about 600 posts in the main wolf thread alone :D

tritium wrote: »
    That was brilliant beaker. Sorry I wasn’t more active but I loved the game. Don’t know how village won, the wolves were leading us a merry dance for a long time.. they really were brilliant this game so (sort of) gutted for them

You were active though. There was zero pressure to hit 40 posts a day. Id very very happy if 5 posts was hit by each player.

Ill log on now and sort it.... who wants the keys gor next game ?

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Ill log on now and sort it.... who wants the keys gor next game ?

Sure, whenever you're ready, absolutely no rush. Hope your mum is ok dude.

Sure, whenever you're ready, absolutely no rush. Hope your mum is ok dude.

Ive added you as Game Admin... go nuts :)

Sorry about any delays guys

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,734 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

Ha ha, can't wait to catch up :D

Advertisement