Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joe Bidens All Female Press Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,457 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Did you see one witness give evidence that you were impressed with?

The truck driver who picked up over 250,000 completed votes in New York and dropped them to Pennslvania a week before the election was pretty believable.

No, he alleged that this happened, no proof, no evidence, just his word. Thats called hearsay.

People lie, you may want to believe them but I wont until I see evidence to back up the claims and so far this has not been forthcoming.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,141 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

I'm sure someone called Gore pathetic for the same thing back in 2000.

One of the big differences this time is the amount of witnesses that have come forward...I'm not sure you are in a position to call anyone or anything pathetic!!!

56 lost court cases and counting. 56! Those witnesses ain't worth a damn because it's no more than hearsay. Even the case before the Supreme Court from Texas doesn't allege any fraud.....you know why? Because there was none.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭V8 Interceptor

I think it is plausible that Biden won legitimately...despite executing the most anemic Presidential campaign ever witnessed.

Its still astounding that a 200 year old man who didn't, perhaps couldn't, campaign received the most votes in US Presidential history. Yes the population has gone up and there's a big anti-Trump vote but it almost defies logic what has happened.

Don't like the mail in system at all myself and wouldn't want it for here, virus or no virus.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,225 ✭✭✭Silentcorner

No, he alleged that this happened, no proof, no evidence, just his word. Thats called hearsay.

People lie, you may want to believe them but I wont until I see evidence to back up the claims and so far this has not been forthcoming.

Well, if he is lying, it would be simple to prove...his truck and trailer would have gps tracking...he claimed his trailer dissappeared overnight...I have to see any evidence that he is not lying...I don't know what kind of evidence you'd expect a truck driver to have.

What I am not yet convinced of is that another woman working in the USPS centre in New York corroborates his story and has claimed that there were several trailers filled with votes...until I see her give evidence I'll remain sceptical.

I'll ask you again...have you seen one witness that you find credible?

namloc1980 wrote: »
    56 lost court cases and counting. 56!

Trump didn't bring 56 cases.

• Advertisement

56 lost court cases and counting. 56! Those witnesses ain't worth a damn because it's no more than hearsay. Even the case before the Supreme Court from Texas doesn't allege any fraud.....you know why? Because there was none.

I won't pretend to be an expert on the US court system but I'd imagine it isn't easy to gather evidence find a receptive judge and execute a prosecution in the space of 5 weeks for any crime...unless, you can point me to another voter fraud case that has been successfully executed in a 40 day period in the US?

I won't pretend to be an expert on the US court system but I'd imagine it isn't easy to gather evidence find a receptive judge and execute a prosecution in the space of 5 weeks for any crime...unless, you can point me to another voter fraud case that has been successfully executed in a 40 day period in the US?

So there was massive voter fraud but Trump and his associates and surrogates couldn't find evidence of anything that would stand up in court even in the slightest. You guys are absolutely hilarious.

Well, if he is lying, it would be simple to prove...his truck and trailer would have gps tracking...he claimed his trailer dissappeared overnight...I have to see any evidence that he is not lying...I don't know what kind of evidence you'd expect a truck driver to have.

What I am not yet convinced of is that another woman working in the USPS centre in New York corroborates his story and has claimed that there were several trailers filled with votes...until I see her give evidence I'll remain sceptical.

I'll ask you again...have you seen one witness that you find credible?

No, I have seen a lot of people who have made claims, maybe they believe that what they claim is true but there is never any evidence, just what they claim to have seen or what they felt. Can you name one witness that made you think they were 100% right and telling the truth?

The cases haven't been about voter fraud, not one has made the claim of any voter fraud whatsoever, do you know why?

Trump didn't bring 56 cases.

He and his campaign were party to a fair few as well as his associates and throw in Rudy and co. They lost them all.

Even today he got ran out the door by a judge appointed by Trump in Wisconsin. I commend your loyalty to the Dear Leader though.

• Advertisement

No, I have seen a lot of people who have made claims, maybe they believe that what they claim is true but there is never any evidence, just what they claim to have seen or what they felt. Can you name one witness that made you think they were 100% right and telling the truth?

Just out of curiosity Sir what kind of 'evidence' can people produce other than testimony?

Would you consider CCTV footage evidence?

He and his campaign were party to a fair few as well as his associates and throw in Rudy and co. They lost them all. Even today he got ran out the door by a judge appointed by Trump in Wisconsin. I commend your loyalty to the Dear Leader though.

Just correcting a claim. I don't know how many Trump's team brought but I doubt 'twas anywhere near 56.

Just correcting a claim. I don't know how many Trump's team brought but I doubt 'twas anywhere near 56.

How many cases has Trump and his "team" won??

