Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joe Bidens All Female Press Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,933 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

Nermal wrote: »
    'Discrimination is OK when we do it'

That seems to be your position all right.

Acceptance is always the first step.

Good for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,931 ✭✭✭Christy42

Would you ask the same question of someone calling an all male panel sexist ?

I assume this means you do think they are qualified? There are plenty of men in Bidens's administration as he has layed it out.

Indeed I do believe Biden may also be a man.

It makes news because an all female team is presumably a first. I sincerely doubt an all male team would be a first since women were historically excluded from high up roles. Indeed it seems a small enough team that most wouldn't bat an eyelid if it was all men.

Nothing wrong with ensuring you have something different than white old men in the White House. People from different backgrounds and life experiences are vital for an administration that claims to be one for the full country.

Christy42 wrote: »
    I assume this means you do think they are qualified? There are plenty of men in Bidens's administration as he has layed it out.

Indeed I do believe Biden may also be a man.

It makes news because an all female team is presumably a first. I sincerely doubt an all male team would be a first since women were historically excluded from high up roles. Indeed it seems a small enough team that most wouldn't bat an eyelid if it was all men.

Nothing wrong with ensuring you have something different than white old men in the White House. People from different backgrounds and life experiences are vital for an administration that claims to be one for the full country.

Old white men are the worst.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,588 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

This thread is brought to you by the people who delude themselves with the notion that everybody else is a triggered snowflake but they stoically just get on with things.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭JJayoo

Who likes peanut butter?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,674 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

osarusan wrote: »
    This thread is brought to you by the people who delude themselves with the notion that everybody else is a triggered snowflake but they stoically just get on with things.

It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance.

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Das Reich

The solution for that country is giving back half of it to Mexico at least the Mexicans are normal people.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭99nsr125

bcklschaps wrote: »
    Especially on the those few "special" days per month...

This is a very significant point that is made into a joke.

If it were revealed a man had unstable hormone levels 25% of the time affecting his judgement it would be seen as mental illness and reason to be removed from office.

When you are in a position where you can start a war killing millions it's something that should not be taboo

• Registered Users Posts: 11,347 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

Biggest scandals during Obama's term was tan suit, not saluting that one time and djion mustard. Looks like Biden following same path, employing an all women's team holy f**k!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,665 ✭✭✭Bonniedog

rossie1977 wrote: »
    Biggest scandals during Obama's term was tan suit, not saluting that one time and djion mustard. Looks like Biden following same path, employing an all women's team holy f**k!!

I think you missed out on minor stuff like bombing the sh1te out of quite a few countries;)

Not to mention his finance person being a Goldman Sachs insider who got them billions during the bailouts and was the key person to fk us over in 2010?

Democrats make the Kinahans look like the fkn Vincent de Paul.

Be a lot worse now that they are fronted by a senile corrupt old git who will let the lunatics take over.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 725 ✭✭✭ElJeffe

Trumpers triggered I see.

A highly competent and experienced press team.

The Trump administration would know nothing about that.

One is actually a confirmed racist. How do feel about that?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama_on_mass_surveillance

I get the feeling that you weren't too aware of what was happening in the US during Obama's presidency. There's plenty of controversy to choose from.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,347 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

Bonniedog wrote: »
    I think you missed out on minor stuff like bombing the sh1te out of quite a few countries;)
    The countries where Trump dramatically increased bombings..
    Not to mention his finance person being a Goldman Sachs insider who got them billions during the bailouts and was the key person to fk us over in 2010?

We f**ked ourselves over.
    Democrats make the Kinahans look like the fkn Vincent de Paul.

Be a lot worse now that they are fronted by a senile corrupt old git who will let the lunatics take over.

Yes the Democrats lol..thats even out of date because Trumps team ended up with more indictments and prison sentences

20201205-002435.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 26,282 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

Not closing Guantanamo and actually expanding it .. twice
    Winning a nobel peace prize despite drone striking children
    The patriot act and what ed snowden exposed

I think theres a few more

• Registered Users Posts: 8,395 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

We f**ked ourselves over.
    Less patronising than 'we all partied', I'll give you that

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Das Reich

The countries where Trump dramatically increased bombings..

Which one?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,665 ✭✭✭Bonniedog

Das Reich wrote: »
    Which one?

Trump the warmonger who didn't start any wars.

The unholy alliance between the Democrats and the Bush Republicans was based largely on their mutual desire to get back slaughtering people so that their friends can make more money.

You would think Biden had spent the last 50 years growing lentils in a non binary racial equalitarian commune, rather than up to his fkn ears in the slimy trough of the Clintons and Obamas.

• A real who's who of neoliberal lackeys.

• Bonniedog wrote: »
    Trump the warmonger who didn't start any wars.

The unholy alliance between the Democrats and the Bush Republicans was based largely on their mutual desire to get back slaughtering people so that their friends can make more money.

You would think Biden had spent the last 50 years growing lentils in a non binary racial equalitarian commune, rather than up to his fkn ears in the slimy trough of the Clintons and Obamas.

Trump has averaged dropping a bomb every 12 minutes of his presidency.

Use of drone strikes has grown exponentially under Trump and he revoked an Obama-era ruling on reporting on them. Drone strikes kill 90% civilians.

So yes, a warmonger, by any definition.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭V8 Interceptor

Some where saying this is historic because they are all female but Trump already had an all female team doing the same job so it is just a sad attempt to make Joe look like a progressive leftist when he is anything but.

Come now. Do you honestly think Joe Biden picked that team?

I doubt he even knows who any of them are.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,282 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

Joe is just paying the toll to the dems, the party is in charge and has backed joe in exchange for him pumping every seat he can full of women and minorities. It will be a government of optics playing into their agenda. In 2024 when a republican goes for the top job again all of the devate questions, media briefs etc will be ‘candidate xs picks arent near as diverse as bidens, and thats bad’

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭OscarMIlde

99nsr125 wrote: »
    This is a very significant point that is made into a joke.

If it were revealed a man had unstable hormone levels 25% of the time affecting his judgement it would be seen as mental illness and reason to be removed from office.

When you are in a position where you can start a war killing millions it's something that should not be taboo

Are you actually for real. You think women cannot hold important positions because they get periods? There would be chaos if women were unstable lunatics for a quarter of the month. Can you point to any evidence of the effects of this 'metal illness' on society, because they would be pretty damn evident if what you are suggesting is true.

Trump has averaged dropping a bomb every 12 minutes of his presidency.

Use of drone strikes has grown exponentially under Trump and he revoked an Obama-era ruling on reporting on them. Drone strikes kill 90% civilians.

So yes, a warmonger, by any definition.

He was a modern American president.. so yes, a warmonger. What? You want to claim that the other presidents weren't as bad or not even worse than Trump? All American presidents have been warmongers for all manner of reasons and agendas.

Trump set the bar very low, for Biden to appear to be better. I'm genuinely hoping that he will be better, but then again, that wouldn't be hard. The series of presidents from GW Bush right though to now, have been pretty damn awful.

All the same, while I'm hoping Biden will be better, I', expecting he won't be. He postures with every speech and gesture. Every gesture, whether it's the female Press Team, or promoting Black rights, is layered in agenda, rather than doing them for any real sense of belief. Look back at his statements about introducing crime bills... Good Lord. And people here want to hold him up as their champion against Trump? He, Biden is so damn superficial. Reminds me of Hilary Clinton, TBH. The smooth Washington politician, but completely untrustworthy.

Scraping the bottom of the barrel.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭V8 Interceptor

That's an interesting way 99nsr125 has put that. I'd never thought of it that way!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,250 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

True. A secretary is a woman's job.

(joking)

Was it embarrassing working as a secretary? Did it 'ave the same kind of stigmata as being a male nurse?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭Gruffalux

I think it is all going to be very interesting to observe.
    If Biden gets in it will be an administration helplessly infused with the theology of censorious intersectional identity politics, because that is the theology they have courted.
    Will they be able to reign in their Summer of Love looters and rioters, who even now object to Obama saying Defund the Police might not be the best slogan to hang off?
    Will everyone get free Nikes and sound systems as reparation for slavery without having to go to the trouble of breaking windows?
    Will college sports achievements for girls be blasted out of the water by a new super-breed of athletes?
    Will there be an expansion of the provision of pubertal blockers to the small kids of heavy-set smothering Moms in rural Ohio who have sparkly rainbows in their social media accounts?
    Will the dormitories in Universities all be racially segregated? All the statues toppled? All the curricula revised until only what is acceptable remains?
    Will Netflix ever allow there to be a heterosexual white male hero playing the lead again? :pac:
    I think it will be entertaining and informative.

08b12893235cdbcdd208643693bb1a00.gif

Gruffalux wrote: »
    I think it is all going to be very interesting to observe.
    If Biden gets in it will be an administration helplessly infused with the theology of censorious intersectional identity politics, because that is the theology they have courted.
    Will they be able to reign in their Summer of Love looters and rioters, who even now object to Obama saying Defund the Police might not be the best slogan to hang off?
    Will everyone get free Nikes and sound systems as reparation for slavery without having to go to the trouble of breaking windows?
    Will college sports achievements for girls be blasted out of the water by a new super-breed of athletes?
    Will there be an expansion of the provision of pubertal blockers to the small kids of heavy-set smothering Moms in rural Ohio who have sparkly rainbows in their social media accounts?
    Will the dormitories in Universities all be racially segregated? All the statues toppled? All the curricula revised until only what is acceptable remains?
    Will Netflix ever allow there to be a heterosexual white male hero playing the lead again? :pac:
    I think it will be entertaining and informative.

Mass spending at a time when most US companies are in debt to the hilt, and many can't cover the cost of their interest payments. And the National debt has grown to huge levels, with Biden likely to add considerably to it.. after all, he has to pay for all his wonderful plans somehow.

It'll be interesting alright.. It's going to be painful to see the US disintegrate. (The ball started rolling before Trump, it was added to considerably under Trump, but Biden will likely put the last few nails in the coffin)

I imagine both him and Harris chose the team. You can check out the background of them. The majority had prominent positions either in Obama's government, Biden's campaign or worked with Harris. So they're highly experienced in their field and they're trusted by Harris and Biden. So it's a bit nonsensical to claim they don't know who they are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭Kivaro

Yep, Symone Sanders is highly experienced alright ...... in racism: ""In my opinion, we don't need white people leading the Democratic Party right now." Blacks represent 13.4% of the population in the U.S., but apparently white people need not apply for some jobs according to this woman.
    Another gem from her: "I'm here for the millennials and the brown folks".
    Pure toxic, but she gets away with it because she is a black woman.
    Imagine if a white person said "I'm here for the white folk"? Riots and looting would ensue after the usual outrage from the liberal media outlets.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭zindicato

I do not believe these people were selected based on qualifications and experience.
    Its wokery identity politics, picking people because of their race and gender.

LOL

Advertisement