Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Series S & X - All Supply/Order Chat Here **SEE UPDATED MOD NOTE IN FIRST POST**

Options

Comments

One Series X Argos Sligo

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Tomhoganie

I went back to Liffey Valley and got one. They have 6/7 left. Luck of the draw in terms of manager on duty but considering there were 12 yesterday and only 6 today they might have loosened the grip on their restriction.

I got one at 5:45 today, so considering they were closing at 6, if you wanted one there would no doubt be one there tomorrow when they open.

Now to relive my Halo youth, first time back on Xbox since I had a 360 over ten years ago

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭captainneutron

MOD EDIT: No selling here either.

CIAB

One Series X at Omni Park Argos Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 1 POWERKINGT

Theyre in currys in Carrickmines a friend got one this morning

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 shaner91

Currys Navan have stock, picked one up this morning myself

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭BornIn84

I got one yesterday in Curry's in Blanchardstown. I just went to the til and asked. not on display.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭happyfriday74

Just grabbed one in Carrickmines Currys.

The chap in the shop said they got a load in

• Registered Users Posts: 11,593 ✭✭✭✭klose

In stock on smyths go go go

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭Probes

Thanks, now I need to work out how to sell my Series S!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,277 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Really seems like the stock shortages in Ireland are coming to a close, thankfully. Seems like every day there's a stock notification on here, with several people getting them.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

Still shag all on the xbox site.

I'm still a month away from looking to purchase but I thought we'd see stuff on shelves by this point.

Edit - I've just received a standard marketing email from Costco and front and centre is the Series X (although in a crappy bundle for £570), "max purchase 1, while stocks last". Maybe we have turned a corner

• Registered Users Posts: 44 luciddream

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭gaz15

Anyone that managed to order off Smyths yesterday manage to get any updates on the tracking number?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭Brian CivilEng

No, still showing "Please enter a valid numeric consignment number".

No, still showing "Please enter a valid numeric consignment number".

It updated late last night saying it was being sorted in Portlaoise and was then delivered first thing this morning.

Less than 2 days from order to delivery is a service I can live with

• Registered Users Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭Brian CivilEng

Nice one. Hopefully mine will show up soon.

Was it DPD that delivered?

Nice one. Hopefully mine will show up soon.

Was it DPD that delivered?

It was An Post that delivered

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Streifi

Ordered Wednesday from smyth and arrived yesterday with DPD.

No messages for days.. does that mean that stock is plentiful now?.

Managed to snag a code here on launch day, so not looking, but interesting the thread has tailed off now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭BrookieD

Jesus Gamestop have removed the Series X from Web now....

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Teothican

hi guys
    is there a stock checker app available for ireland?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭bazzz

BrookieD wrote: »
    Jesus Gamestop have removed the Series X from Web now....

Series X currently back in stock on GameStop right now.

bazzz wrote: »
    Series X currently back in stock on GameStop right now.

Hi, as it happened i managed to get one 10 mins ago from Gamestop...:D so yeah if anyone is looking they have them now

• Registered Users Posts: 1 ScottyWR

BrookieD wrote: »
    Hi, as it happened i managed to get one 10 mins ago from Gamestop...:D so yeah if anyone is looking they have them now

Any update on your order? I ordered mine the same day :D

ScottyWR wrote: »
    Any update on your order? I ordered mine the same day :D

No mate, still waiting for it to ship.. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Danick

Okay - so have waited patiently to buy an Xbox series - said I'd give Christmas a miss and get on in Feb/March. Haven't been keeping up to date at all but seeing as it's late Feb what are my chances of getting one any time soon - thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

Danick wrote: »
    Okay - so have waited patiently to buy an Xbox series - said I'd give Christmas a miss and get on in Feb/March. Haven't been keeping up to date at all but seeing as it's late Feb what are my chances of getting one any time soon - thanks!

Keep an eye here and your chances are good I would say.

I was thinking of a similar purchase time but I'm tied to getting direct from MS. I think I'm screwed for another few months by the looks of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭JoyPad

Danick wrote: »

If you can walk into a Curry's within the limits of the lockdown, it's worth asking at the till for one. That's how I got one for my son about 10 days ago, in Blanchardstown, thanks to a tip I got in this thread.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Danick

JoyPad wrote: »
    If you can walk into a Curry's within the limits of the lockdown, it's worth asking at the till for one. That's how I got one for my son about 10 days ago, in Blanchardstown, thanks to a tip I got in this thread.

That's good to know - unfortunately I live 24 miles from my nearest store.

Advertisement