The cases haven't been about voter fraud, not one has made the claim of any voter fraud whatsoever, do you know why?

I'd imagine it is precisely because it is impossible to gain a successful prosecution for voter fraud in a court in a timely fashion.

Just out of curiosity Sir what kind of 'evidence' can people produce other than testimony?

Testimony and affidavits ain't worth a shiit without actual hard evidence of the massive voter fraud they claim happened. That's why they've all been laughed out of court to date.

So there was massive voter fraud but Trump and his associates and surrogates couldn't find evidence of anything that would stand up in court even in the slightest. You guys are absolutely hilarious.

Do you think that political parties are capable of voter fraud?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisondurkee/2020/12/08/trump-and-the-gop-have-now-lost-50-post-election-lawsuits/

Two days ago they had lost or withdrawn 50 cases.

I'd imagine it is precisely because it is impossible to gain a successful prosecution for voter fraud in a court in a timely fashion.

You guys twisting yourselves into knots as usual....... waaaaaaaahhhhhhh if only he had more time waaaahhhhhhhh.

Do you think that political parties are capable of voter fraud?

Trump is talking about fraud in the millions of votes. Not possible without being easily caught and proven.

• Advertisement

You guys twisting yourselves into knots as usual....... waaaaaaaahhhhhhh if only he had more time waaaahhhhhhhh.

Ya...so I take you can't point me to a successful prosecution of voter fraud achieved in 40 days then....

Trump is talking about fraud in the millions of votes. Not possible without being easily caught and proven.

How would it be easily caught and proven in 40 days? They'd give themselves up is it?

Testimony and affidavits ain't worth a shiit without actual hard evidence of the massive voter fraud they claim happened. That's why they've all been laughed out of court to date.

What's an example of hard evidence though?

Ya...so I take you can't point me to a successful prosecution of voter fraud achieved in 40 days then....

What kind of question is that? Trump and his cronies are claiming clear voter fraud. They have to prove it - that's how this works. Whinging about time seems to be the new excuse you are coming out with now. What will it take for you to accept there was no systemic widespread voter fraud? Or are you fully gone down the Trump rabbit hole.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,982 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

Some people just love the idea of reverse racism, as if it's any different from 'actual' racism.

The truly bemusing part is the white non-Americans, who are so interested in justifying it. I can understand, somewhat, Americans buying into the double standards (since their society is based on double standards and hypocrisy), but posters on boards? Utterly bizarre.

Soon you’ll have the wokies wanting the same standards applied here.

Both in politics and if I’m say I’m robbed and assaulted by a white person, they are seen on CCTV, known to Gardai, a year in jail, half suspended...

Robbed by a non Irish person I’ll be asked why I was provoking them carrying a 500 euro phone and wearing an Armani jacket... they’ll want ‘provocations’ like that to be criminal...yeah, got to love the wokies...

People the world over need to be equal.... those who have been treated questionably don’t get elevated over anyone else.

Biden should have chosen on merit, he’s politicking.

"Republican led law suits" These are individuals taking cases not the POTUS.

Anyway we're dancing on the end of a needle here.

Something that a court views as credible. Examples of large scale fraud that is genuinely realistic. Eg I've seen claims of dead people voting but upon closer inspection, they weren't. Even minor degrees of fraud haven't been established. Instead it's vague claims that fail at first hurdle.
    "Republican led law suits" These are individuals taking cases not the POTUS.

Anyway we're dancing on the end of a needle here.

Show me where fraud was established in a court for this election... Any instance. The political leaning does matter if the cases aren't remotely credible...

The exact opposite of this type of nonsense that they've been pushing

Nope.

They can scream voter fraud all they like in public with no consequences, the moment they make the claim in court they will be asked to produce evidence, evidence that they know they don't have. This is why they clearly state in these cases that they are not making any claims of voter fraud.

• Advertisement

Strumms wrote: »
    Soon you’ll have the wokies wanting the same standards applied here. Both in politics and if I’m say I’m robbed and assaulted by a white person, they are seen on CCTV, known to Gardai, a year in jail, half suspended... Robbed by a non Irish person I’ll be asked why I was provoking them carrying a 500 euro phone and wearing an Armani jacket... they’ll want ‘provocations’ like that to be criminal...yeah, got to love the wokies...

People the world over need to be equal.... those who have been treated questionably don’t get elevated over anyone else. Biden should have chosen on merit, he’s politicking.

You jest but if they bring in the anti free speech laws they're trying to the native Irish would be fukked. A black guy could, in theory, unprovoked call you an ugly pale faced ginger k*nt and you could reply by calling him the N word. He could then take a "hate" case against you and you'd probably get done.

Its gonna be all one way and is just a way for them to stifle dissent.

Advertisement