Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Series S & X - All Supply/Order Chat Here **SEE UPDATED MOD NOTE IN FIRST POST**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭mossie

Got one too, thanks. How long do Gamestop usually take to deliver?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,847 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

I got one, which is great, as I was thinking it might be a couple months more.

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭pmce4

they are still available so Gamestop must have got a good amount in.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

Haven't been here since October....didn't think stock levels were still an issue.

Best of luck to all the new owners and soon to be owners.

The series X is literally a game changer.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

eeloe wrote: »
    Haven't been here since October....didn't think stock levels were still an issue.

Best of luck to all the new owners and soon to be owners.

The guys here have been excellent for the updates so anybody around here who wants one should really be sorted at this stage. Saps like me relying on getting direct from MS are still waiting though.

I think there will be issues for some time tbh. I was talking to a friend in the motor industry and they're facing production issue due to the lack of "computery bits" as he put it. There are quite a few industries taking a hit at the moment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭Eire Go Brach

I’m now in a position to buy one. Not in a huge rush. Would prefer to buy from Smyths. Do they get much stock?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

eeloe wrote: »

I have to rebuy my games again? Aw man.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

Anyone have an indication of when Gamestop ship the orders?

quarryman wrote: »
    Anyone have an indication of when Gamestop ship the orders?

I was just going to ask this also.

mossie wrote: »
    I was just going to ask this also.

I was informed my order was confirmed on Wednesday and would ship out in the coming days. So I hope that is shipping tomorrow and delivery Monday the latest.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Teothican

just missed out on the xbox series x on Gamestop , funnily enough if you click into PS5 it says home delivery but no option to buy into your cart

pmce4 wrote: »
    I was informed my order was confirmed on Wednesday and would ship out in the coming days. So I hope that is shipping tomorrow and delivery Monday the latest.

That's odd, I just got an order confirmed email with no mention of delivery at all.

cnocbui wrote: »
    That's odd, I just got an order confirmed email with no mention of delivery at all.

Yes, mine was similar to that.

I should have mentioned I sent them an email looking for the update.

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭feelgoodinc27

pmce4 wrote: »
    I should have mentioned I sent them an email looking for the update.

Payment was taken for my GameStop order last night after ordering on Monday, so somethings happening.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Darren 83

My payment was taken straight away from Revolut, order confirmed no update after that!!

Darren 83 wrote: »
    My payment was taken straight away from Revolut, order confirmed no update after that!!

Same here ordered on the 15th and money taken straight away

Darren 83 wrote: »

Same

I queried Gamestop and this was their reply:
    Hello,

Thank you for contacting GameStop Customer Service.

We are currently experiencing a high volume of orders through our online channels at this time and our dispatch teams are working hard to ensure orders are processed as soon as possible.

Don't worry - Your order is confirmed and will ship out shortly.

As soon as we ship your order we will send you an email with the delivery information and a link to track your order online. Normal delivery time will be approximately 2-3 working days with our partner couriers.

Please note It may take up to 24 hours for your tracking link to populate once received.

Apologies for the inconvenience and we appreciate your patience, if you require any further information please just let me know.

So, we will let you know, when we get around to sending it.

My reply was similar but none of the large order quantity details.
    Obviously the online business is very busy so I expect next week for delivery. No gaming this weekend I must dust down the xbox one x. Was hoping the series X would pull me away from my switch.

• Advertisement

I offloaded my One S to Cex so no Xbox at the moment. Definitely looks like next week now.

I offloaded my One S to Cex so no Xbox at the moment. Definitely looks like next week now.

I have been without a TV since Sat. I offloaded mine because I had another one on order. I was 3 times messed with concerning the delivery, earlier this week, so I cancelled the order, on principle, and re-ordered from another supplier so will probably have to wait yet another week.

Just got an identical reply.

I was thinking about CEX as well for the one x but I hate selling to them as I would prefer to sell locally for a few bob more and then someone gets mine for a decent price. My stuff is always mint condition so I will throw it up on adverts and deal with the lowballers and hopefully get a sale I want.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭d31b0y

d31b0y wrote: »

Drop shipping, like every other store seems to be these days. They don't actually have stock, they just have the ability to order them from somewhere. Probably exactly the same with gamestop, hence the inability to provide shipping details.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Teothican

managed to get one from the Facebook marketplace for 450 euro ...happy days

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭d31b0y

Gamestop order has been shipped. Ordered early Monday. My brothers too.

An Post tracking

• Registered Users Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭Eire Go Brach

Thanks. Placed order. “Expected delivery on or before 24th”

• Advertisement

Gamestop order has been shipped. Ordered early Monday. My brothers too.

An Post tracking

Just got my invoice and an post tracking details as well.happy days

Advertisement