Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Day 64 of the Pennsylvania count (pt 5) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,612 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

astrofool wrote:
    It's telling that as the USA faces higher and higher cases and deaths from COVID, that the baby in chief insists that the most important thing happening right now is him losing an election.
    Are you in the least bit surprised? He's always been about one man, the cretin that is Donald Trump.

there are 23000 people who were 17 on the date of the election who will be of voting age by the date of the run-off. In a state with small margins getting them registered could make a difference.
    Biden has done a great job recently, he should be front and centre helping get them elected.
    He can come up with things he wants to do for the State and tell them that if they don't get the seats that the Republicans will block it from happening.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭timsey tiger

trashcan wrote: »
    Lots of people don’t understand the difference between imply and infer. He was inferring that you were implying it :)

It wasn't me.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,520 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

He doesn't care about anyone or anything that doesn't affect/benefit him personally, that's why.

More of his citizens died today than any day since the beginning of the virus and he still hasn't uttered a word of empathy, compassion, reassurement - nothing. Nada.

Course he had plenty to say when he caught the virus, photo ops, speeches, Evita style balcony waving etc. because it was all about him.

This man is the lowest form of narcissist - the sooner he disappears from public life, the better. He is an insult to his country.

Agree with all of this.

But and some of us having been saying this since before he was a nominee in 2016, and yet, 73M people still wanted this guy to continue as President. :eek::eek:

Already I've seen 1 article about Ivanka's aspirations in this respect.
    As children we'd have read books or watched movies about evil overlords and their minions and generally they'd have got their comeuppance in a way that meant it was clear lessons had been learned.

I'm fascinated at the number of examples of rhetoric espoused by Trump, his fans and his enablers in the GOP and the media. All of whom shouted like braying donkeys about what 'the Dems' were at.
    • Kept shouting 'Stop looking in to Russian collusion' after spending years talking about Benghazi.
    • Hillary couldn't accept defeat' She did, within 24 Hours, meanwhile what has gone on over the last month has been jawdropping.
    • Impeached Clinton because he lessoned the respect for the Office of the President as they refused to vote to find Trump guilty of trying to arrange a quid pro quo which he did on a telephone call.
    • The Fake News clarion call as Trump and Giuliani and Powell are just spouting absolute garbage while ignoring Trumps propensity for lying.
    • Lambasting Obama's handling of SARS while accepting no responsibility for Covid-19.
    • Calling Obama a 'Golfing President' when Trump has golfed more in 4 years than Obama did in 8.
    • Talking about draining the swamp and surrounding himself with criminals and family members.

Don't even try to play the 'Both parties are as bad as each other' on this. The Democratic party is far from perfect but they're even in the same league as these spoofers. AOC is getting stick at the moment for selling a sweatshirt emblazoned with 'Tax the Rich' for $58. A sweatshirt made and printed in the USA with union represented workers. Trump fans are emblazoned in his MAGA message all with 'Made in China' labels.
    Which path is better for the American society?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,057 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Jesus. It's almost as if they don't give two sh1ts anymore

https://twitter.com/renato_mariotti/status/1334591041400352770?s=19

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,916 ✭✭✭trashcan

It wasn't me.

No, I know it wasn’t. But you inferred that I was implying it was :p

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭one world order

Will be interesting to see which will be the first state to flip. Trump will be on 311 if he gets Pennsylvania (20) Michigan (16) Georgia (16) Wisconsin (10) Arizona (11) Nevada (6). All momentum is now firmly with Trump with 100k affidavits, graphs showing massive voter dumps, videos of hidden voter boxes opened after people told to leave, dead people voting, more votes than people on vote registry, same ballets scanned multiple times, head offices of dominion cleared out and their leaders including Eric Coomer on the run.

Mod: Banned for (another) threadban breach

• Registered Users Posts: 40,179 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Many of these states have already certified it for Biden, it's a done deal and momentum is most definitely not with Trump

they all have

• Registered Users Posts: 13,553 ✭✭✭✭briany

I suggest to all those who want to see Trump in office that they begin backing him in his 2024 effort. This one is over. Done. Finito.

briany wrote: »
    I suggest to all those who want to see Trump in office that they begin backing him in his 2024 effort. This one is over. Done. Finito.

