Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Terminator Werewolf - Game thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,518 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Can I just say one thing...I know my head was not in the game today.
    Real life is more dramatic than fiction they say and it's true.
    But honestly today in work something happened a colleague. I am in charge of first aid. Not going to say too much but I did the right thing and the person is safe and well.

That's good, you played well in the game

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,184 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

This sequence was just amazing :D

Barbara WW wrote: »
    It has been fun, Doris, but ultimately...

giphy.gif

I won.
    beakerjoe wrote: »
    Prize Bullet

A villager with an axe to grind, finally snapped after being handed a gun. They wasted no time in pointing the gun to their victims head and squeezing the trigger .....BANG
    Thankfully for the victim, the bullet was a blank. Doris WW survived.
    Doris WW wrote: »
    LL69CQ.gif
    beakerjoe wrote: »
    Prize Bullet two.

After a close scare, Doris WW seemed invincible. Little did she know another bullet was fired by a different gunman.

Doris WW is DEAD...... She was....an NRV, Non Roled Villager.
    Doris WW wrote: »
    7275905886d62c6a-600x338.gif
    undertaker-RobertWEB.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

• Registered Users Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

All due respects to Beaker. This was some game. I loved it. I was a bit starstruck being with Necro and EN (sorry Barney) But Beaker.....you are the man. Well done on a great game.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Emily WW wrote: »
    By this logic Steve and Eva (whom I am still really unsure of) would also be best to put aside.

So I would be focusing less on Steve, Eva, Gertie, Tegan, Conor, Jake and Vernon. If there is more then 2 wolves in that list I am finished with WW. :P

;):D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

Necro wrote: »
    That's why I'll play non anon when I have the option, I've the one style and it doesn't matter whether I have a different account or not :D

For the last few games I've been literally saying ah hes not a wolf, stop picking on him etc. This game, I was like hes a wolf. Is Necro Steve, I was doubtful at the start if it was actually you.

What was the craic with the code on thread but no PMing, was that genuine or what?

Some genuine laughs there, actually looking forward to reading the backrooms, sign of a good game:)

All due respects to Beaker. This was some game. I loved it. I was a bit starstruck being with Necro and EN (sorry Barney) But Beaker.....you are the man. Well done on a great game.

Wholeheartedly agree, it was a fantastic game.

Thoroughly enjoyed it.

Appreciate the time and effort that went into it.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,348 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Once Tegan/Rikand broke out the wagonomics we had to munch them :P

me being munched was hands down the best thing that could have happened to the village :)

So who were the wolves anyways ? :)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

duffman13 wrote: »
    Some genuine laughs there, actually looking forward to reading the backrooms, sign of a good game:)

I apologise now for declaring I hated you all in my back room :o

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,184 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

For the last few games I've been literally saying ah hes not a wolf, stop picking on him etc. This game, I was like hes a wolf. Is Necro Steve, I was doubtful at the start if it was actually you.

What was the craic with the code on thread but no PMing, was that genuine or what?

Totally genuine, I didn't even have time to google so just lamped the answer on the thread, was absolutely flat out in work all week!

Wholeheartedly agree, it was a fantastic game.

Thoroughly enjoyed it.

Appreciate the time and effort that went into it.

No matter how many times you play your game, I think I'm destined to think you are a wolf :D

Cleanest villager in town :)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    ;):D

Oh that... That was me just messing around....

Matthew-McConaughey.gif

cee_jay wrote: »
    I apologise now for declaring I hated you all in my back room :o

Eh, I did the same! Don't worry :)

Rikand wrote: »
    me being munched was hands down the best thing that could have happened to the village :)

Steve, Conor, Jake, Orla were the OG 4

I morphed into Gabriel and then Angus

Rikand wrote: »

Steve (Necro)
    Steve 2
    Steve 3
    and....I'm forgetting one....em Oh yeah
    Steve 4

No matter how many times you play your game, I think I'm destined to think you are a wolf :D

Cleanest villager in town :)

It's all part of a long-term plan.

I'll lure you all in one day...:P

What was the story when Angus mentioned Gabriel, I assume that was arranged in the backroom?

What was the story when Angus mentioned Gabriel, I assume that was arranged in the backroom?

Angus was a villager when that happened, it was a fabulous spot. I just happened to morph into him for my third life

Angus was a villager when that happened, it was a fabulous spot. I just happened to morph into him for my third life

Ahhhhhhh.

Fair ****s, smashing spot alright.

• Advertisement

I'll have to change me game. I'm almost as noticeable as yourself.
    If it's any consolidation I was 100% you were tusk until I got to the dead room and he was there :p

Steve (Necro)
    Steve 2
    Steve 3
    and....I'm forgetting one....em Oh yeah
    Steve 4

Well played, Kitty Kat.

You had me pocketed until today.

Jake WW wrote: »
    If it's any consolidation I was 100% you were tusk until I got to the dead room and he was there :p

Ah bless ya.

I still have some mileage left in me schtick yet :pac:

Totally genuine, I didn't even have time to google so just lamped the answer on the thread, was absolutely flat out in work all week!

Madness, its the main reason I couldn't drop you and it was totally innocent

Ah bless ya.

I still have some mileage left in me schtick yet :pac:
    I've only played once before (that claim was genuine) and tusk played a similar game. We were lylo, I lynched him because of it, he was villager, we lost

So when I went at you on day 3 I thought he might realise it was me and we'd have some fun :D

Also this is the higest posting game in a long time since Southpark i think.

A revival of sorts

I have to get something to eat. Have a date with Necro with alphabet sheep rivers and lakes laters.

Beaker might be there so I have to put make-up on too.

Slán libh.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Fair play to the newbies, didn't take ye long to get yer feet under the table.

Took me a while to understand your "style" :pac:

Also this is the higest posting game in a long time since Southpark i think.

A revival of sorts

Yeah. Fantastic to see :D

And the next game's sign up thread will be up by Monday once I check with Molly and Baggly

• Advertisement

Yeah. Fantastic to see :D

And the next game's sign up thread will be up by Monday once I check with Molly and Baggly

Look forward to it

Advertisement