Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joe Bidens All Female Press Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,104 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Yes. But once again, can you give me an example? Just one.

Evidence of widespread dead people voting....none presented. Evidence of ballot stuffing....none presented.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭V8 Interceptor

But specifically can you give an example of what "hard evidence" would be?

But specifically can you give an example of what "hard evidence" would be?

This is silly. I'm not the one claiming there is massive fraud. The plaintiff is responsible for proving their case. As you believe there was fraud what do YOU believe is sufficient evidence??

The other poster said eye witnesses and affidavits were evidence. You said they weren't. Out of curiosity I asked what an example of evidence would be. You've finally said you can't name even one. Fair enough but it would've been easier if you'd said that in the beginning and I didn't have to ask you 8 times.

The other poster said eye witnesses and affidavits were evidence. You said they weren't. Out of curiosity I asked what an example of evidence would be. You've finally said you can't name even one. Fair enough but it would've been easier if you'd said that in the beginning and I didn't have to ask you 8 times.

Evidence maybe but not proof. The courts have agreed also. Nonsense affidavits that lack credibility and belief. I'll go with the court view not this silly nonsense you are coming out with. Supreme Court has thrown out the latest attempt also I see. So much winning!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Mod

Can we get back on topic & keep all the election commentary to the relevant thread.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 14,585 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

God Biden's carry on so far is so boring. We're all gonna be comatosed over the next 4 years. I'm genuinely gonna miss the Trump circus.

Joe must be doing something right , Time Magazine have named him person of the year.
    Well not entirely, Joe Biden and Kamala Harris have been named Time magazine’s person – or persons – of the year for 2020.
    This is the first time Time, have included a Vice President. :rolleyes:

Its ironic that Biden seems to think that he can unite America by filling his cabinet with the same Obama cronies.
    Trump was elected in 2016 because people were fed up of the establishment.
    Biden is essentially a return to that.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭Silentcorner

Joe must be doing something right , Time Magazine have named him person of the year.
    Well not entirely, Joe Biden and Kamala Harris have been named Time magazine’s person – or persons – of the year for 2020.
    This is the first time Time, have included a Vice President. :rolleyes:

Its ironic that Biden seems to think that he can unite America by filling his cabinet with the same Obama cronies.
    Trump was elected in 2016 because people were fed up of the establishment.
    Biden is essentially a return to that.

Maybe they are crediting the two of them for putting an end to the violence and anarchy we would have seen across the US had they lost?

Will Harris win a Nobel Peace Prize...I think she will....it won't matter that some poor country somewhere will be invaded by the US military machine in the next year or two!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,282 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

Maybe they are crediting the two of them for putting an end to the violence and anarchy we would have seen across the US had they lost?

Will Harris win a Nobel Peace Prize...I think she will....it won't matter that some poor country somewhere will be invaded by the US military machine in the next year or two!!!

The nobel prize has just become a tool to allow virtue signalling for clapping at minorities achieving anything

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Mod

Can we get back on topic & keep all the election commentary to the relevant thread.

Thanks

I didn't post this for it be ignored.

Election posts deleted. Just because you are banned from that thread doesn't mean you can jump in here & derail it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭Silentcorner

Does anyone find it odd that all of a sudden we are seeing more about Hunter Biden and the investigations in him, and the supposed existence of a Chinese spy who operated in Democrat circles, we saw a video that emerged last week of a Chinese Professor claiming that the Chinese have influence at the highest levels of US Government....

I'd be willing to accept that there is nothing in any of the above if a reasonable explanation is forthcoming...but it definitely is weird...is Biden being undermined by elements within his party, we can as good as accept that he will be sworn in, but you get the sense the clouds are gathering!!!

Does anyone find it odd that all of a sudden we are seeing more about Hunter Biden and the investigations in him, and the supposed existence of a Chinese spy who operated in Democrat circles, we saw a video that emerged last week of a Chinese Professor claiming that the Chinese have influence at the highest levels of US Government....

I'd be willing to accept that there is nothing in any of the above if a reasonable explanation is forthcoming...but it definitely is weird...is Biden being undermined by elements within his party, we can as good as accept that he will be sworn in, but you get the sense the clouds are gathering!!!

Mod

Threadbanned. See post above yours.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,213 ✭✭✭Mic 1972

Can i simply ask why this subject is being censored? it's all over the news and is very much relevant to Biden

Mic 1972 wrote: »
    Can i simply ask why this subject is being censored? it's all over the news and is very much relevant to Biden

All that is happening is keeping the general election commentary, tax issues, Hunter, court cases are better off in the Main election thread. This is for his female press team.

There is no point have two threads on the same topic. This was only attracting those threadbanned from that thread to circumvent it.

And any further clarification can be by PM, not on thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,213 ✭✭✭Mic 1972

All that is happening is keeping the general election commentary, tax issues, Hunter, court cases are better off in the Main election thread. This is for his female press team.

There is no point have two threads on the same topic. This was only attracting those threadbanned from that thread to circumvent it.

I understand, however the same subject was also censored from the Trump V Biden threat last night and was labelled as trolling.

Mod

Threadbanned. See post above yours.

Threadban lifted after discussion with poster

All that is happening is keeping the general election commentary, tax issues, Hunter, court cases are better off in the Main election thread. This is for his female press team.There is no point have two threads on the same topic. This was only attracting those threadbanned from that thread to circumvent it.

But Sir where can those banned from the main thread (Trump/Biden neutrals) talk about the election? The new thread doesn't allow us there either?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Sweetemotion

But Sir where can those banned from the main thread (Trump/Biden neutrals) talk about the election? The new thread doesn't allow us there either?

Maybe Start a thread on Hunter?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 114 ✭✭RonaVirus

What did I post in this thread? It got silently removed like many of my posts on this site.

Or did I accidentally follow the thread. I can't remember. Maybe I'm getting dimentia.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 114 ✭✭RonaVirus

Oh wait now I remember.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,064 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

RonaVirus don't post in this thread again.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,585 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

Another historic first by Joe, he is going all out on the firsts.

https://twitter.com/CBSNews/status/1351534789011132417

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Probably a good choice.
    Bit of a scandal with removing the mother from a care home during the covid.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,581 ✭✭✭Yellow_Fern

Another historic first by Joe, he is going all out on the firsts.

https://twitter.com/CBSNews/status/1351534789011132417

Shame on CBS. Shame on their lazy journalism. There are so many things to draw attention and to scrutinize but they only pay attention to what pro noun the person prefers. We live in the age of stupid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Invidious

Why is having a press team composed entirely of one gender to be applauded and praised?

Imagine the furor if there were an all-male press team. Female journalists would be raising hell about diversity and inclusion.

But when it's an all-female team, we're supposed to applaud this "historic first" and accept that it's a good thing that men are excluded?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭NewMan1982

If they are the best candidates for the job then what race or gender they are shouldn’t come into it.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,592 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

Invidious wrote: »
    Why is having a press team composed entirely of one gender to be applauded and praised?

Imagine the furor if there were an all-male press team. Female journalists would be raising hell about diversity and inclusion.

But when it's an all-female team, we're supposed to applaud this "historic first" and accept that it's a good thing that men are excluded?

It's not a first , Trumps team was all women but of course why would anyone give aul Donald any credit ,

• Registered Users Posts: 3,398 ✭✭✭francois

Invidious wrote: »

Manufactured outrage

It's not a first , Trumps team was all women but of course why would anyone give aul Donald any credit ,

No it wasn't.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,838 ✭✭✭TomTomTim

francois wrote: »
    Manufactured outrage

Said post has zero outrage. Pointing out ideological hypocrisy is not being outraged.

“The man who lies to himself can be more easily offended than anyone else. You know it is sometimes very pleasant to take offense, isn't it? A man may know that nobody has insulted him, but that he has invented the insult for himself, has lied and exaggerated to make it picturesque, has caught at a word and made a mountain out of a molehill--he knows that himself, yet he will be the first to take offense, and will revel in his resentment till he feels great pleasure in it.”- ― Fyodor Dostoevsky, The Brothers Karamazov

Advertisement