Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 Accessories

Options
15678911»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,004 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

For people interested in the PS Pulse headset I rang DID just there. They didn’t have one in the shop but I was able to order one to collect in store on Tuesday. Works well for me because I have vouchers to use

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Saz2020

Dual sense docking station in stock at Smyths

Saz2020 wrote: »
    Dual sense docking station in stock at Smyths

Pulse 3D too.

Anyone looking for an alternative controller dock, i have the below and it works really well and at half the price of the official one.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B08R3K1977/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

• Registered Users Posts: 33,233 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Got the Pulse 3D headset and the controller dock delivered at lunchtime. Tried to set up the headset but it wasn't connecting. Just realised I never plugged in the USB receiver (had the headset plugged into the console for charging so forgot about the receiver).

Never usually wear headphones while playing, but given how great the 3D audio is meant to be, looking forward to trying it. Also tempting me to reinstall Demon's Souls and try it out with that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,004 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Penn wrote: »
    Got the Pulse 3D headset and the controller dock delivered at lunchtime. Tried to set up the headset but it wasn't connecting. Just realised I never plugged in the USB receiver (had the headset plugged into the console for charging so forgot about the receiver).

Never usually wear headphones while playing, but given how great the 3D audio is meant to be, looking forward to trying it. Also tempting me to reinstall Demon's Souls and try it out with that.

Im currently terrifying myself playing The Last of Us 2 with them on :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,057 ✭✭✭OhHiMark

Penn wrote: »

Little bit ridiculous that you still need an adapter to use the official headset.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭jj880

Official Charge Station in stock on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B08HHFKMXB

£25

Advertisement