Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump v Biden 2020,The insurrection (pt 6) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Trump rightly was concerned that Biden's victory was stolen because of the notorious corruption in Milwaukee Detriot Pittsburgh Philadelphia and Atlanta where unlikely results in those cities gave him victory in the swing states and the Presidency.

Your whole post is full of Trumpist falsehoods and lies. Especially this one. You believe Biden won unlikely victories in those urban cities??? You obviously have no idea about American electoral politics. :pac:

• Subscribers Posts: 41,383 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

francois wrote: »

Not at all surprised.

Law enforcement need to clamp down on this and arrest these terrorists before any more damage is done.

Deplatforming trump is a major step towards this.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,366 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

While it's not the most scientific metric in the world, look at the most viewed episodes of the Joe Rogan show on Youtube.

The second most popular is Alex Jones with 25m views and there is another one with him with 16m views. The most popular one? Elon Musk, another guy who has at least dipped his toe into right wing ideology.

Alex Jones is still plenty famous and has a big following, it has just been brushed away to it's own corner of the net to simmer away unchecked for the most part.

I’d rather him simmer unchecked in a small corner of 8chan or wherever he is, than have him boiling over, equally unchecked on YouTube and having his feed pushed down the throats of vulnerable impressionable young minds who only wanted to watch videos about video games (which is literally what YouTube did for the past 10 years)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭Tea drinker

Juicee wrote: »
    When the cities were being destroyed and all of the associated Murder and mayhem During summer Pelosi said she “didn’t understand why there wasn’t more”. She directly incited and encouraged the mayhem. As did CNN and a multitude of other political and media heads.

I dont support or justify either side but it seems that People who do, like yourself, only see what they want to see
    AOC saying protests should be "making people uncomfortable"
    https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1334184644707758080?s=20

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnns-chris-cuomo-blasted-for-suggesting-protesters-dont-have-to-be-peaceful
    CNN anchor Chris Cuomo raised eyebrows on Tuesday night when he suggested that the George Floyd protesters don't have to be "polite and peaceful."

Yugoslaveque commentary about cleansing from MSM
    https://www.foxnews.com/media/abc-news-movement-trump-supporters-following-capitol-riots
    The fact is that getting rid of Trump is the easy part. Cleansing the movement he commands, or getting rid of what he represents to so many Americans, is going to be something else."

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭one armed dwarf

And when they make private websites they get their hosting struck down/compromised, but they don't have a 'right' to that either. When they try to get funded the payment processors blacklist them, they don't have a right to those too? It's impossible for anyone but big corporations to set have their own hosting, DDoS protection, payment processing etc and that's just the way they like it.

ais27l8mpbv11.png

Maybe you already know this but the person who makes that comic is a holocaust denier.

Not surprising then that he would frame incitement to violence as just an issue of 'free speech'.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,860 ✭✭✭✭listermint

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnns-chris-cuomo-blasted-for-suggesting-protesters-dont-have-to-be-peaceful
    CNN anchor Chris Cuomo raised eyebrows on Tuesday night when he suggested that the George Floyd protesters don't have to be "polite and peaceful."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/abc-news-movement-trump-supporters-following-capitol-riots
    The fact is that getting rid of Trump is the easy part. Cleansing the movement he commands, or getting rid of what he represents to so many Americans, is going to be something else."

Oooo

Uncomfortable.

Strong words that .

• Registered Users Posts: 21,525 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Making people uncomfortable is very different to spreading falsehoods, saying that they will never accept the result and telling supporters to march to where the election result is being certified and let the elected officials know that they are not going to accept them doing so.

You are trying to equate a parent telling their child they have to go to bed at 8.00pm with another keeping them locked in the room all day. These 2 things are not the same no matter how many times you try to say they are.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,634 ✭✭✭Doctor Jimbob

While it's not the most scientific metric in the world, look at the most viewed episodes of the Joe Rogan show on Youtube.

The second most popular is Alex Jones with 25m views and there is another one with him with 16m views. The most popular one? Elon Musk, another guy who has at least dipped his toe into right wing ideology.

Alex Jones is still plenty famous and has a big following, it has just been brushed away to it's own corner of the net to simmer away unchecked for the most part.

Fans of the Joe Rogan show also being fans of right wing loudmouths? I'm shocked.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭Doctors room ghost

Imagine being banned off Twitter at 75 years of age.the fcukin eejit.
    A bitter loser to the end.
    A giant man baby.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,300 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

This is an incredible listen.

I highly recommend it.

https://pca.st/episode/e65bc157-03d4-4880-8ed2-7006c5331013

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,865 ✭✭✭fly_agaric

Well Trump's great rally and followers putting the Riot back into into Patriot has sure got the CA/IMHO Trumpists riled up and all excited. As a lurker/mainly reader of the forum had been lovely (edit: well, maybe rephrase - better than usual lol) with them mostly gone for a while there. :(

They've crawled out from under their internet rocks (Gab etc) to grace us with "clever" US wingnut political cartoons and memes they **** over in hope of winning converts to the cult!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,431 ✭✭✭embraer170

He is in a bubble.

This was filmed after he gave that speech inciting the rioting and was filmed backstage as they watched the rioters on a screen.

Watch this ...that is Kimberly Guilfoyle dancing around like a loola

Look at the atmosphere.

On that screen in front of Ivanka ...are the riots happening in real time.

I did a bit of research into those. Apparently they were filmed before Trump's speech.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,992 ✭✭✭✭flazio

All one has to do is read this article from just over 20 years ago to see how f^&ked up Trump is

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/1069816.stm

Ah simpler times
    Trump has been great for George W. He actually makes him look like a competent President.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

Fans of the Joe Rogan show also being fans of right wing loudmouths? I'm shocked.

I like the JRE and I'm most definitely left.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭MeMen2_MoRi_

All this talk of silencing, trumpism being hard done by what ever your slant you take like, fear the 70 million that voted for him etc..

I did a quick search.. "Trump's use of NDA's"

Anyone want to explain? He has fought tooth and nail against his sister to SILENCE her from speaking. Everyone that works or worked for him probably had to sign one of these things, why? The best way to be a cnut is for people not too say you're cnut for fear of being sued.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

He is in a bubble.

This was filmed after he gave that speech inciting the rioting and was filmed backstage as they watched the rioters on a screen.

Watch this ...that is Kimberly Guilfoyle dancing around like a loola

Look at the atmosphere.

On that screen in front of Ivanka ...are the riots happening in real time.

That was from before his speech but it still doesn't make it any less disgusting. Horrible people.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,634 ✭✭✭Doctor Jimbob

Sir Oxman wrote: »
    I like the JRE and I'm most definitely left.

I'm not saying everyone who likes it is right wing but there's definitely an overlap there.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,366 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

All one has to do is read this article from just over 20 years ago to see how f^&ked up Trump is

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/1069816.stm

Ah simpler times
    And ironically, in this case it genuinely was a stolen election, Gore certainly had more votes than Bush but the supreme court refused to allow them to be counted

• Registered Users Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭Tea drinker

Making people uncomfortable is very different to spreading falsehoods, saying that they will never accept the result and telling supporters to march to where the election result is being certified and let the elected officials know that they are not going to accept them doing so.

You are trying to equate a parent telling their child they have to go to bed at 8.00pm with another keeping them locked in the room all day. These 2 things are not the same no matter how many times you try to say they are.
    The Dems didn't accept the election results in 16. We had huge upwelling of anger celebration sessions in the "Not my president / this is my pussy" riots.
    We had massive organised campaign of spreading falsehoods of Russiagate.
    It was completely bogus and an attack on democracy celebrated across the left and MSM. A proven falsehood and racist to boot. Daily attacks by dragging Russia's name through the mud using falsehoods is racism... of course it's PC racism, so that's OK.

• Subscribers Posts: 41,383 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

The Dems didn't accept the election results in 16. We had huge upwelling of anger celebration sessions in the "Not my president / this is my pussy" riots.
    It was completely bogus and an attack on democracy celebrated across the left and MSM. A proven falsehood and racist to boot. Daily attacks by dragging Russia's name through the mud using falsehoods is racism... of course it's PC racism, so that's OK.

You do know that there was many incidences of Russian interference found as part of the Mueller report...

Don't you??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭jamule

At least understand why Trump was elected to begin with what he actually stood for and what MAGA is actually about before lazily labelling them as Nazis.

Why was Trump elected?

Obama presided over the slowest economic recovery since the Great Depression. The economy was growing but too slowly. Poverty homelessness business closures crime and drug use was rampant. Manufacturing jobs were relocating from rust belt states to Mexico China and elsewhere. American cities were rotting and infrastructure crumbling. On his watch on the southern border millions were crossing although millions were being deported every year. Islamic terrorists with their base in the Islamic Caliphate were running rampant after disastrous interventions in Afghanistan Iraq Libya and Syria since 2001. North Korea Iran Russia and China were openly defying Obama. Political correctness and cancel culture and identity politics were running rampant on college campuses and beginning to cross into the real world as millenials and generation z became adults.
    America was in deep deep sh*t.
    The Democrats and Republicans were a busted flush and Trump identified these problems and promised to solve them.

