Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joe Bidens All Female Press Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,231 ✭✭✭Silentcorner

Boggles wrote: »
    Trying to use the supreme court to overthrow an election that was free and fair with dangerously stupid frivolousness suits is undemocratic.

Whipping up the crazies and fleecing their money is just dangerous and scandalous.

Tell me you are not like those cretins over that think Trump won the election?

Free and fair according to whom?

Don't suppose you recall Al Gore doing the exact same thing? Was he a cretin for doing so?

• Registered Users Posts: 39,939 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

Free and fair according to whom?

Every single court so far who has fúcked their laughable suits out. I think it's up around 40-50 at this stage.

Including the Supreme Court.

But do tell, do you think Trump won the election?

Every single court so far who has fúcked their laughable suits out. I think it's up around 40-50 at this stage.

Including the Supreme Court.

But do tell, do you think Trump won the election?

Relax a little...it's just a discussion.

You are probably aware that a number of states have taken a case to the Supreme Court...they are doing so because they do not believe the election was as fair as you seem to think...they are well within their rights to take that case...as was Al Gore....

I honestly don't know, I think it was a mess of an election, an embarrassment for a developed nation...I can understand why people think it was a clear and decisive win for Biden and I can understand why people think it wasn't...

But let's not kid ourselves here...people are well capable of cheating in an election...don't tell you me you are that naive?

I mean, the Democrats tried to impeach the last president for cheating an election...it was all a hoax but nonetheless they tried!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭Triangle

It says something when City's premises are boarded up the night before an election but when the "right" side wins (in this case Biden) they feel safe to return to normal.

I'm 100% anti trump, but you got a good point there. I expected more rioting this time around and am surprised at the lack of it.

Edit: I wonder if it's a rural vs urban thing. I. E. The left being primarily urban and Trumps support being mostly rural.

I can understand why people think it was a clear and decisive win for Biden and I can understand why people think it wasn't...

It was a clear and decisive win for Biden, without question.

Anyone that thinks differently is not basing it on any sort of tangible evidence.

Have you any?
    I mean, the Democrats tried to impeach the last president for cheating an election...it was all a hoax but nonetheless they tried!!!

Trump? Ahhhh.

He was impeached.

• Advertisement

Triangle wrote: »

Edit: I wonder if it's a rural vs urban thing. I. E. The left being primarily urban and Trumps support being mostly rural.

The vast vast majority of Democrats or Independents are not left.

It's one of the nonsense peddled by the artificially tanned one.

They would be left of his base, but most rational humans would be.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭V8 Interceptor

The vast vast majority of Democrats or Independents are not left.

So why did they stay silent or encourage BLM/Antifa to burn the place to the ground?

So why did they stay silent or encourage BLM/Antifa to burn the place to the ground?

Sorry who encouraged who to burn what down?

Anyone that thinks differently is not basing it on any sort of tangible evidence.

Have you any?

Ahhhh.

He was impeached.

How would I have tangible evidence? I am not investigating anything....

It is perfectly ok to question the 2016 result and claim the victor cheated and try to impeach him...it is perfectly ok to question the 2000 election and bring a case to the Supreme court...but all of a sudden...with the explosion in mail in votes...it seems a person is guilty of heresy of questioning this election despite the unorthodox nature of it all!!!!

Do you not, for even a second, think it is you that is holding the unreasonable position?

How would I have tangible evidence? I am not investigating anything....

It is perfectly ok to question the 2016 result and claim the victor cheated and try to impeach him...it is perfectly ok to question the 2000 election and bring a case to the Supreme court...but all of a sudden...with the explosion in mail in votes...it seems a person is guilty of heresy of questioning this election despite the unorthodox nature of it all!!!!

Do you not, for even a second, think it is you that is holding the unreasonable position?

Are you comparing the 2000 election that went down to a handful votes in one state to the 2020 election which Biden won decisively?

Really?

Also Trump was impeached, they didn't try.

He is the first President in history (one term) who has been impeached and lost the popular vote twice and by some margin especially the second time.

• Advertisement

It was a strange situation that most of the MSM in the US ignored this and Big Tech actively suppressed it.

I was watching MSNBC last night and it was incredible how they were saying if Trump keeps this up it may lead to violence and how terribly anti-Democratic it was. Yet US Cities were in flames during the Summer and people killed because of the free pass and in some cases active encouragement the Dems gave the BLM/Antifa gang.

It says something when City's premises are boarded up the night before an election but when the "right" side wins (in this case Biden) they feel safe to return to normal.

Are you comparing the 2000 election that went down to a handful votes in one state to the 2020 election which Biden won decisively?

Really?