Trump has had many firsts. first to lose the popular vote twice for instance. Trump might have another first in 2024 as someone who is running for president while not being allowed to vote in the election because they are a convicted felon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭Cody montana

I kind of miss arguing with the trump supporters in this thread.
    They’ve all disappeared.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭westdublin

Skip to the 1 min mark to hear Rudy's plan, im guessing this wasn't very deep state :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,042 ✭✭✭Carfacemandog

They’ve all disappeared.
    In 18 months, most of them will be claiming to have never supported Trump, while eagerly supporting whichever grifter takes his place in tickling their warped, bigoted little fantasies.

I would put the house on it, it's not like similar didn't happen following 2008.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,421 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

westdublin wrote: »

Skip to the 1 min mark to hear Rudy's plan, im guessing this wasn't very deep state :)

Between his hair dye streaming down his face and farting live on T.V he really is having a bad year :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,553 ✭✭✭✭briany

In 18 months, most of them will be claiming to have never supported Trump, while eagerly supporting whichever grifter takes his place in tickling their warped, bigoted little fantasies.

I would put the house on it, it's not like similar didn't happen following 2008.

Have to think there are at least some Republicans who now think embracing the whole Tea Party movement wasn't such a great idea. It is directly out of that movement, and the naked populism spearheaded by Sarah Palin that the party now finds itself grappling a monster of a strength that could rend the party in two, and there'll be those who'll argue, even, that this schism has already been completed.

A good while back Cohen testified and told everyone watching that Trump will turn on you in an instant. He said with Trump, loyalty is a one way street. He said you will do everything for him, and yet he'll still throw you under the bus.

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1334565607522643969?s=19

Imagine being Barr and realising now Michael ****ing Cohen is smarter than you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Between his hair dye streaming down his face and farting live on T.V he really is having a bad year :pac:

Don't forget Borat 2. This has all been in the past 2 months.

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭one armed dwarf

But Outlaw Pete said that Bill Barr was a solid set of hands when it comes to rooting out corruption. I guess this means he isn't, or Trump is wrong or something

• Registered Users Posts: 5,253 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

But Outlaw Pete said that Bill Barr was a solid set of hands when it comes to rooting out corruption. I guess this means he isn't, or Trump is wrong or something

Haven't seen Outlaw Pete here for a long while. He's probably given his entire life savings to Trump so is unable to pay his Internet bills.

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭rosser44

PropJoe10 wrote: »
    Haven't seen Outlaw Pete here for a long while. He's probably given his entire life savings to Trump so is unable to pay his Internet bills.

The way the rats are fleeing the sinking ship in the white house he might be the next comms director or AG! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,156 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

Right now Trump isn’t winning and the libs aren’t being owned so the context that normally supported Outlaw Pete’s posts isn’t available.

LuckyLloyd wrote:
    Right now Trump isn’t winning and the libs aren’t being owned so the context that normally supported Outlaw Pete’s posts isn’t available.

Who are these Liberals?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,389 ✭✭✭francois

eagle eye wrote: »
    Who are these Liberals?

Liberal seems to be a catch-all insult those of a far right disposition seem to think is some sort insult.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,156 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

eagle eye wrote: »
    Who are these Liberals?

I don’t know EE, you’ll have to ask Outlaw Pete should he return to these pastures.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,051 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quin_Dub

everlast75 wrote: »

The "Madness" was explicitly pre-planned by the GOP.

They blocked efforts to allow early processing specifically to create these scenarios.

everlast75 wrote: »
    A good while back Cohen testified and told everyone watching that Trump will turn on you in an instant. He said with Trump, loyalty is a one way street. He said you will do everything for him, and yet he'll still throw you under the bus.

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1334565607522643969?s=19

Imagine being Barr and realising now Michael ****ing Cohen is smarter than you.
    Trump wrote:
    At 10 O Clock everybody said it was a big victory for trump

You mean before they started counting the votes?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,499 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Trump star witness at hearing yesterday says all Chinese people look alike and therefore there must have been fraud

• Advertisement

They’ve all disappeared.

I would agree, with one alteration.

I miss debating people who argued for Trump who had regard for the facts.

Granted - this was v v early days, but still.

I would go further to say that I would actually like to go for a pint* to discuss matters if they could argue in good faith.

Unfortunately, anybody nowadays who still supports him would stand there, look you straight in the eye and tell you Trump is a genius who is playing 4 dimensional chess whilst accusing me of being a "libtard" who is just "triggered" because Trump is going to overturn the election.

*after COVID - couldn't trust them to wear a mask

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement