Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

De Den

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭maudgonner

A bit worried about the state of Dustin's liver, those eyeballs are quare jaundiced :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,626 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

screamer wrote: »
    Live now on RTE 1, four puppets in a small room....

ah jaysis forgot this was on.. thanks buddy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭.anon.

gmisk wrote: »
    No socky? Or Zuppy?!

Zuppy would be around thirty now. I think he might have gone off to live on a farm.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,802 ✭✭✭Rfrip

I’m really enjoying it....it’s just so wholesome!

Ray’s the only one that’s aged....the rest of them havnt aged a day

Sorry...

I thought this was starting tomorrow. Is it only on tonight for one night only?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,730 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

No Ted

Don’t mention that bastard

• Registered Users Posts: 7,409 ✭✭✭JoeA3

I thought this was starting tomorrow. Is it only on tonight for one night only?

every Sunday till Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

The kid giving out his mammies age hahahahahaha

Love those little lads from Tyrone. If you haven't seen the original, he goes on for a lot longer - he really is a busy man :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,302 ✭✭✭dublinman1990

No Snotser either.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,024 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Is sea bass a singer or is it just a sketch ?

I must have half listened to the ad for this. I thought it was on at 6:30pm Monday to Friday :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭generalgerry

Would you not just leave plugging the damned book til another show. ffs.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,853 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

.anon. wrote: »
    Zuppy would be around thirty now. I think he might have gone off to live on a farm.
    Don't traumatise me!
    They could have Zuppy junior junior junior etc...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Naked Lepper

Stamp Out Line Dancing
    SOLD

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

This is good auld craic in fairness.

But shur we won't have to worry about the poo on the moon as we no longer have the technology to go back to the moon. ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

Dara could’ve had worse emails to come up on the screen!!!

Dancers? Jaysus I hope Ronan Keating is gone off the call.

No Herbie Corkey Jr on sound :(

(Yes, I watched the credits just to see!)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jk23

I wouldn't be a fan of Ray on radio or Saturday chat show format but I actually think he looks comfortable doing this gig and it wasn't too bad at all

• Registered Users Posts: 5,802 ✭✭✭Rfrip

That was just really lovely! Surely it would warm the coldest of hearts?!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,890 ✭✭✭Bullocks

jk23 wrote: »
    I wouldn't be a fan of Ray on radio or Saturday chat show format but I actually think he looks comfortable doing this gig and it wasn't too bad at all

Ya I'm thinking the same, can't stand him on the radio but he works well enough in this setting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭owlbethere

I must have half listened to the ad for this. I thought it was on at 6:30pm Monday to Friday :D

I think this show is aimed at adults who were small when this was on originally. 6.30 Monday to Friday airtime would make no sense because a lot of people that age would be working or travelling to and from work. A weekend airtime might allow more people to sit down and watch.

I'll see ye all on the Glenroe thread at 8:30. Gonna try to get both the English essay and the Irish essay done before then.

You have to say, the show still works. It's almost like they left the studio on a Friday and came back on the Monday, not many years later.
    .anon. wrote: »
    Sounds like something a school bully might say.

The only issue I could see is possibly Dustin saying something to get the show cancelled. As the post above demonstrates, we are now in different times, and it is only a matter of time before Dustin terminally offends someone.

I'll see ye all on the Glenroe thread at 8:30. Gonna try to get both the English essay and the Irish essay done before then.

😂

On +1

Haha @ dont wear the same colour as the graphics

:D

You have to say, the show still works. It's almost like they left the studio on a Friday and came back on the Monday, not many years later.

The only issue I could see is possibly Dustin saying something to get the show cancelled. As the post above demonstrates, we are now in different times, and it is only a matter of time before Dustin terminally offends someone.

That makes a lot of sense. We are in a different times where many people get easily offended. I hope it doesn't happen. I laughed so much at his Fair City joke this evening. It was so funny.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,730 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

Generation snowflake won’t be able for Dustin

Advertisement