Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 Accessories

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Had the dock for the PS4 and think I prefered that one. Design was a little more pretty, and it made a satisfying click when you pushed the controller in! With the PS5 dock, it kind of sits loosely on top, no click!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭Cina

Is the Pulse 3D still pretty much impossible to get, guys?

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭booterboy

Cina wrote: »
    Is the Pulse 3D still pretty much impossible to get, guys?

Ordered Pulse 3D from Currys 36th Nov,despatched for delivery Yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭brady12

Bought a Sony pulse ps5 headset from GameStop on 19th December . Bloody thing stopped charging yesterday . Not as if I have even used it that much I was using Arctic 7x on series X more 🙈

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

brady12 wrote: »
    Bought a Sony pulse ps5 headset from GameStop on 19th December . Bloody thing stopped charging yesterday . Not as if I have even used it that much I was using Arctic 7x on series X more 🙈

Return it under warranty and just use the 7x on both consoles.

• Advertisement

Return it under warranty and just use the 7x on both consoles.

7x superior headset but they chat mix dial not working on it on ps5 is a deal breaker

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

brady12 wrote: »
    7x superior headset but they chat mix dial not working on it on ps5 is a deal breaker

That's Sony being Sony. Chat Mix has been exclusive to their headsets on PS4 and PS5.

The chat mix can still be adjusted in the UI on 3rd party headsets.

That's Sony being Sony. Chat Mix has been exclusive to their headsets on PS4 and PS5.

The chat mix can still be adjusted in the UI on 3rd party headsets.

Ya I was using the 7x's for awhile on ps5 and some games it would give me option adjust chat mix in UI and others it wouldn't . Was very weird. Must try again .

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Saz2020

Pulse 3d Headset now available on Gamestop.ive just ordered one

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭friend and foe

Saz2020 wrote: »

cheers thanks, ordered one there now :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,655 ✭✭✭Corvo

Thank you, had been waiting. Ordered :)

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Johnrazz

Thanks for that! Just ordered, any idea of time of delievery? Couldn’t see anything on my order.

Johnrazz wrote: »
    Thanks for that! Just ordered, any idea of time of delievery? Couldn’t see anything on my order.

There was nothing on mine either.i ordered a controller off them back in November and it took a week so myt be same with the Pulse too,I'm hoping.

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭DrZeuss

Every time I get an alert for an update to this thread....oh yes, I wonder where the stock of DualSense charging stations are....dang it, headsets again :(

Smyths expected stock of Jan 2021 is looking grim now.

DrZeuss wrote: »
    Every time I get an alert for an update to this thread....oh yes, I wonder where the stock of DualSense charging stations are....dang it, headsets again :(

Smyths expected stock of Jan 2021 is looking grim now.

I'd keep an eye on smthys tonight and tomorrow nyt tho.Thursdays seem to be the days they drop stuff,and it being the last Thursday of the month, I wudnt be surprised.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭ziggyman17

tried to order the pulse headset off gamestop, got to checkout and it cancelled my order, pressed the order button again and again it cancelled order, checked my online banking and I have 3 pending orders ? this happen to anybody else.

ziggyman17 wrote: »
    tried to order the pulse headset off gamestop, got to checkout and it cancelled my order, pressed the order button again and again it cancelled order, checked my online banking and I have 3 pending orders ? this happen to anybody else.

No mine went threw straight away and confirmed. I had bought it the minute it went live. Wonder is it out of stock now but the website hasn't updated?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭ziggyman17

No mine went threw straight away and confirmed. I had bought it the minute it went live. Wonder is it out of stock now but the website hasn't updated?

they probably are sold out now, but Im a bit worried about the 3 seperate pending orders on the bank account for 3 pulse headsets........

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭eyeball kid

Not sure if they are sold out. Got a confirmed order for the headset just now. Hopefully it comes through quick enough.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Pulse 3d headset still showing in stock on gamestop, I might pull the trigger. Im debating between the pulse and the Arctis 7X.

• Advertisement

Got dispatched email from Gamestop regarding the Pulse Headset. They are using An Post so hopefully should have it tomorrow. Anyone who ordered yesterday hopefully will get dispatched email today

Got dispatched email from Gamestop regarding the Pulse Headset. They are using An Post so hopefully should have it tomorrow. Anyone who ordered yesterday hopefully will get dispatched email today

got the dispatched email today also :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

i got a headset 2 weeks ago from gamestop, ordered on the thursday, delivered on the friday

great service

• Registered Users Posts: 11 gglavin7771

Ps5 headsets in stock in HN collection or delivery and smyths just delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,833 ✭✭✭KH25

Charging station now listed as expected in February on the Smyths website.

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭FlubberJones

Need to pick up a headset and hearing good things about the actual PS5 one, Pulse I believe, any thoughts as I need one fairly soon?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

Need to pick up a headset and hearing good things about the actual PS5 one, Pulse I believe, any thoughts as I need one fairly soon?

heard the pulse is good alright , good value for money .

i have the turtle beach stealth 600 , also on gamestop for the same price . i find it excellent, the build quality seems better than the pulse according to a mate.

got the dispatched email today also :)

delivered this morning :)

delivered this morning :)

Got mine too.have it currently on charge. Feels very comfortable to wear. Can't wait to try it out later

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,655 ✭✭✭Corvo

Yeah mine arrived also, very quick service, it was the same with the additional controller I bought recently.

Looking forward to giving it a spin.

Advertisement