Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joe Bidens All Female Press Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,661 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

The Anti Trump brigade have arrived as usual.
    This thread is about Biden not Trump !

The Anti Trump brigade have arrived as usual.
    This thread is about Biden not Trump !

In fairness, it's a thread about the fragile feelings of the far right as they claim some sort of anti white agenda...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,661 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

In fairness, it's a thread about the fragile feelings of the far right as they claim some sort of anti white agenda...

Far right , lol, you are some man for trolling.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭V8 Interceptor

Why? He's behaved in a more presidential fashion than Trump ever has. Was grand in the debates. Has comfortably done press conference. Say you might be better off pushing your claims on the conspiracy theories forum.

The poor guy is barely able to string a sentence together, evidenced by videos you'll find in a 30 second Youtube search of the last fortnight before the election alone. No conspiracies required. In fact its kinda scary you seem to somehow have been insulated from all his gaffes.

Anyway I hope his team performs well even if they have been picked via wokery.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Yellow_Fern

Overheal wrote: »
    None of these examples are scandalous when in fact everyone in Washington plays that way. Trump is still bombing people - more, in fact, than his predecessors, he just axed public disclosures by executive fiat almost immediately upon inauguration - under the list of other things he did while most people were dumbfounded by the crowd size of his inauguration argument. Trump's cabinet also included not just a Goldman Sachs 'insider' but Gary mother****ing Cohn, the Chief Operations Officer of Goldman Sachs. And if you haven't researched Mnuchin yet: do.

I wasn't going to comment but the lies here have to be countered. Drones were not available prior to Obama so its a dishonest comparison. Trump basically ended strikes in Pakistan. But he was forced to increase them in Iraq/ and Syria. Obama left half of Iraq and Syria be taken over by slaver rapists. So I am pretty glad Trump intervened and helped to smash ISIS.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,226 ✭✭✭Silentcorner

He didn't start any wars...they hate hearing it....anyway, to the Biden Administration, who will they go to war with first? North Korea? Some poor African Nation?

Will the media do what they always do and ramp up the war justification so the general population just accept the rhetoric or has the media lost it's grip on too many Americans...interesting times!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

The poor guy is barely able to string a sentence together, evidenced by videos you'll find in a 30 second Youtube search of the last fortnight before the election alone. No conspiracies required. In fact its kinda scary you seem to somehow have been insulated from all his gaffes.

Anyway I hope his team performs well even if they have been picked via wokery.

Mod

Present this evidence you speak of or don't post in this thread again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Sweetemotion

Baggly wrote: »
    Mod

Present this evidence you speak of or don't post in this thread again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Sweetemotion

How about not encouraging people to get a ban, shall we? You know exactly what he was referring to, as does everyone else.

Absolutely pathetic, that this post got a warning.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

I just think the user wanted V8 Interceptor to have the courage of his conviction and expand on what he meant. Don't see anything wrong with that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Mod

Don't post in this thread again

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭99nsr125

OscarMIlde wrote: »
    Are you actually for real. You think women cannot hold important positions because they get periods? There would be chaos if women were unstable lunatics for a quarter of the month. Can you point to any evidence of the effects of this 'metal illness' on society, because they would be pretty damn evident if what you are suggesting is true.

Have you ever been in a relationship

"There would be chaos if women were unstable lunatics for a quarter of the month"

You would have to do a double blind study where your participants thought they were being studied for something else.

It's well-known that testosterone increases aggression this is also hormone that fluctuates during menstruation.

The problem is to even make a suggestion for this to be a study would be derided as sexism even though it's biological fact.

However previous studies have shown that during the fertile period there is increased risky behaviour promiscuity and infidelity.

A very clear well accepted and statistically robust example is postnatal depression. So why is it then that we cannot talk about hormone fluctuation and decision making without being attacked

osarusan wrote: »
    This must be up there as a candidate for the thickest post in the history of boards.

Why because it's a biological fact

Or because it's a concept that people are afraid to face

Decision-making is influenced by things as simple as tiredness, dopamine and serotonin levels so why not by other hormones and why don't we question that more

Pasteur. wrote: »
    What's that about , I haven't been following

I seen a few of those creepy joe videos, guy seems to like touching up kids

Joe was accused of groping; during the Democrats primaries Kamala jumped on the #metoo , to say she believed the accuser.
    Neither have principles

• Registered Users Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭francois

So this is where all the trumpazees decamped to

• Registered Users Posts: 6,226 ✭✭✭Silentcorner

francois wrote: »
    So this is where all the trumpazees decamped to

Quality contribution right there...in no way can this guy be accused of being on a wind up!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭Gruffalux

Menstrual blood is the momentarily debilitating fuel primer that allows the human female to run on high octane omniscience for three weeks out of four. It is the sacrifice we make.

