Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Terminator Werewolf - Game thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Necro wrote: »
    It doesn't funnily enough, I kinda felt we had been in trouble since the Nigel lynch and Jake started getting heat. We did well but it's all about endgame and the village aced the endgame whereas we (well me moreso with the Gabriel slippage) made crucial mistakes at bad times.

The wolves appreciated the good start but they never rested on their laurels to be fair.

Necro and Barney did a steller job, not only being wolves, but by being mentors in their backroom. So patient with both EN and KG, while the young wolves got stuck in too. I love our little community. Necro and Barney showed how fun and awesome playing werewolf can be to new players.

Everyone though were super to honest. A nice respectful game by all. Not one ounce of trouble.

Chef kiss

• Registered Users Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

It doesn't funnily enough, I kinda felt we had been in trouble since the Nigel lynch and Jake started getting heat. We did well but it's all about endgame and the village aced the endgame whereas we (well me moreso with the Gabriel slippage) made crucial mistakes at bad times.

I agree, it doesn't. I think we all felt we were lucky. Never a sense of smugness with the wolves. Knew we were lucky and we all made mistakes. We all recognised mistakes before anyone else did even.

Anyway, competitive and all as we can be we all want village to win, no?
    The triumph of good over evil.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,521 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Miles was JGF

Duffs was John

Barney was conor

Gerty was Neowise

Babs was Hello 2d

Emily was Drumpot

Derry was Ceejay

Yos was Gabby

JGF was who in here? What WW name?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Btw, I jumped onto the Jake wagon specifically so you couldn't get any clear villagers from the scanner, we all spread that night to try and cover all bases (though Conor went off on a rogue mission in the end :P )
    Still think that was the wrong call, sorry for railroading you into it!

Cheers Beaks, that was intense! :D

Well played village, really thought we had ya!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Who was Doris?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,185 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Jake WW wrote: »
    Still think that was the wrong call, sorry for railroading you into it!

Cheers Beaks, that was intense! :D

Well played village, really thought we had ya!

Well as it turned out it might have been but we couldn't have known at the time. Not something to be too worried about, we live and learn :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,185 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Who was Doris?

I think it was Reberetta.

Molly was Vernon, Clarabel was Isla. I had you pegged as well 2D :P

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    JGF was who in here? What WW name?

Brendan :)

Necro and Barney did a steller job, not only being wolves, but by being mentors in their backroom. So patient with both EN and KG, while the young wolves got stuck in too.
    Oi, you make us sound like right thickos :D

What's all this reset malarkey, should I do something with Jake's profile before leaving it?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    Oi, you make us sound like right thickos :D

What's all this reset malarkey, should I do something with Jake's profile before leaving it?

If you changed the password during the game, just change it back to how you got it. thats all.

Anyway, competitive and all as we can be we all want village to win, no?
    The triumph of good over evil.
    tenor.gif?itemid=5167053

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Fixxxer was Doris.

Reb had to drop out, as did Tusk and Bags.

I had you pegged as well 2D :P

I'll have to change me game. I'm almost as noticeable as yourself.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Fixxxer was Doris.

Reb had to drop out, as did Tusk and Bags.

Did I not take over from Khal?

Can I just say one thing...I know my head was not in the game today.
    Real life is more dramatic than fiction they say and it's true.
    But honestly today in work something happened a colleague. I am in charge of first aid. Not going to say too much but I did the right thing and the person is safe and well.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

I think it was Reberetta.

*Cough*

Ooops :o

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

Can I just say one thing...I know my head was not in the game today.
    Real life is more dramatic than fiction they say and it's true.
    But honestly today in work something happened a colleague. I am in charge of first aid. Not going to say too much but I did the right thing and the person is safe and well.

Glad to hear it KG - hope you are also keeping well, situations like that can be upsetting to the First Aider.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Oh **** hang on

• Advertisement

Once Tegan/Rikand broke out the wagonomics we had to munch them :P

I'll have to change me game. I'm almost as noticeable as yourself.

That's why I'll play non anon when I have the option, I've the one style and it doesn't matter whether I have a different account or not :D

• Registered Users Posts: 85,521 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Who was Doris?

Babs vs. Doris should headline Wrestlemania but at times I thought sexual tension in their bantering bickering

cee_jay wrote: »
    Glad to hear it KG - hope you are also keeping well, situations like that can be upsetting to the First Aider.

I'm good, thanks for asking. I was shaking for a bit but all good.
    Funny thing is I work in the most boring place in the world with the most mundane people and happenings and this week someone got fired and someone had a medical emergency.
    You couldn't make it up.

Genuinely nearly wet myself at Doris' gif when the fake bullet went off :D

And then had convulsions when they actually got shot by Brendan :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

I couldn't get a handle on the game this time, it kept passing me by.

Devastated no one want to do my genius ideas :pac:

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Babs vs. Doris should headline Wrestlemania but at times I thought sexual tension in their bantering bickering

Absolutely Liz. With you on this

That's why I'll play non anon when I have the option, I've the one style and it doesn't matter whether I have a different account or not :D

I forget what game it was but I was a wolf. I was going along nicely, ticking over with a few posts here and there but in the end I couldn't resist getting back to me usual carry on.

Was spotted fairly swiftly and ****ed out.

It'll work some day though...

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Drummers did you enjoy the love notes I kept leaving you in the lynch votes. I was trying to get under your skin and get you off into a rabbit hole but fair play to you, you avoided them all and were very focused this time out :D

Ha, I did enjoy them actually. I’m always aware that wolves will look to drive me mad or somehow get me to talk myself into trouble.

Advertisement