Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 11 Transfers

Options
  • 28-11-2020 1:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42,080 ✭✭✭✭

I'll have my eyes on City assets today with a view to bringing one or more of them in ahead of Fulham at home depending on how they do against Burnley.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

will be watching as many games as possible - have a few midfielders that I'm considering shifting (I'm looking at you Rodriguez, Jorginho and Zaha)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

All Eyes on City to see if I do Bruno to KDB

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭SameOleJay

Zaha, Reed, Jimi to Jota, Bruno, Delap. -4 and 0.0 left itb.

Feels a no-brainer to take me through to the wildcard.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

Had planned Jota and vardy/kane to Salah and bamford. May well go Bruno to kdb instead if city look on it. Would it be mad to be Salah less

• Registered Users Posts: 8,110 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

Anyone know if Justin’s position is safe in the Leicester team?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

Is KDB still on peno's for City?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,811 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

Jim Gazebo wrote: »
    Had planned Jota and vardy/kane to Salah and bamford. May well go Bruno to kdb instead if city look on it. Would it be mad to be Salah less

To be fair Jota nearly is as dangerous as him.

Salah ownership, much like Kane’s, is dropping.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Anyone know if Justin’s position is safe in the Leicester team?
    Wouldn't think so. Perreira and Castagne should both be back in a few weeks and look the best 2 fullbacks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭Islander13

Is KDB still on peno's for City?

Yes

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭joeyboy11

Anyone that just transferred in Cancello thinking of switching him for Dias straight away. Or is that just knee jerk?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,695 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

I'll have my eyes on City assets today with a view to bringing one or more of them in ahead of Fulham at home depending on how they do against Burnley.

Some big and difficult decisions to be made now after that game.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,447 ✭✭✭Ginger n Lemon

Sold Robertson, Zaha.

Got KWP and De Bruyne.

KDB is set to rise in price tonight btw, to 10.7. fyi

• Registered Users Posts: 12,370 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Bamford out for Wilson

• Registered Users Posts: 6,437 ✭✭✭touts

Was tempted to get rid of JRod for Jota last week but with Everton playing Leeds I feared that could be tailor made for JRod so I banked the transfer.

Not making that mistake this week. Already done it and will keep my second transfer for later in the week if I need it.

siblers wrote: »
    Bamford out for Wilson

Very good transfer long term.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,370 ✭✭✭✭siblers

It was a rage transfer tbh but hopefully works out. Bamford looks like he needs ten chances to score once. Wilson looks a lot more clinical but is more injury prone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭eggy81

touts wrote: »
    Was tempted to get rid of JRod for Jota last week but with Everton playing Leeds I feared that could be tailor made for JRod so I banked the transfer.

Not making that mistake this week. Already done it and will keep my second transfer for later in the week if I need it.

I think I might give him one more chance. I’ve enough to get ziyech but is jota the better option?

siblers wrote: »
    It was a rage transfer tbh but hopefully works out. Bamford looks like he needs ten chances to score once. Wilson looks a lot more clinical but is more injury prone

Wilson is, there is something about him, he genuinely needs 1 - 2 chances to score.

Watching Bamford waste 5 + chances per game will age you very quickly. Also Wilson on penalties, eventually will be very beneficial.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,161 ✭✭✭Dearg81

I'd say the opposite. I'd always back the striker getting good service over one who's feeding on scraps. I do think Wilson has some nice fixtures coming up though so both are good picks short term.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭mugsymugsy

I think in that 7m or less bracket for a striker it's a bit of a lottery. Obviously some are players to avoid but bamford or wilson it's a bit of a toss up depending on fixtures / form.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,420 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Sold Robertson, Zaha.

Got KWP and De Bruyne.

I'd have him in a heartbeat if he dropped to that but he's currently showing as 11.6 for me which is pricey for his returns to date.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,080 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Sold Robertson, Zaha.

Got KWP and De Bruyne.

I wish he was 10.7 as it'd make things a lot easier trying to fit him in. He's going to be 11.7.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Watkins or Wilson?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

FHFC wrote: »
    Watkins or Wilson?

If you’ve Grealish... Wilson. If not, Watkins

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Chesty08 wrote: »
    If you’ve Grealish... Wilson. If not, Watkins

No grealish. Hadn't really considered Wilson till now. Watkins probably has slightly better fixtures, and better service, but Wilson has pens.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,695 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

No grealish. Hadn't really considered Wilson till now. Watkins probably has slightly better fixtures, and better service, but Wilson has pens.

Watkins has pens as well, and he is cheaper - which is important if your trying to squeeze say KdB or Salah in.

Wilson is probably the main goal scorer for Newcastle, whereas Watkins does have Grealish who will shoot on sight.

Straight up choice - probably would pick Wilson, but it's never straight up unless their price is the same, which it's not.

Had been going for bamford as I'd been impressed a few weeks ago, how sharp he was. Changed my mind watching Everton game. Looks to be going back to the wasteful striker he was and bielsa won't be long benching him for wasting that many chances.

I had Wilson until his hamstring went, so I'll go back to him, and use cash from vardy/kane to upgrade a midfielder. I've 1.9 itb so have the luxury of waiting until everyone has played.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,080 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Watkins I think. His next five fixtures look great whereas with Wilson in his next five he has Man City in the fifth match so with Watkins you're getting Crystal Palace at home in the fifth game as opposed to Wilson's Man City away so you'll get that extra nice game.

Watkins is 0.4m cheaper as well so a small saving there too.

I think the only way to avoid the pep roulette is get de bruyne.

Big question is do you bring him in over Salah for the next 3?

Kdb has fulham(h), united(a) and wba(h) two glorious fixtures.

Salah has Wol(h), Ful(h) and Tot(h)

I can see myself bringing in KDB , swapping them next week and going double pool with Jota/Salah and then back to kdb for 13. Must look at fixtures after that though first. Might be a strategy!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Strongly thinking

Bruno to KDB this GW
    The following KDB to Salah.

Advertisement