Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Series S & X - All Supply/Order Chat Here **SEE UPDATED MOD NOTE IN FIRST POST**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭m8051

Anyone know if by any chance Curry's Naas has some stock available? Rang the store min. ago but seems they are not taken calls ...

Cheers lads

• Registered Users Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭mossie

cnocbui wrote: »
    No Love. :mad:

I'm begining to think I wasn't meant to have one. I already cancelled a previous order with Richersounds because of being messed with over the delivery and now a second retailer is inviting the same.

Sickener. I get mine from Harvey Norman had to wait 4 days for delivery but arrived when they said it would.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,714 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

mossie wrote: »
    Sickener. I get mine from Harvey Norman had to wait 4 days for delivery but arrived when they said it would.

I ordered it last Tuesday, Sat. they sent me a cheery email advising it's on it's way. I rang and was told that just means it's in their warehouse, but I should get it Wed. Now I'm told Friday. So it sits in their warehouse for a week before they can be arsed delivering it.

Richersounds were worse, which is why I cancelled the order.

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭chalky_ie

I got a Series X earlier today from Gamestop, thanks to that discord alerts channel.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭m8051

conor-w wrote: »
    I got a Series X earlier today from Gamestop, thanks to that discord alerts channel.

I missed by seconds, I had one in the basket tho ...

• Advertisement

m8051 wrote: »
    I missed by seconds, I had one in the basket tho ...

That's crap, hopefully some more will go up today!

Does anyone have an idea of how long delivery takes from Gamestop?

• Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭4real

conor-w wrote: »
    That's crap, hopefully some more will go up today!

Does anyone have an idea of how long delivery takes from Gamestop?

ordered on Monday received on Saturday, 5 days approx.

Gamestop just emailed me to tell me my order has been cancelled. Back to square 1!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

I had an interesting chat with a freight train driver friend yesterday. They're usually alerted when they have stocks of console on board for security reasons. For all the jokes about the Suez canal issue last week, apparenly there is a massive supply of consoles held up in it. He reckons stock levels here in the UK will be much healthier in about 2 weeks. I'll refrain from holding my breath

• Registered Users Posts: 17,416 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I’m switching back to pc thanks to arsehole dupers wrecking dayz on Xbox.
    Is adverts still blocking sale of series X?
    Don’t want to risk a ban just in case.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭upinthesky

looking to buy any type today meath area

Harvey Norman had Series Xs in stock today, at numerous locations.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 lazymanschair

Bought Series X in Swords Harvey Norman today, they had 2 left in stock

• Registered Users Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭Flaccus

What's the crack with Harvey Normans. I thought it was a case of them only selling essential items and you come and collect it. Or can you just show up and go into the store and ask for Xbox Series X ? Only just got my LG CX 48 OLED last week delivered by HM. Also using as a monitor as WFH. Now I'm on the lookout for a Series X in Limerick.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

If anyone is looking for the Series S, Argos Blanch had 5 in stock, I have 1 reserved if anyone needs/wants the reservation

• Registered Users Posts: 4,821 ✭✭✭budhabob

Now that shops are starting to reopen and I can use my all4one vouchers what's stock looking like for the series X.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,233 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

budhabob wrote: »
    Now that shops are starting to reopen and I can use my all4one vouchers what's stock looking like for the series X.

If you're paying attention, you should get one within the week.

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭garysully1986

I have been scowering for the last two weeks and haven't seen a sign of one. Any idea where I can look?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Nolimits

Series x in stock on gamestop.ie just ordered one

Gone already, they must not have had many.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 MrsMcNearly

Restocked in GameStop. Frantic text messages received here from teenager in a classroom 🙈 Got one

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

Restocked in GameStop. Frantic text messages received here from teenager in a classroom �� Got one

:D "Phone got confiscated. . . worth it"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭Username here

Restocked in GameStop. Frantic text messages received here from teenager in a classroom 🙈 Got one

Just ordered one there - thanks for the heads up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Sandor Clegane

I managed to order one yesterday...but got nothing on delivery/tracking as of yet, is that normal?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭DelBoy Trotter

Has there been any rumours of any other manufacturer releasing storage expansion cards? I would love more storage for my Series X, but can't justify the cost of the Seagate card

I managed to order one yesterday...but got nothing on delivery/tracking as of yet, is that normal?
    I got mine the day before (Wednesday) and got tracking information today. It's being shipped by Ups, so there's a chance you get it tomorrow rather than Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Fendy

A limited supply now available in Gamestop.ie

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,233 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Has there been any rumours of any other manufacturer releasing storage expansion cards? I would love more storage for my Series X, but can't justify the cost of the Seagate card

Nothing yet, but there has already been one ok-ish sale on it so far, which I hadn't expected for years, to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭DelBoy Trotter

CatInABox wrote: »
    Nothing yet, but there has already been one ok-ish sale on it so far, which I hadn't expected for years, to be honest.

I never saw it on sale, how much was it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,815 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

https://www.xbox.com/de-ch/configure/8wj714n3rbtl

Series X available on the Swiss Microsoft Store. Works out at €455 using Revolut.

Advertisement