Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Day 64 of the Pennsylvania count (pt 5) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,058 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

two quick things;

1) Hannity opining on cases before the Court?? He's already parading around like a journalist, which he isn't. Now he's holding himself out to have a worthwhile opinion on law?

2) Is it my imagination, or is Hannity looking a little bit more.... orange, lately?

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1334690955014770689?s=20

• Registered Users Posts: 39,641 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

Hannity sounds like he is intoxicated.

Even beside Rudy who always sounds whacked out of his head.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,179 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

everlast75 wrote: »
    I would agree, with one alteration.

I miss debating people who argued for Trump who had regard for the facts.

Granted - this was v v early days, but still.

I would go further to say that I would actually like to go for a pint* to discuss matters if they could argue in good faith.

Unfortunately, anybody nowadays who still supports him would stand there, look you straight in the eye and tell you Trump is a genius who is playing 4 dimensional chess whilst accusing me of being a "libtard" who is just "triggered" because Trump is going to overturn the election.

*after COVID - couldn't trust them to wear a mask

you have a much longer memory than me because I dont remember anybody like that.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,052 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quin_Dub

two quick things;

1) Hannity opining on cases before the Court?? He's already parading around like a journalist, which he isn't. Now he's holding himself out to have a worthwhile opinion on law?

2) Is it my imagination, or is Hannity looking a little bit more.... orange, lately?

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1334690955014770689?s=20

And yet not a peep out of them about the Investigations into the "Shadow" Candidates in House elections to help GOP candidates win.

Or the Investigation into the Attorney who announced at a GOP meeting that he was temporarily moving to Georgia so he could vote in the run-offs and was actively encouraging others to do the same.

You know , actual investigations with actual evidence and stuff..

But it's in aid of the GOP so let's not mention it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,042 ✭✭✭Carfacemandog

I would agree, with one alteration.

I miss debating people who argued for Trump who had regard for the facts.

Granted - this was v v early days, but still.
    They turned out to largely be arguing in bad faith - the anti drone crowd who immediately stopped caring when trunp took office, the people who insisted real unemployment should include those outside the labour market again until the day Trump came in, those arguing for the rust belt who continue to support him every bit as much despite feck all job creation in the fields they were so stubborn and insistent upon, and in and in the list goes.

Anyone arguing in good faith jumped ship within 12-18 months as it became clear Trump stood for nothing they argued in his favour over. For the overwhelming majority of them, just just simply no longer cared... we will now see them begin to pretend to give a sh*t come late January, and they don't deserve to be treated as in good faith.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭WrenBoy

They turned out to largely be arguing in bad faith - the anti drone crowd who immediately stopped caring when trunp took office, the people who insisted real unemployment should include those outside the labour market again until the day Trump came in, those arguing for the rust belt who continue to support him every bit as much despite feck all job creation in the fields they were so stubborn and insistent upon, and in and in the list goes.

Anyone arguing in good faith jumped ship within 12-18 months as it became clear Trump stood for nothing they argued in his favour over. For the overwhelming majority of them, just just simply no longer cared... we will now see them begin to pretend to give a sh*t come late January, and they don't deserve to be treated as in good faith.

Its a good tactic alright set up that anyone that has criticism of Biden during his term is a liar and arguing in bad faith because Trump. Good idea to set this up early.

WrenBoy wrote: »
    Its a good tactic alright set up that anyone that has criticism of Biden during his term is a liar and arguing in bad faith because Trump. Good idea to set this up early.

I'm not sure what post you thought you were replying to but it wasn't the one you actually replied to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

A good while back Cohen testified and told everyone watching that Trump will turn on you in an instant. He said with Trump, loyalty is a one way street. He said you will do everything for him, and yet he'll still throw you under the bus.

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1334565607522643969?s=19

Imagine being Barr and realising now Michael ****ing Cohen is smarter than you.

Barr saying they turned up no evidence of wide-scale deceit and fraud. He appears to not deny fraud happened here during the election..

The scale of the fraud would need to be vast to set aside this election result! Trump team has not handed over any such evidence.

Barr not aiding your cause, then the game over realistically. Trump though will still not go quietly. Everyone bored now by his antics.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,615 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

The only question I have is if there's a long game at play here. I doubt it based on the history of the last four years but it still concerns me.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

Trump star witness at hearing yesterday says all Chinese people look alike and therefore there must have been fraud

And that's their argument, must have - no proof anywhere to be seen. I'm surprised they haven't wheeled our a black person to say that all rednecks look the same.

• Advertisement

Yes, you are exactly the type of poster I was referring to about bad faith arguments and willful hypocrisy in posts.

Good and telling that you picked up on and acknowledge it even if you can't argue against it.

"Biden man bad"

eagle eye wrote: »
    The only question I have is if there's a long game at play here. I doubt it based on the history of the last four years but it still concerns me.

There's a lot of murmurs about letting Trump off with all the laws he and his goons have broken and all of the corruption.

I think that is nonsense and easily the worst path to go down in terms of the lot of them, but it will have to be with some. Barr distancing himself from Trump just hours before the bribery for pardons story broke suggests to me he may well have cut an early deal.

Of course we won't know anything about any of this until late January anyway, so its just speculation.

There's a lot of murmurs about s8np letting Trump off with all the laws he and his goons have broken and all of the corruption.

I think that is nonsense and easily the worst path to go down in terms of the lot of them, but it will have to be with some. Barr distancing himself from Trump just hours before the bribery for pardons story broke suggests to me he may well have cut an early deal.

Of course we won't know anything about any of this until late January anyway, so its just speculation.

s8np?

s8np?

