Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joe Bidens All Female Press Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,225 ✭✭✭Silentcorner

namloc1980 wrote: »
    What kind of question is that? Trump and his cronies are claiming clear voter fraud. They have to prove it - that's how this works. Whinging about time seems to be the new excuse you are coming out with now. What will it take for you to accept there was no systemic widespread voter fraud? Or are you fully gone down the Trump rabbit hole.

What would help was if there was an absence of any statistical anomalies.

https://democracyinstitute.org/reasons-why-the-2020-presidential-election-is-deeply-puzzling/

But this election result is riddled in them...now, that does not offer any proof, but surely an open minded man like yourself can understand why people are suspecting voter fraud...as I have previously mentioned, I am willing to accept that Biden won legitimately, but it was the Democrats who pushed this mail in vote and began changing the rules in Pennslvania on Oct of last year long before Covid...it is that system that has brought the mess the States currently finds itself in...if I recall, it was one of the reasons Hillary Clinton advised Biden not to concede under any circumstances just back in August!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭V8 Interceptor

The exact opposite of this type of nonsense that they've been pushing]

Which is what? All I keep hearing is show me the evidence. But what does actual 'evidence' consist of?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,142 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

What would help was if there was an absence of any statistical anomalies.

https://democracyinstitute.org/reasons-why-the-2020-presidential-election-is-deeply-puzzling/

But this election result is riddled in them...now, that does not offer any proof, but surely an open minded man like yourself can understand why people are suspecting voter fraud...as I have previously mentioned, I am willing to accept that Biden won legitimately, but it was the Democrats who pushed this mail in vote and began changing the rules in Pennslvania on Oct of last year long before Covid...it is that system that has brought the mess the States currently finds itself in...if I recall, it was one of the reasons Hillary Clinton advised Biden not to concede under any circumstances just back in August!!!

That article is hilarious. Not a single citation or reference for any of those claims. You seem to have swallowed it hook, line and sinker though. You Trumpists just accept whatever you are told by the Dear Leader and his cadre of dispicables. You don't question anything and just go with the party line at all costs. So much for having an open mind!! :D

Namloc why was Dem primary candidate Amy Klobuchar asking questions about Dominion last year?

Namloc why was Dem primary candidate Amy Klobuchar asking questions about Dominion last year?

Can you explain why every single court case has been thrown out due to a lack of evidence? Trump is a sore loser, that's the reality .

• Advertisement

That article is hilarious. Not a single citation or reference for any of those claims. You seem to have swallowed it hook, line and sinker though. You Trumpists just accept whatever you are told by the Dear Leader and his cadre of dispicables. You don't question anything and just go with the party line at all costs. So much for having an open mind!! :D

It is an opinion piece by a pollster...feel free to disagree but at least justify that opinion...we all witnessed the count stopping in several states, we all know that 18 out of 19 Bellweather counties went for Trump by a fairly impressive number, we all know that the Democrats lost all 27 toss up House seats...we could see with our own eyes the huge enthusiasm, the Primary vote he received...

There are literally hundreds of witnesses that have signed affidavits that corroborate the list of 9 peculiarities but you don't like them either.

You know, by calling people Trumpists, or disciples or whatever derogatory term you have picked up on twitter will get you loads of thanks around here...but it is a bit infantile...whether you like to admit it or not, you are as much in the dark as me or anyone else as to what occurred on Election night.

Can you explain why every single court case has been thrown out due to a lack of evidence? Trump is a sore loser, that's the reality .
    Yes he is a sore loser I agree there.

I think he's still in shock that Joe Biden managed to poll such ludicrous numbers for such a ludicrous candidate.

Yes he is a sore loser I agree there.

I think he's still in shock that Joe Biden managed to poll such ludicrous numbers for such a ludicrous candidate.

You ignored the question of how they have been incapable of providing proof of fraud in multiple court cases.... Trump also claimed fraud in 2016, created an investigation and it found no proof of large scale fraud. The reasonable conclusion is large scale fraud does not exist.

Yes it looks that way but the unprecedented mail in ballots this year has resulted in many people questioning the safety of such a system. There's also concerns about the voting machines.

I'd still like to get an example of actual proof/evidence that's required?

Yes it looks that way but the unprecedented mail in ballots this year has resulted in many people questioning the safety of such a system. There's also concerns about the voting machines.

I'd still like to get an example of actual proof/evidence that's required?

Well, mail in votes are the easiest way to engage in voter fraud you don't need a body to turn up on the day...anyone got the rejection figure's for mail in ballots...I'd imagine it is higher than previous years?

• Advertisement

It is an opinion piece by a pollster...feel free to disagree but at least justify that opinion...we all witnessed the count stopping in several states, we all know that 18 out of 19 Bellweather counties went for Trump by a fairly impressive number, we all know that the Democrats lost all 27 toss up House seats...we could see with our own eyes the huge enthusiasm, the Primary vote he received...

There are literally hundreds of witnesses that have signed affidavits that corroborate the list of 9 peculiarities but you don't like them either.

You know, by calling people Trumpists, or disciples or whatever derogatory term you have picked up on twitter will get you loads of thanks around here...but it is a bit infantile...whether you like to admit it or not, you are as much in the dark as me or anyone else as to what occurred on Election night.

As you said it's an opinion piece. No evidence provided to support any of the claims - not even a citation to a news story. You might think that's sufficient evidence, I certainly don't.

Well, mail in votes are the easiest way to engage in voter fraud you don't need a body to turn up on the day...anyone got the rejection figure's for mail in ballots...I'd imagine it is higher than previous years?

I hope you never got called to do jury duty.

As you said it's an opinion piece. No evidence provided to support any of the claims - not even a citation to a news story. You might think that's sufficient evidence, I certainly don't.

The evidence is all around you...I was already aware of about 80% of the points made in that article before I read it....surely you were too?

Do you mean to tell me you were completely unaware that several states mysteriously stopped counting in the middle of the count ?

...what specifically in that piece do you object to?

I hope you never got called to do jury duty.

Again with the personal attack...was there anything specific in what I said you object to?

The evidence is all around you...I was already aware of about 80% of the points made in that article before I read it....surely you were too?

Do you mean to tell me you were completely unaware that several states mysteriously stopped counting in the middle of the count ?

...what specifically in that piece do you object to?

All of it. If any of it were true then Trump would have won a case in court at this stage. In case you didn't know all their cases have been laughed out of court including today in Wisconsin and Michigan by Trump appointed judges. Do you believe in law and order and in the courts judgements?

Again with the personal attack...was there anything specific in what I said you object to?

You believe mail in ballots are open to massive fraud. You have no evidence, you just believe it. Your beliefs have no bearing in this. Do you believe in facts or just your feelings?

All of it. If any of it were true then Trump would have won a case in court at this stage. In case you didn't know all their cases have been laughed out of court including today in Wisconsin and Michigan by Trump appointed judges. Do you believe in law and order and in the courts judgements?

I have already said...I am no expert on the US legal system...I doubt you are either.

But you weren't able to find for me a case of a similar nature that has been successfully executed in a very confined time frame...so I wouldn't expect a result of any meaningful consequence for some time.

Several swing states stopped counting in a highly unusual manner on election night...are you disputing that?

The rejection rate of mail in ballots is much lower than previous elections, is that true?

Several swing states stopped counting in a highly unusual manner on election night...are you disputing that?

The rejection rate of mail in ballots is much lower than previous elections, is that true?

Proof?

You believe mail in ballots are open to massive fraud. You have no evidence, you just believe it. Your beliefs have no bearing in this. Do you believe in facts or just your feelings?

I believe mail in votes are the easiest to manipulate yes...unless you can show me how in person voting is easier to manipulate?

I believe mail in votes are the easiest to manipulate yes...unless you can show me how in person voting is easier to manipulate?

Nice strawman trying to deflect from your personal beliefs. Your beliefs are not proof of anything.

• Advertisement

Nice strawman trying to deflect from your personal beliefs. Your beliefs are not proof of anything.

This is getting tiresome...lets just keep away from each other.

This is getting tiresome...lets just keep away from each other.

So no proof of those claims you made. Thought so.

Proof?

How can anyone give you proof Sir when time and again you were asked for one single example and you didn't answer?

How can anyone give you proof Sir when time and again you were asked for one single example and you didn't answer?

What are you on about?? That poster made a claim, I asked for proof and he's run away. Like all the Trump supporters do eventually.

You've run away from my question about half a dozen times now.

Give me an example of evidence?

You've run away from my question about half a dozen times now.

Give me an example of evidence?

That question makes zero sense :D

Give me an example of evidence??? Wtf are you talking about!

You said eye witnesses and affidavits aren't evidence of anything. Fair enough.

Can you give me an example of what would be?

You said eye witnesses and affidavits aren't evidence of anything. Fair enough.

Can you give me an example of what would be?

Sufficient to stand up in court. You know that extraordinary claims require massive proof to support them right? Do you accept that the plaintiff must prove their case in court? To date Trump and his associates have been run out of every court they've been to because they've produced nothing. Do you accept that?

Yes. But once again, can you give me an example? Just one.

• Advertisement

Breaking News! Supreme Court denied the Texas lawsuit and have thrown it out. More winning by Trump!!!!

The State of Texas’s motion for leave to file a bill of complaint is denied for lack of standing under Article III of the Constitution. Texas has not demonstrated a judicially cognizable interest in the manner in which another State conducts its elections. All other pending motions are dismissed as moot.

Advertisement