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 39,918 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

99nsr125 wrote: »
    Why because it's a biological fact

Or because it's a concept that people are afraid to face

Decision-making is influenced by things as simple as tiredness, dopamine and serotonin levels so why not by other hormones and why don't we question that more

Don't forget it also attracts bears.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,282 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

Kivaro wrote: »
    Yep, Symone Sanders is highly experienced alright ...... in racism: ""In my opinion, we don't need white people leading the Democratic Party right now." Blacks represent 13.4% of the population in the U.S., but apparently white people need not apply for some jobs according to this woman.
    Another gem from her: "I'm here for the millennials and the brown folks".
    Pure toxic, but she gets away with it because she is a black woman.
    Imagine if a white person said "I'm here for the white folk"? Riots and looting would ensue after the usual outrage from the liberal media outlets.

An absolute racist, absolutely disgusting.

Anti white hate is too acceptable in modern society

Gruffalux wrote: »
    Menstrual blood is the momentarily debilitating fuel primer that allows the human female to run on high octane omniscience for three weeks out of four. It is the sacrifice we make.

:)

You jest but maybe the decisions made in the other three weeks are more balanced or compassionate than a man would make. These are questions that need to be studied.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Melanchthon

Overheal wrote: »

Seriously though do you think he made a good choice here, it doesn't matter at this point what trump did they should be looking at the elections in 2 years time and trying to gain voters in demographics they do poorly with. The democrats already get what like 90% of the African American vote but it's only 12% of the population getting 95% of the vote won't increase their chances much.

I don't think the all female thing is that big of a deal it's going to be the image they put out that's important

You jest but maybe the decisions made in the other three weeks are more balanced or compassionate than a man would make. These are questions that need to be studied.

That's rather sexist, and promotes gender stereotyping.

I love the way people pushing equality (or women's rights) are so quick to promote ideas that are essentially sexist themselves.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

Biden should have bowed down and made his entire team representative of Us demographics.
    Get the percentages of make up spot on.

In another note I can see the morning recital of the national anthem in schools being replaced by students taking a knee instead.
    Also black children will receive no homework as part of societal reparations

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭OscarMIlde

Have you ever been in a relationship

"There would be chaos if women were unstable lunatics for a quarter of the month"

You would have to do a double blind study where your participants thought they were being studied for something else.

It's well-known that testosterone increases aggression this is also hormone that fluctuates during menstruation.

The problem is to even make a suggestion for this to be a study would be derided as sexism even though it's biological fact.

However previous studies have shown that during the fertile period there is increased risky behaviour promiscuity and infidelity.

A very clear well accepted and statistically robust example is postnatal depression. So why is it then that we cannot talk about hormone fluctuation and decision making without being attacked

I am a woman, I don't need internet morons telling me I'm incapable because I get periods. I am obviously aware that hormones can effect mood, but not to a degree that overrides rational thought except in exceptional cases. There are just as likely to be as many men as women who would have similar issues due to depression, addiction, or other mental health issues.

Do you suggest that men shouldn't hold positions of authority because a small percentage of men exhibit severe rage issues, which is statistically easy to prove when you look at the amount of men vs women involved in spree shootings for example? I could make some spurious argument that aggression caused by testosterone means men shouldn't be in positions of power. But it would be just that, a spurious argument, because the vast majority of men, just like the vast majority of women, are perfectly capable of controlling their emotions when in a professional environment.

Also black children will receive no homework as part of societal reparations

I know you're joking but I read somewhere that there are instances already in the US where black children's work is marked up. There's something about quotas into Ivy League schools too.

OscarMIlde wrote: »
    I am a woman, I don't need internet morons telling me I'm incapable because I get periods.

The problem is when job discrimination becomes official policy (even if they call it positive) then automatically the assumption is that the people are only there to fill quotas according to wokery and that better candidates were snubbed.

It might not be the case and the people could turn out to be very competent but its inevitable when this identity shyte becomes the norm.

I know you're joking but I read somewhere that there are instances already in the US where black children's work is marked up. There's something about quotas into Ivy League schools too.

And there's a reasonable basis for this. You can have intelligent students in underfunded schools that simply need the opportunity to reach their full potential. The outcomes educationally for both groups ends up the exact same. Ireland runs similar programmes for underprivileged students. Imagine most developed countries do.

Weirdly, I imagine you're far less concerned about people who pay for their children to get into universities in spite of them not being at expected standard.

Eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,282 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

That happens a lot. Its awful as similar to any quota system, a black person who actually got to ivy league on merit would be presumed a token.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,858 ✭✭✭fly_agaric

I wasn't going to comment but the lies here have to be countered. Drones were not available prior to Obama so its a dishonest comparison.

Speaking of lies the drone programme (using them for assasinating terrorists) began under GW Bush (another Republican) afair. Was that a lie or just a mistake I wonder?

Advertisement