Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Terminator Werewolf - Game thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

duffman13 wrote: »
    Eva Back to factory settings

Some spot to be fair, massive swing with that! Unreal

We were snookered a bit without it.

Fair play to Derry popping the shot this morning, excellent work!

That bluff though. Amazing.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,214 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

And I'm back :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,214 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Necro... retiring.... why?

Me? I hadn't planned on it... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

Angus WW wrote: »
    Well done moreso to Electric Nitwit and KathleenGrant, two new wolves who did absolutely AMAZING as part of our team. Buala bos for both!

Ah feck it, Kathleen caved. Feel guilty for letting the side down.

Fair play village, you did great. Some comeback.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,597 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

End game

With 1 Terminator left, the T1000 was rattled. He went to attack, but was shot by ... the savior of humanity John Connor.

John was relentless, firing round after round at the T1000 until he fell into vat of molten metal.

The T1000 was dead.

VILLAGE WIN

What a turn around from the village, what a game even if I was taken out first (Lucy)

Great Game Joe

John Connor saves the future

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

cee_jay wrote: »
    I really thought I had put the nail in the village's coffin for a bit there! I had to walk away from the PC I was refreshing so frantically!

It was the right call, the lynch was going there anyway and the majority were behind you. I still doubted you right as a villager till you were dead, i thought Brendan was vig :o

I finally worked out last night that Derry was roled at the very least and that's why they put the scanner on their own wagon that night. Then I saw you sort of looking for advice on shooting and decided you were definitely the vig.

Btw, I jumped onto the Jake wagon specifically so you couldn't get any clear villagers from the scanner, we all spread that night to try and cover all bases (though Conor went off on a rogue mission in the end :P )

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Cheers BJ,

My first full game after only playing a one nighters recently, so was nervous coming into it. Really enjoyed it and will probably play a few throughout the year. Its tough on the all brain all the same.

Really delighted to get one over on Necro too :pac:

Who was Nigel. Poor poor Nigel. I genuinely felt for him that night, the tide just turned on him and he got swept away in a sea of suspicious villagers!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

EN isn't allowed to post in here so I had to put my Jake outfit on one last time to post this...

tenor.gif?itemid=5167053

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

That bluff though. Amazing.

The secret power was a personal fav of mine.

It was never going to be anything big, but its power was unknown to everyone giving the players a chance to make up whatever he wanted to be in a hail mary tyoe way, as John could only get the power late on unless Kyke and co were decimated early.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

That Nigel lynching was the most absurd thing I've seen in Werewolf.

duffman13 wrote: »
    It was the right call, the lynch was going there anyway and the majority were behind you. I still doubted you right as a villager till you were dead, i thought Brendan was vig :o

I wouldn't have taken a shot then. Too risky.

Some reward though.

Ah feck it, Kathleen caved. Feel guilty for letting the side down.

Fair play village, you did great. Some comeback.

Dont... you got caught out by an experienced bluff artist. No shame at all. It happens to us all, mostly in worse circumstances.

You played superbly. Hope you'll return

Necro wrote: »
    I finally worked out last night that Derry was roled at the very least and that's why they put the scanner on their own wagon that night. Then I saw you sort of looking for advice on shooting and decided you were definitely the vig.

Btw, I jumped onto the Jake wagon specifically so you couldn't get any clear villagers from the scanner, we all spread that night to try and cover all bases (though Conor went off on a rogue mission in the end :P )

I thought you jumped on the Jake wagon because who would be stupid enough to scan themselves?
    But if, for example, I scanned Nigel, and everyone was village, I would have been lynched and I needed to stay alive. I had suspicions about Jake anyway, but thought Conor would stay on Jake (I also had Conor suspicions), but I really just wanted to clear some people I could trust! That was my main goal.

Barbara WW wrote: »
    That Nigel lynching was the most absurd thing I've seen in Werewolf.

Its not.

Its easy to judge, but when in shoes of others and your doubts are doubted, anything is possible.

We all have been fooled by wolves so well we think the most villagery thing is a ploy

The game ruins us ha

• Registered Users Posts: 85,597 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Necro wrote: »
    Who was Nigel. Poor poor Nigel. I genuinely felt for him that night, the tide just turned on him and he got swept away in a sea of suspicious villagers!

LoughC

Karma for him bandwagoning me out :p and I was suss on Jake

Necro you are some player

Who was Miles?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

I was screaming at the screen this morning for ye to sleuth Angus.

"I wouldn't say that" "i do not write like THAT" "OH FOR JAYSUS SAKE LOOK AT THE POSTS!!"

Miles was JGF

Duffs was John

Barney was conor

Gerty was Neowise

Babs was Hello 2d

Emily was Drumpot

Derry was Ceejay

Yos was Gabby

I wouldn't have taken a shot then. Too risky.

Some reward though.

I see that now in the spoiler thread :o
    I think though I had my suspicions about Conor from Day 1 - I think I have said that a few times in my backroom - and then reading back over Day 1 I said f*ck it. I was hovering around not putting in the kill. I think I had an order in, then cancelled it, and put it in again. However, Angus saying don't shoot was actually what finally made up my mind. Think Orla was on the chopping block up to that point though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Congratulations village - that was some comeback, John Connor truly is the saviour.

Amazing work.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Oh and Clodagh is 'returned' to factory settings (yeah I forgot to change pw)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Ha, no way, well done Village. .

That was extremely satisfying even if it was others who stood up and saved the village . . Well played you guys . .

Hard luck wolves, I have been there before when it looked like wolves were cruising. That's gonna hurt.... Well done new players, I usually dont last past weds you all did fantastic.

This sums up wolves Yesterday morning to now

9KlPqzP.gif

I thought you jumped on the Jake wagon because who would be stupid enough to scan themselves?
    But if, for example, I scanned Nigel, and everyone was village, I would have been lynched and I needed to stay alive. I had suspicions about Jake anyway, but thought Conor would stay on Jake (I also had Conor suspicions), but I really just wanted to clear some people I could trust! That was my main goal.

Yeah and we were hellbent on not allowing any clear players :D:D

Just went to get my 2D access back.

Waiting*

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Congratulations village - that was some comeback, John Connor truly is the saviour.

Amazing work.

Love how **** works itself out

Like in the WWE game Shawn turns on Bret, or how Grant Mitchell was stopped from killing his brother by their Mam Peggy in Eastenders game.

WW mimics life

Emily WW wrote: »
    Ha, no way, well done Village. .

That was extremely satisfying even if it was others who stood up and saved the village . . Well played you guys . .

Hard luck wolves, I have been there before when it looked like wolves were cruising. That's gonna hurt....

It doesn't funnily enough, I kinda felt we had been in trouble since the Nigel lynch and Jake started getting heat. We did well but it's all about endgame and the village aced the endgame whereas we (well me moreso with the Gabriel slippage) made crucial mistakes at bad times.

Fair play to the newbies, didn't take ye long to get yer feet under the table.

• Advertisement

Drummers did you enjoy the love notes I kept leaving you in the lynch votes. I was trying to get under your skin and get you off into a rabbit hole but fair play to you, you avoided them all and were very focused this time out :D

Advertisement