Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 Accessories

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭jonny_b

Some Argos stores have some pulse 3d available for collection if you are willing to pay the extra tenner to have it today

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

So after a little struggle between getting the Pulse 3d and something else I have pulled the trigger on the Arctis 7x. Now the waiting game begins :(

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭silvara

DualSense™ Charging Stations available on Gamestop if anyone is after one :)

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭DrZeuss

silvara wrote: »
    DualSense™ Charging Stations available on Gamestop if anyone is after one :)

Finally....now Gamestop, please don't do a HarveyNorman and try sell things you don't actually have :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Saz2020

Charging dock now available at Smyths too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,396 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

Saz2020 wrote: »
    Charging dock now available at Smyths too

Thanks for this, was about to buy from gamestop but would prefer to give Smyths my money.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,541 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

Thanks for this, was about to buy from gamestop but would prefer to give Smyths my money.

Same but too late unfortunately. I wonder how long it will take GameStop to deliver.

€3.50 delivery for GS and Smyths delivery was free from what I could tell.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,396 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

FourFourFM wrote: »
    Same but too late unfortunately. I wonder how long it will take GameStop to deliver.

Free delivery with Smyths and expected by next Thursday. I just received Sackboy from them today which they said to expect Friday so hopefully the same again.

They've been excellent all through this launch, I'll happily give them my money rather than gamestop. They're getting another €60 off me next week for the new Mario Switch game too.

FourFourFM wrote: »

I had ordered the Pulse 3d headset from GS last Wednesday and had it on the Friday morning so was quick enough.Had ordered a controller off them too b4 launch and had it within two days. So they are quick enough,but totally understand. Had I seen the headset on Smyths b4 Gamestop I would have gone with Smyths myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭Yoghurt87

PSVR Move Controllers are back in stock in Smyths if anyone is looking for them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Kanney

Just bought the Pulse headset from Smyths, expected delivery in 10 days. Assume it'll be much quicker. Anyone get them with Smyths recently?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭shrewdness

Kanney wrote: »
    Just bought the Pulse headset from Smyths, expected delivery in 10 days. Assume it'll be much quicker. Anyone get them with Smyths recently?

I ordered the Pulse headset from Smyths on Sunday, it was delivered yesterday morning.

shrewdness wrote: »
    I ordered the Pulse headset from Smyths on Sunday, it was delivered yesterday morning.

Great, cheers. How you finding it?
    I loved my Gold PS4 headset and really just want an upgrade. I hear the battery is a good 10-12 hrs

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭B_ecke_r

Pulse headset is absolutely brilliant

Pulse Headset is a dream.so comfortable, and really works amazingly with Call of Duty multilayer,knowing which direction your enemy is coming from.Would deffo recommend it. Havent timed the battery but easily got 10 hours out of it anyway

B_ecke_r wrote: »
    Pulse headset is absolutely brilliant

How you find it battery wise? I love how I can easily switch the ps4 dongle, between my work macbook and ps4 whenever I need. I use it for all my wfh calls etc.

Saz2020 wrote: »
    Pulse Headset is a dream.so comfortable, and really works amazingly with Call of Duty multilayer,knowing which direction your enemy is coming from.Would deffo recommend it.

Unfortuntately I've finished Miles Morales so won't get the full effect of the 3d noise but I'd say it'll be immense as the generation progresses

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭B_ecke_r

How you find it battery wise? I love how I can easily switch the ps4 dongle, between my work macbook and ps4 whenever I need. I use it for all my wfh calls etc.

Have only had it a couple of days now and don't get to play that much so can't comment on battery yet but very impressed with the headset so far

• Registered Users Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭shrewdness

Great, cheers. How you finding it?
    I loved my Gold PS4 headset and really just want an upgrade. I hear the battery is a good 10-12 hrs

I'm finding it very good so far, haven't got a chance to use it a huge amount yet so not sure about the battery life, but I've heard it's holds up well. I was a bit concerned about how the ear cups would fit around my ears, but they're big enough so no issues there. I have a good pair of Bose headphones and sure it doesn't match that for quality, but for €100 it's pretty damn good value imo.

I do like how handy it is just being able to plug in the dongle and you're good to go, rather than connecting/disconnecting bluetooth from various devices.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭Mango Joe

Free delivery but ordered on the 3rd, got a mail then on the 5th saying it was ready for Despatch and nothing since....Just the eerie silence one might associate with a desolate space that has no charging station in it......

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

So I ordered my Arctis 7x on the 29th and last thing on my tracking was leaving germany on the 3rd, nothing at all since.... Im getting worried as it should have been here last week :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Kimbot wrote: »
    So I ordered my Arctis 7x on the 29th and last thing on my tracking was leaving germany on the 3rd, nothing at all since.... Im getting worried as it should have been here last week :(

Shipping from Deustschland is slow right now. Took three weeks for a package of minr to make it over from Hamburg

J Mysterio wrote: »
    Shipping from Deustschland is slow right now. Took three weeks for a package of minr to make it over from Hamburg

Thanks for that, its a pain in the ass waiting when your expxected delivery date was 4/5th of the month.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Dual Sense charger just arrived from Smyths. Have been using cable connected to console whenever I get low battery.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,833 ✭✭✭KH25

Dual Sense charger just arrived from Smyths. Have been using cable connected to console whenever I get low battery.

Got mine yesterday. Much neater than having the cable hanging out of the PS5 and I love that the dock looks like a mini PS5. It’s the little things...

FYI, got my Pulse headphones yesterday. Ordered from Smyths on Friday. Feel great so far, played some of the Ps5 God Of War with the volume up and it blew my tits off. Instantly happy with the purchase

• Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

Anyone else having issues charging their controller? No wall charger will work for me, I've tried several including 40w ones. It only seems to charge from the console.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

jenno86 wrote: »
    Anyone else having issues charging their controller? No wall charger will work for me, I've tried several including 40w ones. It only seems to charge from the console.

Wouldn't surprise me, the DS3 and SixAxis for the PS3 had a similar lock out and would only charge via console or dock.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,524 ✭✭✭Hoboo

Re the 3D headphones, is the 3D audio not produced in the console (ps5), therefore any half decent headphones or even buds will have the same result?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Hoboo wrote: »
    Re the 3D headphones, is the 3D audio not produced in the console (ps5), therefore any half decent headphones or even buds will have the same result?

Indeed, the 3D audio works with any headset.

Advertisement