Deleted the word, I'm assuming is was "simply" but that's quite the epic typo as walking and typing on the phone isn't always a great mix.

Yes, you are exactly the type of poster I was referring to about bad faith arguments and willful hypocrisy in posts.

Good and telling that you picked up on and acknowledge it even if you can't argue against it.

"Biden man bad"

Sure you'd hardly begrudge people the fun posters like yourself have been having the last while Should I start calling people nazi's now or hold on a while ?

Sure you'd hardly begrudge people the fun posters like yourself have been having the last while Should I start calling people nazi's now or hold on a while ?
    You shouldn't get upset about having outed yourself as a willful hypocrite, most of us were well aware.

After your posts relating to Trump and his endless lying, goading of violence, corruption and on the list goes, showing how little you actually care about any of these issues, you'll need to make a new account if you want to be taken seriously. Your current one is tarnished and will be laughed out of it when you pretend to care.

You shouldn't get upset about having outed yourself as a willful hypocrite, most of us were well aware.

After your posts relating to Trump and his endless lying, goading of violence, corruption and on the list goes, showing how little you actually care about any of these issues, you'll need to make a new account if you want to be taken seriously. Your current one is tarnished and will be laughed out of it when you pretend to care.

Very funny, Im guilty of not loving Uncle Joe. So therefore according to this cracked logic Im evil and a hypocrite. You sound like a religious nut, sound for the laugh.

Oh look it's the guy who gave a thorough opinion about an article while at work that he never read instead of reading the article first while at work.

Have you read that article yet by the by?

Very funny, Im guilty of not loving Uncle Joe. So therefore according to this cracked logic Im evil and a hypocrite. You sound like a religious nut, sound for the laugh.
    Nah, you're just going to start trying to pretend about things you have shown you give zero f*cks about under Trump, and will be called out for that painfully obvious and intentional hypocrisy.

You'll need to stop projecting about religious veneration too, just because you and others have shown a cultish unwavering loyalty to Trump during his presidency doesn't mean others do to the other side. I don't know that anyone in this entire thread loves Biden.

Oh look it's the guy who gave a thorough opinion about an article while at work that he never read instead of reading the article first while at work.

Have you read that article yet by the by?

Ya, I read it later that day and said so but you didn't read the thread obviously :eek::eek::eek::eek:( How could you !!!) it didn't change my opinion.

• Advertisement

Nah, you're just going to start trying to pretend about things you have shown you give zero f*cks about under Trump, and will be called out for that painfully obvious and intentional hypocrisy.

You'll need to stop projecting about religious veneration too, just because you and others have shown a cultish unwavering loyalty to Trump during his presidency doesn't mean others do to the other side. I don't know that anyone in this entire thread loves Biden.

And you can see the future too, very handy.
    Unwavering loyalty to trump, you mean not agreeing that he is satan.
    I never thought he was amazing but definitely not as bad as many made out, exceptionally bad on Covid though, that was terrible. But I wont start explaining myself thats not productive here.
    No, no If I have to be labelled a Trump Cultist you'll have to be portrayed as supplicating to the altar of Joe and Kamala, thats how it works around here.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭deceit

I'm curious will this be enough to swing Georgia back to trump as enough votes are involved in this video evidence of fraud to flip it.
    https://twitter.com/TeamTrump/status/1334569329334083586
    https://twitter.com/patsimknee/status/1334773420765089792
    https://twitter.com/magninano/status/1334778246446129154

deceit wrote: »
    I'm curious will this be enough to swing Georgia back to trump as enough votes are involved in this video evidence of fraud to flip it.

Quick! Get those videos to Rudy!!!

Once he stops rummaging in his jocks long enough to mop the hair dye off his face, maybe he can clench his butt long enough to make legal submissions before the Court!

Quick! Get those videos to Rudy!!!

Once he stops rummaging in his jocks long enough to mop the hair dye off his face, maybe he can clench his butt long enough to make legal submissions before the Court!
    You mean the info that Rudy released yesterday?
    I find it funny the people that make fun of Rudy go by a CNN narrative which with project Veritas sitting on their 9am calls for the last few months and releasing the info over the last few days of recordings that show this to be made up for political reasons.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,799 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

deceit wrote: »

Username checks out

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,077 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

What are those videos meant to be showing us? Someone moved some boxes around on a CCTV footage. Some votes were uploaded after being counted. Someone walks down a corridor full of boxes waiting to be counted and asks for a box of envelopes to open because they are bored.

Nothing there shows anything or proves anything about anything...except there were people doing things and boxes of paper. Nothing to indicate anything untoward took place.

robinph wrote: »
    What are those videos meant to be showing us? Someone moved some boxes around on a CCTV footage. Some votes were uploaded after being counted. Someone walks down a corridor full of boxes waiting to be counted and asks for a box of envelopes to open because they are bored.

Nothing there shows anything or proves anything about anything...except there were people doing things and boxes of paper. Nothing to indicate anything untoward took place.
    It shows them kicking out monitors saying voting was finished for the night.
    When it was finished they brought out boxes hidden under a table and started counting them. This correlates with the time Biden got a huge jump in the graphs.

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭one armed dwarf

If the boxes being brought out from under the table is evidence of fraud then why do they publicly video said evidence of fraud for the world to see?

Like it's not a secret that video exists of ballot counting, especially not to the people doing said counting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,553 ✭✭✭✭briany

It's hilarious. The hearings are the equivalent of pub talking. If you have smoking gun evidence, then hasten to the nearest court. Otherwise, jog on, lad.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement