Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Matching pyjamas... When did it become a thing?

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,541 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Meh - she's in a public place. She obviously doesn't mind being seen like that, or she wouldn't have went out like that.

Do you see the obvious contradiction between deciding to post a picture of somebody's mother, somebody's sister, somebody's daughter to ridicule it and your claim to; " mix with people who have a bit of respect for themselves and common courtesy for others"

Being seen and having your photo taken is very different.

How so?
    It's much weirder of the photo taker rather than the person in leggings.

What leggings? Do you mean the pyjama bottoms?
    It's a bit creepy and weird to be honest

I agree. I'd never dress like that, or be seen dressed like that, in public.

EDIT: Anyway, I'm bowing out of this conversation as I've to go out now (don't worry - dressed appropriately). :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,896 ✭✭✭✭anewme

How so?

EDIT: Anyway, I'm bowing out of this conversation as I've to go out now (don't worry - dressed appropriately). :)

Ah yeah, bowing out as it didn’t go your way....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,720 ✭✭✭jam_mac_jam

How so?

It's very rude and creepy to take pictures of anyone but especially women that you do not know and without their knowledge.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,857 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

Meh - she's in a public place. She obviously doesn't mind being seen like that, or she wouldn't have went out like that.

It's fine, a bit lazy but she's not going for an audience with the Queen or anything.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭LuasSimon

First time today i saw a man queuing in a shop in his pyjamas , mind you his wife and her three sisters were also in the shop wearing their pyjamas as well.
    Its a culture thing apparently.

anewme wrote: »
    Ah yeah, bowing out as it didn’t go your way....

Not at all. smile.png

It's very rude and creepy to take pictures of anyone but especially women that you do not know and without their knowledge.

How do you figure? Public place, so i can photo whoever i want. Why especially women out of curiousity? Seems very sexist of you to single women out?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,333 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

razorblunt wrote: »
    Let people enjoy themselves ffs.

DKUR9Tk.png

• Registered Users Posts: 28,541 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Not at all. smile.png

How do you figure? Public place, so i can photo whoever i want. Why especially women out of curiousity? Seems very sexist of you to single women out?

Did you miss the "that you do not know" bit?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,811 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

KKV, serious question.

Would a man wearing shorts, tee shirt and flip flops in a shop bother you?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,458 ✭✭✭valoren

Is it ok if you do it for the personal family photo collection, for giving a 4 year old and her toddler sister happy christmas memories to remember and not share it all on social media because we're not attention seeking melts?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,092 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

From experience, any couple I have seen displaying their matching pjs on social media, the woman is usually the dominant partner in the relationship.

The kind that refers to him as "hubby" and who has his balls mounted above the fireplace.

Advertisement