Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Terminator Werewolf - Game thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

There's something about Angus that has been stuck in my craw all week.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Hmm,

Maybe Gerties reaction is a good indicator.

I don't mind being peeked but from my perspective its a wasted peek.

Only way Eva is lying has to be if she is Steve and took over final power from John Connor as there is no counter claim. Odds on that ? I suppose was it 1/8 a the time ? That would be horrendous luck for the village and a stroll to the end of the game for our remaining wolf.

Who would I peek ? Hmm.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    There's something about Angus that has been stuck in my craw all week.

I'm a bit like that with Emily. just a bit of a niggle

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    10 mins folks

I'd go Babs or Gertrude. Babs still nagging me since the other night, second in line to Vernon is it possible wolves tried to split into wagons so as not to allow any clear players?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Emily WW wrote: »
    Hmm,

Maybe Gerties reaction is a good indicator.

I don't mind being peeked but from my perspective its a wasted peek.

Only way Eva is lying has to be if she is Steve and took over final power from John Connor as there is no counter claim. Odds on that ? I suppose was it 1/8 a the time ? That would be horrendous luck for the village and a stroll to the end of the game for our remaining wolf.

Who would I peek ? Hmm.

it would be horrific luck altogether for village and would almost guarantee a wolf win.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

At the risk of sounding like Steve I am actually going to be snowed under a little with work for the next while! Ive spent way too much time this week on here :pac:

Ive submitted my peek

This worked for Conor and Angus is nagging me

Very very little interaction with Steve

Below is Jake. The bullet FFA was interesting, if he had of voted Jake over Isla it would have been a tie for the third bullet between them too. The interesting bit is the he specifically mentions Isla and why he is voting her which is a little odd.

At one stage he clears Conor for winning the prize as village which is a bit mad. Says Emily cant be cleared but dunno how either can to be honest.

I think Angus bussed his mate yesterday as he had literally no village cred until then.

Thoughts?

Angus also advocated not using the vig shot against Conor this morning

Thats were my lean is going at the moment for a peek

I did no such thing! That doesn't even make any sense?

I have a niggle about all you ****ers :D

Angus WW wrote: »
    I did no such thing! That doesn't even make any sense?

Which bit?

Brendan WW wrote: »
    I'm a bit like that with Emily. just a bit of a niggle

Dont worry, that will pass

• Advertisement

I'd go Babs or Gertrude. Babs still nagging me since the other night, second in line to Vernon is it possible wolves tried to split into wagons so as not to allow any clear players?

I've told ye exactly how I'm playing every step of the way.

Brendan WW wrote: »
    it would be horrific luck altogether for village and would almost guarantee a wolf win.

Looking back over some Orla posts from earlier, I dont think you are on Orlas team. If Orla is bad they I don't think you shoudl be peaked anyways.

This is nonsense I'm seriously annoyed about this, I did not advocate against a shot on Conor!

I advocated for no shot at all, there is a clear and distinct difference that you all don't seem to understand and that's not on me that's on you guys

The optimal village play with no clear wolf was to holster and give us a longer time to work things out

If Conor had been a villager we would be nearly screwed here!

I've told ye exactly how I'm playing every step of the way.

In fairness, you are not Steve. No way Steve puts up that beauty of a Poem that you did earlier . .

No offence, Steve
    (shh, maybe steve will respond to this and say "non taken")

This is nonsense I'm seriously annoyed about this, I did not advocate against a shot on Conor!

I advocated for no shot at all, there is a clear and distinct difference that you all don't seem to understand and that's not on me that's on you guys

The optimal village play with no clear wolf was to holster and give us a longer time to work things out

Whats nonsense ? You dont want to be peeked ? Surely you would at least be relieved we confirmed you ?

Holster :pac:

Eh your taking this badly, Conor was a wolf and the village is not screwed. We eliminated a wolf. Apologies, you werent looking for a bullet for Conor, you said you could see the logic but the village should lynch.

Why would the village lynch when a majority wanted him gone anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Reminder

530pm Thread closes.

6pm Munch/ night actions (thread reopens)

Lynch 9pm. (thread closes)

Lynch reveal 930pm (Thread reopens)

Steve right now

SJ6.gif

Emily WW wrote: »
    Whats nonsense ? You dont want to be peeked ? Surely you would at least be relieved we confirmed you ?

I don't care about being peeked! People are pushing me for reasons because they don't understand no shot vs don't shoot someone!

We needed to take a shot. Not much difference between killing a villager and not shooting.

• Advertisement

Holster :pac:

Eh your taking this badly, Conor was a wolf and the village is not screwed. We eliminated a wolf. Apologies, you werent looking for a bullet for Conor, you said you could see the logic but the village should lynch.

Why would the village lynch when a majority wanted him gone anyway

Both you and Emily don't seem to understand the difference between no shot and no to a shot on Conor, that's what has me annoyed

I couldn't give a **** about the peek

Both you and Emily don't seem to understand the difference between no shot and no to a shot on Conor, that's what has me annoyed

I clarified, this is the most animated ive seen Angus anyway:eek:

I clarified, this is the most animated ive seen Angus anyway:eek:

As a mod would say....

Positive Result - Terminator located

Angus is a wolf 100%

He bussed the feck out of Gabs

We needed to take a shot. Not much difference between killing a villager and not shooting.

Basic maths says you're wrong. It worked out fine this time but the optimal play there is not to shoot so we can work things out with more info

That is NOT the same as telling people not to shoot Conor

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Yes there is. If you killined a vilager, then we can't mislynch this lynch. That didn't happen, but the vig decided that, not the village. It worked out conor was a wolf, which lynching him would have proved anyways. As angus says, defending optimal play is not defending a wolf. The wolf will get there end, with less unknowns as the wolves tak 1 more uncertainty out of play.

Big Beef, u disappoint

Consumer-demand-powers-development-of-Beijing-Angus-beef-firm_wrbm_large.jpg

I only had one peek, Orla revealed herself :pac:

Angus was the selected peek, apologies Gertrude!

Angus is a wolf, Angus is a wolf

Angus is a wolf 100%

He bussed the feck out of Gabs

No I didn't you LIAR!!!

• Advertisement

Yes there is. If you killined a vilager, then we can't mislynch this lynch. That didn't happen, but the vig decided that, not the village. It worked out conor was a wolf, which lynching him would have proved anyways. As angus says, defending optimal play is not defending a wolf. The wolf will get there end, with less unknowns as the wolves tak 1 more uncertainty out of play.

Fundamentally disagree.

Advertisement