Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 11 Transfers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,933 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Probably best see who City start in the CL. If KzdB started there, doubt he starts at the weekend.

Might do Son to KDB as I can afford it then.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,811 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

Have KDB. Gonna go with what I annoyingly had planned for this GW but didn't pull the trigger on.

March---> Jota
    Son---> Bruno

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Had Salah, brought in Fernandes when he tested positive - so I stick with Fernandes or go Salah?

Midfield is currently Jota, Son, Fernandes, Jorghino, Ward Prowse.

Now thinking about KDB

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭joeyboy11

Had Salah, brought in Fernandes when he tested positive - so I stick with Fernandes or go Salah?

Midfield is currently Jota, Son, Fernandes, Jorghino, Ward Prowse.

Now thinking about KDB

Tough one. Ideally both! Do you have any premium strikers you can downgrade to fund son to Salah?

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

joeyboy11 wrote: »
    Tough one. Ideally both! Do you have any premium strikers you can downgrade to fund son to Salah?

Kane, DCL and Cavani (who I bought Friday, not realising my dates, and being annoyed now that he came off the bench and scored twice - since OGS started him midweek, didn't do much then, but he hasn't won two golden boots for nothing )

I could go Bamford for Cavani to free up the funds and get Salah in instead of Son.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,447 ✭✭✭Ginger n Lemon

ShagNastii wrote: »
    Have KDB. Gonna go with what I annoyingly had planned for this GW but didn't pull the trigger on.

March---> Jota
    Son---> Bruno

Spurs have Arsenal and palace coming up.

I would think twice before selling Son or Kane.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,375 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Kilman is a problem now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭franglan

Any word on Aguero?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭Minime2.5

Strongly thinking

Bruno to KDB this GW
    The following KDB to Salah.

Selling Bruno Fernandes would be madness

• Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭Minime2.5

If I sell kilman I can afford a 6.4m defender. Would appreciate some recommendations

• Advertisement

Minime2.5 wrote: »
    If I sell kilman I can afford a 6.4m defender. Would appreciate some recommendations

You got Chilwell?

Selling Bruno Fernandes would be madness

KDB against Fulham could be a cricket score. He was unlucky to get 15+ points yesterday

I got KDB for Burnley and Fulham, will probably sell him for Salah after next weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭Shedite27

1. Chilwell
    2. Castagne

• Registered Users Posts: 2,343 ✭✭✭Porthallian

Kyle Walker

• Registered Users Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Strongly thinking

Bruno to KDB this GW
    The following KDB to Salah.
    2, 12, 6, 11, 3, 2, 17, 11, 10

He's outperforming Salah and KDB and a million cheaper.

Don't try to outsmart the game

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Bruno to Sterling on hold!

Have a defensive crisis.

Cancelo , Telles , Kilman & Bernardo.

1mil ITB. I’ll chance Cancelo & Telles to overcome his injury. So Kilman or Bernardo to 5.2 or 4.9m defender

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Shedite27 wrote: »
    2, 12, 6, 11, 3, 2, 17, 11, 10

He's outperforming Salah and KDB and a million cheaper.

Don't try to outsmart the game

Nothing to do with outsmarting

It's a simple question of

Bruno V West Ham Away
    KDB V Fulham at Home

Bruno is the only way to get KDB unless I think a hit around elsewhere. I only want KDB for 1 week.

Then it's United V City and Salah has Fulham.

In terms of outsmarting I think I'm just playing a very simple game of captain someone V Fulham.

Vardy (C)
    KDB(C)
    Salah(C)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Bruno V West Ham Away
    KDB V Fulham at Home

Bruno is the only way to get KDB unless I think a hit around elsewhere. I only want KDB for 1 week.

In terms of outsmarting I think I'm just playing a very simple game of captain someone V Fulham.

Vardy (C)
    KDB(C)
    Salah(C)

There is nothing wrong with that & captaincy pick is the most important thing when teams are similar enough

Banking a transfer this week. Just after playing my WC. Don't want Salah vs Wolves, but definitely want him against Fulham. The plan is to move DCL and Sterling -> Wilson & Salah in GW 12

• Registered Users Posts: 18,310 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

Banking a transfer this week. Just after playing my WC. Don't want Salah vs Wolves, but definitely want him against Fulham. The plan is to move DCL and Sterling -> Wilson & Salah in GW 12

Great minds think alike! Likely same transfers and saving. Played my WC back in gw4 though.

I am keeping an eye on Antonio though he could be great value when fit again.
    Taylor also looks good at 4.4m.

Plenty of heads will be turned by Cavani after today as well particularly those who are jumping ship on DCL?

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

Right now, it is kane and ziyech out. Thinking on it tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭Klonker

Jim Gazebo wrote: »
    Right now, it is kane and ziyech out. Thinking on it tho.

I'm going to give Ziyech and Werner one more week as I think the Leeds fixture should suit them but if they don't get decent returns then at least one of them will be gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭macraignil

Postponed Watkins to Wilson last week as I wanted to get in Jota after seeing Rodriquez blank against Fulham and did not want to take a hit. Now questioning the transfer again after the COVID 19 outbreak at Newcastle news breaking. Could be worth keeping Watkins for another week and waiting for the outbreak at Newcastle to be under control before bringing in Wilson.

Mitchell also needs to go as I think it is necessary this season to have a playing bench but only have 5.3mill budget if Wilson is going up in price. Worried I'm even considering Dier as an option.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

Klonker wrote: »
    I'm going to give Ziyech and Werner one more week as I think the Leeds fixture should suit them but if they don't get decent returns then at least one of them will be gone.

I'm trying to be a bit more proactive on it compared to first few weeks. I tried the waiting it didn't work. I've had kane ages, he got me lots of points but I don't think he's worth it in the next few weeks. Ziyech will get points but I feel like bamford it is going to be in dribs and drabs. Someone's mentioned covid and Newcastle now. Either way, I am pretty sure I will downgrade kane to Wilson, bamford or even cavani! Then I can do Ziyech to de bruyne! Plan would be to go from kdb to Salah for Fulham and vice versa the week after but of vardy is struggling I'll ship him as well for a cheaper forward. All in on the midfield.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

Surely Mahrez is un-droppable after a hat-trick Pep.

Pep?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,525 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

I'm going to downgrade Werner and Kane over the next couple of weeks so I can get a midfield with Salah, KDB and Bruno. Not going swapping between them so I'm going to get all 3.

I'm going to downgrade Werner and Kane over the next couple of weeks so I can get a midfield with Salah, KDB and Bruno. Not going swapping between them so I'm going to get all 3.

My thinking too. May do Kane to Ings for GW 12

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭joeyboy11

I had all 3 this week with Kdb captain. I got 36 points between them and with some luck it could have been 50+
    With Dcl, Adams, Bamford, Watkins, Wilson and possibly Antonio when he’s fit there’s more than enough cheap strikers to facilitate it!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,447 ✭✭✭Ginger n Lemon

Bruno V West Ham Away
    KDB V Fulham at Home

Vardy (C)
    KDB(C)
    Salah(C)

Serious question and I appreciate a bit random, if in the unlikely event Vardy and KDB blank against Fulham, will you still proceed to captain Salah v Fulham?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,823 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Surely Mahrez is un-droppable after a hat-trick Pep.

Pep?
    He did it to Sterling last season iirc

Advertisement