Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 Accessories

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Charging station has now changed to ETA January 2021 in Smyths

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭DrZeuss

Damo 2k9 wrote: »
    Charging station has now changed to ETA January 2021 in Smyths

Damn, but Argos have re-enabled the charging station product page (no stock from anywhere I could see), so maybe some incoming.

https://www.argos.ie/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Search?storeId=10152&catalogId=15051&langId=111&searchTerms=8340377&authToken=-1002%252CTb6zd56kFOpztp1WPmC9rktuDxQ%253D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Eoineo

I have a spare Pulse 3D reservation for Argos in Drogheda available for collection immediately and until close of business tomorrow (Wednesday). Does anybody want it?

Pulse 3D available on amazon at the mo.

Dualsense Charging Station just became available on Amazon too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,298 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Dualsense Charging Station just became available on Amazon too

Won't add to basket for me :(

They must have been available only for a few minutes.

Won't add to basket for me :(

They must have been available only for a few minutes.

Yeah seem to be snapped up straight away. Distill notified me and I was able to grab one quick, would definitely recommend it!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,298 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Yeah seem to be snapped up straight away. Distill notified me and I was able to grab one quick, would definitely recommend it!

Cool will look to set that up, thanks for the tip :)

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Kantes

Dualsense chargers available in Dun Laoghaire & Jervis Argos if anyone is looking!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭FreeOSCAR

Just reserved a Pulse headset in the Argos Naas there. Seems there are a few available now outside of Dublin!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

Lads, does anybody know if I can use the Media Remote on my Bravia TV?

My brother got one for me for Christmas but I don't use my PS5 for media as my TV has everything already.

Also, does anybody know where to pick up the Steelseries Arctis 7P? Out of stock everywhere I've checked.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Eoineo

Wing126 wrote: »
    Lads, does anybody know if I can use the Media Remote on my Bravia TV?

My brother got one for me for Christmas but I don't use my PS5 for media as my TV has everything already.

Also, does anybody know where to pick up the Steelseries Arctis 7P? Out of stock everywhere I've checked.
    Should automatically detect your TV when you pair it with the PS5.

With some headsets you can mute with the mute button on the controller, but you can't with the Pulse headset, would have been a cool feature.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

Eoineo wrote: »
    Should automatically detect your TV when you pair it with the PS5.

Aye, I was hoping I could use the media controller to actually control my TV with the PS5 off. Seems pairing it with the TV only gives it volume control.

Dualsense controllers down to 60 in Gamestop

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭Marty Bird

Dual sense charging station available in Harvey Norman click and collect and home delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Marty Bird wrote: »
    Dual sense charging station available in Harvey Norman click and collect and home delivery.

Thanks. Glad I could pick this up again. Gave my last one away as a Christmas present. Shame had to cough up for delivery extra but still , they're hard to find unless you pay way over the odds.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Damn, missed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,364 ✭✭✭madmoe

Berty wrote: »
    Thanks. Glad I could pick this up again. Gave my last one away as a Christmas present. Shame had to cough up for delivery extra but still , they're hard to find unless you pay way over the odds.

How much did you end up paying for delivery!?

madmoe wrote: »
    How much did you end up paying for delivery!?

€5.99 which isn't the worst because if somebody told me that they would charge me €3.00 to drive to my local shop and come back I would give them the money.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,364 ✭✭✭madmoe

€5.99 which isn't the worst because if somebody told me that they would charge me €3.00 to drive to my local shop and come back I would give them the money.

That's a grand price for delivery. I am trying to get two desk chairs, a couple of cushions and I would buy the Dual sense charging station if Harvey had it but he wants to charge me €69.99 delivery for the pleasure.....I think not!! I don't need any of those things that badly, crazy delivery charger IMHO!

M

They popped up again in Harvey Norman but it got removed from my cart before I could even get to the checkout. Hopefully a sign of more to come. I missed out on the Argos ones that came in before Christmas as the stores with stock were too far for me. Never thought there would be such demand for the chargers, should have ordered one from the beginning!

Kantes wrote: »
    They popped up again in Harvey Norman but it got removed from my cart before I could even get to the checkout. Hopefully a sign of more to come. I missed out on the Argos ones that came in before Christmas as the stores with stock were too far for me. Never thought there would be such demand for the chargers, should have ordered one from the beginning!

I had one, couldn't get one for a Christmas gift so regifted my own(always keep boxes and everything in them just in case until warranty expires) so I know what it was like with one and what it is like without one.

It's a little more cluttery having my controllers where they are and the wire coming from the back of the PS5. I have chargers for my PS3 and 4 as well so it just makes it nice and neat when I get this one from HN again.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,112 ✭✭✭el Fenomeno

I got the Pulse a while back. Sound is great, I just find the buttons very hard to get used to. They're all lumped together on one ear and spaced very closely together. Hard to know which one you're pressing.

I had one, couldn't get one for a Christmas gift so regifted my own(always keep boxes and everything in them just in case until warranty expires) so I know what it was like with one and what it is like without one.

It's a little more cluttery having my controllers where they are and the wire coming from the back of the PS5. I have chargers for my PS3 and 4 as well so it just makes it nice and neat when I get this one from HN again.

Yeah I mean I don't mind so much with the cable it can just be a bit cluttered. The charger seems like a neat solution.

I saw it pop up again on HN for home delivery and managed to checkout this time. Hope it doesn't get cancelled, who knows! They were briefly in stock in Carrickmines too. The product is taken off their website altogether again. I guess that is their drop of stock for now.

Have to say the charger is dead handy. Somewhere to put your controller when not playing, knowing that when you do go back to play itll be fully charged.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

Have to say the charger is dead handy. Somewhere to put your controller when not playing, knowing that when you do go back to play itll be fully charged.

i got one called in argos called stealth for €15 quid

very good and and has an illuminous blue outline

very cool indeed !

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

any pulse headsets knocking about lads?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

akelly02 wrote: »
    i got one called in argos called stealth for €15 quid

very good and and has an illuminous blue outline

very cool indeed !

I got the same "Stealth" one and I have to say I'm delighted with it :)

• Advertisement

HN called and cancelled my order for the charging station. Said they haven't had it in a while so don't know how we managed to order it. Refunded.

Advertisement