When is it ok to question the result of an election in your opinion.

Was it ok to question the result in 2016?
    Was it ok to question the result in 2000?
    Was it ok to question the result in 2020?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

Have you any?

Trump? Ahhhh.

He was impeached.
    There was a van with Biden/Harris written on the side arrived at one of the counting centres with a load of dodge votes iirc

• Registered Users Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Billy Mays wrote: »
    There was a van with Biden/Harris written on the side arrived at one of the counting centres with a load of dodge votes iirc

That fact you think that actually happened is hilarious.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

namloc1980 wrote: »
    You need to turn on your sarcasm detector there namloc

Although there could be others in this thread do think it happened :eek:

Billy Mays wrote: »
    You need to turn on your sarcasm detector there namloc

Although there could be others in this thread do think it happened :eek:

It's genuinely hard to tell around here these days!

Do you think that the new press team should be asked if it is true, according to a witness, that President Biden colluded with the Chinese through his son Biden and brother to use his position peddle influence ?

Do you think that the new press team should be asked if it is true, according to a witness, that President Biden colluded with the Chinese through his son Biden and brother to use his position peddle influence ?

Sure. Any question should be asked. What's your point?

Sure. Any question should be asked. What's your point?

Do you think the entire media pack should be asking the administration about it?

Do you think it is strange that they are not being asked about it?

It is after all a serious issue with huge consequences.

Do you think the entire media pack should be asking the administration about it?

Do you think it is strange that they are not being asked about it?

It is after all a serious issue with huge consequences.

Sure they should be asked. Again what's your point?

• Advertisement

Well clearly there is a complete reluctance to ask the Biden administration any meaningful questions...so none of us are in the know as to what has happened or is happening in the US over the last two months, so I don't know how you can be so sure of your opinion to dismiss anything, witnesses, ordinary Americans, have signed affidavids to some of the most extraordinary accusations we've ever seen....

• Registered Users Posts: 25,486 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Well clearly there is a complete reluctance to ask the Biden administration any meaningful questions...so none of us are in the know as to what has happened or is happening in the US over the last two months, so I don't know how you can be so sure of your opinion to dismiss anything, witnesses, ordinary Americans, have signed affidavids to some of the most extraordinary accusations we've ever seen....

And they are extraordinary affidavits

Including

"she was Chinese, they all look the same"

"It was a Biden/Harris van, they said it had food in it but I don't believe them"

And who could forget the drunk one who just ranted so badly that even Rudi tried to shut her up :pac:

And they are extraordinary affidavits

Including

"she was Chinese, they all look the same"

"It was a Biden/Harris van, they said it had food in it but I don't believe them"

And who could forget the drunk one who just ranted so badly that even Rudi tried to shut her up :pac:

Did you see one witness give evidence that you were impressed with?

The truck driver who picked up over 250,000 completed votes in New York and dropped them to Pennslvania a week before the election was pretty believable.

So crickets?

No names?

So crickets?

No names?

You still haven't come back to me about what elections are ok to question and what one's aren't....crickets indeed!!!

When is it ok to question the result of an election in your opinion.

Was it ok to question the result in 2016?
    Was it ok to question the result in 2000?
    Was it ok to question the result in 2020?
    You still haven't come back to me about what elections are ok to question and what one's aren't....crickets indeed!!!

Apologies.

To answer your question when there is merit.

Now please answer mine.

Who won the election?

It's pathetic that you're trying to equivocate the 2000 election with this one. It shows you have little understanding of the issues in either election.

God Biden's carry on so far is so boring. We're all gonna be comatosed over the next 4 years. I'm genuinely gonna miss the Trump circus.

Apologies.

To answer your question when there is merit.

Now please answer mine.

Who won the election?

I think it is plausible that Biden won legitimately...despite executing the most anemic Presidential campaign ever witnessed, the mail in vote didn't need to be too motivated to post a vote, it is a lot easier than queing for hours to cast the vote in person.

It is also plausible that the Biden campaign has executed the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud operation in history given the amount of statistical anomalies the result has thrown up.

After that, I genuinely haven't a clue what to believe and what not to believe, some of the accusations have merit, others seem off the wall...I can also appreciate how difficult it is to prove in a short space of time, I feel sorry for Americans, I don't know where the country goes from here.

But being certain of what happened is not a reasonable position.

• Advertisement

It's pathetic that you're trying to equivocate the 2000 election with this one. It shows you have little understanding of the issues in either election.

I'm sure someone called Gore pathetic for the same thing back in 2000.

One of the big differences this time is the amount of witnesses that have come forward...I'm not sure you are in a position to call anyone or anything pathetic!!!

Advertisement