Trump cut taxes and business regulations and the economy took off. Small business grew dramatically. Millions of new manufacturing jobs were created as Trump encouraged American companies to hire Americans and the deficit hole was being filled in. Trump fought a trade war with China and won. He clamped down on illegal immigration and began building the border wall with Mexico. Trafficking and ill crossings fell dramatically. He cooperated with Russia to defeat ISIS and the Islamic Caliphate was wiped out. He forced NATO countries to increase their part instead of leaning America to protect them in Europe. He began the withdrawal from Afghanistan. He threatened fire and fury against North Korea forcing Kim Jong Un to back down and reign in his nuclear program. He defied political correctness and woke culture standing up for American traditions of God faith patriotism individualism and capitalism.

The covid crisis caused millions to lose their jobs and businesses and the Black Lives Matter and Antifa violence destroyed billions of dollars of property damage and brought about a collapse of law and order in major American cities.
    Statues of Washington Jefferson and Lincoln were torn down the American flag was burned and the left screamed they wanted to establish a Marxist state.
    Hysterical Democrats had for 4 years tried to take out President Trump firstly with a bogus investigation into Russian collusion in the the 2016 election and secondly tried to impeach him over his request that Hunter Biden be investigated by the Ukrainian government over his appointment to Barisma because of their financial relationship to his father Joe Biden.
    The media fed their liberal viewers an unrelentingly biased and negative narrative that Trump was basically Hitler.

Trump rightly was concerned that Biden's victory was stolen because of the notorious corruption in Milwaukee Detriot Pittsburgh Philadelphia and Atlanta where unlikely results in those cities gave him victory in the swing states and the Presidency.

Biden promises high taxes lockdowns reparations from whites for bogus black greviences and other anti American insanity from the extreme left and kowtows to China. He has cheered on Big Tech censorship. He plans to go after the 5th Ammendment.
    The hysterical deranged Pelosi wants to impeach Trump yet again.

Is it any wonder the MAGA crowd stormed the Capitol?

Going forward Biden the Democrats and Republicans and the media are opposed by the best part of 70 million Americans who voted for Trump and his agenda.
    Many believe as Trump does the election was rigged and that the Supreme Court Senate Congress have betrayed the constitution.

its over comrade, vlad is not going to pay you for january, you are on the dole or whatever the give you in the gulag

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 138 ✭✭Endintheclowns

I would say from here on in. Trumpers attempting to argue with anyone with decency ..should know ....its a useless exercise.

They have gathered all the low hanging fruit they are going to.

Any further 'members' from here on in will only be won with intimidation or coercion.

Yes the man got ...millions of votes ...like 70 million? But its not going to grow.

Not with free choice anyway.

If you think it won't grow you are truly deluded.

Suppressing free speech be you agree with it or not won't end well in America.

As i keep saying the Trumpers aren't going away, yeah it might not be Trump they vote for but what happens when someone with actual intelligence comes along to give them an outlet for their views.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

The Women's March was a peaceful... March, clue's in the name. Despite their enormous numbers, far greater than Trump's cultists, they did not attempt to overturn the election by force. Protest is a right. An armed incursion onto closed federal property with the stated aim of enacting a subversionary death threat is not. The right wing are surely not so fragile that they consider not being softsoaped as equivalent to attempting a coup
    ... are they?

You know you're lying about Russia's involvement because you've had the related FBI link provided several times. Here it is again:
    https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/cyber/russian-interference-in-2016-u-s-elections

I'm not saying everyone who likes it is right wing but there's definitely an overlap there.

But the thing is, so what?
    Is being right wing an offence now?
    ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

Take a moment to Watch This

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

Sir Oxman wrote: »
    But the thing is, so what?
    Is being right wing an offence now?
    ;)

You quoted his original post when you replied first. It made his point quite clear, if you've forgotten what it said I'm sure you can scroll back.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,811 ✭✭✭joe40

I can't remember Hilary inciting violence. I remember her conceding on the night.
    I remember Obama having an orderly and dignified transition of power despite Trump and his vile birther allegations.
    I can also remember the FBI launching an investigation into the Trump campaign links with meddling in the election. The FBI do not act on whims.
    That investigation did not exonerate Trump, and left a lot of serious allegations unanswered.

This false equivalence is just laughable at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

Name change to kool aid drinker

You quoted his original post when you replied first. It made his point quite clear, if you've forgotten what it said I'm sure you can scroll back.

I know what the poster said.
    It's fine, he's clarified somewhat.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,860 ✭✭✭✭listermint

If you think it won't grow you are truly deluded.

Suppressing free speech be you agree with it or not won't end well in America.

As i keep saying the Trumpers aren't going away, yeah it might not be Trump they vote for but what happens when someone with actual intelligence comes along to give them an outlet for their views.

But why didn't it grow from 2016 to 2020 ? He lost the popular vote again and this time be even more.

That's not growth...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement