Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump v Biden 2020,The insurrection (pt 6) Read OP

Options
  • 12-12-2020 8:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭

Part 1, Trump Coronation
    Part 2, Septuagenarians
    Part 3, Ultimate battle for the fate of our universe
    Part 4, And the winner is..........
    5,Trump vs Biden 2020, Day 64 of the Pennsylvania count (pt 5)

Threadbans from prior threads carry over.

Let the lawsuits and supreme court challenges commence!

Mod warning, 01/11/20
    Beasty wrote: »
    Just to be clear, following comments made in Feedback, not only is it completely inappropriate to question Biden's mental status or refer to him as the likes of "Sleepy Joe", similar comments about Trump are not allowedAnd just to keep the discussions in one place, under one set of rules, I'm going to be closing at least one other thread and re-directing posters here

Mod warning, 03/11/20
    We have dementia Joe
    Fair and final warning to everyone about this - comments like these, aimed at either Biden or Trump, are not allowed and will attract cards/bans as appropriate

As discussed in the feedback thread here I have compiled a list of threadbanned users from parts 1-4 of this megathread

Some people on this threadbanned list have been back actively posting in more recent times (including one poster who has received 3 separate threadbans). If your username is on this list do not post in this thread. PM a mod if you wish to have your posting priviliges reinstated.

From today (07/Nov) this is the active threadban list and anyone on it who posts in this thread can expect a forum ban. If you are on the list but your threadban was subsequently lifted please PM a mod to update the list (include a link to the post where the ban was lifted)

blinding (09/May) Part 1
    notobtuse (16/Jun) Part 1
    da_miser (05/Jul) Part 1
    one world order (14/Jul) Part 1
    Boggles (23/Jul) Part 1
    ExMachina1000 (04/Aug) Part 2 lifted 07/11/20
    Silentcorner (15/Aug) Part 2
    TheUnbearables (18/Aug) Part 2
    CertifiedSimp (27/Aug) Part 2
    1800Ladladlad (27/Aug) Part 2 Lifted 28/Aug
    Biker79 (29/Aug) Part 2
    CQD (04/Sep) Part 2
    Gerry Hatrick (04/Sep) Part 2
    kidchameleon (07/Sep) Part 2 Lifted 08/Sep
    Outlaw Pete (07/Sep) Part 2
    DangerScouse (25/Sep) Part 2
    DraftDodger (30/Sep) Part 2
    RIGOLO (02/Oct) Part 2
    MeMen2_MoRi_ (11/Oct) Part 3 Lifted 23/Oct
    Justin Credible Darts (11/Oct) Part 3
    CQD (15/Oct) Part 3
    one world order (22/Oct) Part 3
    extra gravy (01/Nov) Part 3 Lifted 01/Nov
    Real Donald Trump (03/Nov) Part 3
    AlphaDelta1 (04/Nov) Part 4
    Sweet.Science (04/Nov) Part 4
    CountNjord (04/Nov) Part 4
    Froog (04/Nov) Part 4 Lifted 04/Nov
    Man with broke phone (04/Nov)Part 4 Lifted 07/Nov
    V8 Interceptor (05/Nov) Part 4
    CQD (05/Nov) Part 4
    RonaVirus (05/Nov) Part 4
    MarALagoing (06/Nov) Part 4
    thecretinhop (10/Nov) Part 5
    drunkmonkey (23 Nov) Part 5
    Randd1 (7 Dec) Part 5
    Aristotle (10 Dec) Part 5
    Mic 1972 (12 Dec) Part 5
    MontgomeryClift (20 Dec) Part 6
    Cheerful Spring2 (26 Dec) Part 6
    D.Q (6 Jan) Part 6
    Kermit.De.Frog (6 Jan) Part 6Lifted 15 Jan
    Northernlily (6 Jan) Part 6
    simongurnick (6 Jan) Part 6
    paw patrol (7 Jan) Part 6
    partyguinness - 24hrs on 15th Jan Part 6
    TimeLadsPlease (15 Jan) Part 6

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭Ronin247

The only court case I am interested in seeing is the one that will end

"Members of the Jury, how do you find the defendant Donald Trump?"

"Guilty"

• Registered Users Posts: 5,262 ✭✭✭Cody montana

I see they are opting for war over on the Donald.win.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

I see they are opting for war over on the Donald.win.

Bunch of degenerates over there. Absolutely embarrassing carry on. One thing is clear; the US is a seriously messed up country.

Milo Yiannopoulos(remember him) having a meltdown on parler is a sight to see.
    Also opting for war.

Trump and his politics are toxic.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,300 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Texas talked this bollox back when Obama won.

They don't have the nuts to do it.

Besides, like I've said plenty of times here, if all the Trump states did **** off and form their own union, it'd be bankrupt within a year. Unfortunately, it seems like that would be the only way they'd learn that he's an incompetent charlatan.

• Advertisement

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Bunch of degenerates over there. Absolutely embarrassing carry on. One thing is clear; the US is a seriously messed up country.

Yes, running on dividing a country and hate is apparently a thing in our modern world.

Biden needs to try and bring everyone together.
    I think it’s impossible though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭Damien360

I don’t think trump had ever planned winning the court cases. He is building a massive slush fund to fight the legal battles and won’t require near the amount he is collecting. He is nothing more than a charity mugger with his current actions on the pulpit. Legally he is entitled to take a vast portion of that money with him tax free and I believe this is his end game. It was always about himself right from day 1 and his outlook has not changed.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,912 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

Ronin247 wrote: »
    The only court case I am interested in seeing is the one that will end

"Members of the Jury, how do you find the defendant Donald Trump?"

"Guilty"

You might get your wish

https://www.vice.com/en/article/akd7kb/trump-is-desperate-to-avoid-rape-accuser-e-jean-carroll-in-court?utm_source=reddit.com

The Republican Party is an embarrassment. For the self proclaimed party of the Constitution and party of state rights, they've spent the last few weeks assaulting both in historic fashion. They've enabled and indulged an incompetent man-child and have radicalised millions of their voters to hate democracy. Not sure where they go next.

Meanwhile, Sarah Huckabee Sanders lite is giving her legal opinion despite

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1337583199912792064?s=19

• Advertisement

everlast75 wrote: »

Did she wave around any more pieces of paper? That's her thing these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,470 ✭✭✭valoren

The Calexit proposition got a similar boost after Trump got elected. California still in the union. The same thing here with Texas i.e. posturing but then the inevitable backing down.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

So tired of winning

• Registered Users Posts: 23,614 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

wow, a list i'm not on. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,614 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

• Registered Users Posts: 37,982 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

I'm not hugely upset at Time giving Joe Biden and Kamala Harris person of the year. I'd love to have seen Trump's face when he heard it.
    With the year we've had though I think it should have been given jointly to the BLM movement and frontline healthcare workers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭eeepaulo

VinLieger wrote: »

Its interesting contrasting the freak show rudi and co are running to convince the naïve and bewildered to donate to trump with his efforts to get off the hook in that case, marc kasowitz apparently gets $1500 an hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭BobbyMalone

Besides, like I've said plenty of times here, if all the Trump states did **** off and form their own union, it'd be bankrupt within a year. Unfortunately, it seems like that would be the only way they'd learn that he's an incompetent charlatan.

Can states legally secede, though? The general opinion when this was last discussed seems to be no - maybe Texas is a different case?

Can states legally secede, though? The general opinion when this was last discussed seems to be no - maybe Texas is a different case?

Secessionists in Texas believe that because Texas was an independent state before joining the US that it can break away again legally. However it can't.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,320 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Secessionists in Texas believe that because Texas was an independent state before joining the US that it can break away again legally. However it can't.

I always get the impression Texas is like Cork. They for some reason think they’re different to everyone else. (Joking, kind of)

It'll never happen, too much at stake financially.

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭drogon.

Hear me out. I know Tesla and now Oracle has decided to move their HQ from California to Texas. Surely this will eventually lead to more Democrats votes for the state ? With most of these companies mainly attracting specific type of voters.

Similar things has happened to Arizona, where cities like Tuson and Phoenix - had a greater blue voter base compared the suburbs. This was enough to give Biden the win. So won't be surprised if we see similar trends in Texas too

• Registered Users Posts: 5,294 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

Some of the things that Republicans have been saying about the SCOTUS throwing out this Texas case are way, way over the line of dumb and embarrassing. Why in the name of God are they all selling their souls to this man? I will never be able to understand it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,294 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

They wouldn't. They'd claim that their new union was infiltrated by the left in order to make it look bad. You know this.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭Smee_Again

drogon. wrote: »
    Hear me out. I know Tesla and now Oracle has decided to move their HQ from California to Texas. Surely this will eventually lead to more Democrats votes for the state ? With most of these companies mainly attracting specific type of voters.

Similar things has happened to Arizona, where cities like Tuson and Phoenix - had a greater blue voter base compared the suburbs. This was enough to give Biden the win. So won't be surprised if we see similar trends in Texas too

Yes, Texas is turning blue slowly. It may take 20 years but if population trends continue it’ll turn eventually.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,776 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

I haven't been following this as I thought it was a done deal but if Trump still chasing every legal avenue and denying he lost.
    And has he won any of these ?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,229 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

cj maxx wrote: »
    I haven't been following this as I thought it was a done deal but if Trump still chasing every legal avenue and denying he lost.
    And has he won any of these ?

Nope. But as long as the doesn't conceded, he has still access campaign funds as well as being able to grift for the 'legal defense' (that the majority lines his own pockets), so he'll continue as long as he can

• Advertisement

There'll be nothing done before Monday and Biden will be confirmed on Monday.
    Game over.
    Texas will be blue in 2024 is my prediction.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement