Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Day 64 of the Pennsylvania count (pt 5) Read OP

Options
1330331332333334336»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,074 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

The Texas Republican party is now inciting open rebellion against the United States. These people are just the worst losers ever!

• Registered Users Posts: 37,616 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Mic 1972 wrote: »
    first they ignore you, then laugh at you, then they hate you, then... :-)
    the stuff i posted about Biden is true, so is the the story about twitter removing the story from the feeds

You didn't put up any credible source to back anything you said to the best if my knowledge.
    As far as credible is concerned I'll go with politico, NYT, Washington Post, Boston Globe and even NBC, CBS or ABC. There's plenty more both in the US and globally.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,213 ✭✭✭Mic 1972

eagle eye wrote: »
    You didn't put up any credible source to back anything you said to the best if my knowledge.
    As far as credible is concerned I'll go with politico, NYT, Washington Post, Boston Globe and even NBC, CBS or ABC. There's plenty more both in the US and globally.

most of them are all talking about it too
    This isn't some small scandal, it's the newly elected American President family involved in money laundry

namloc1980 wrote: »
    The Texas Republican party is now inciting open rebellion against the United States. These people are just the worst losers ever!

I'd love to see them set up a huge fund to drag business out of Texas. That's how you hurt Republicans, take their money.

This isn't some small scandal, it's the newly elected American President family involved in money laundry
    Provide a link then.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,213 ✭✭✭Mic 1972

Provide a link then.

google is your friend ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,074 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Provide a link then.

Bad faith debating by a Trump supporter who can't provide any evidence for their claims, well I'm shocked.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,721 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Biden will only be President of the blue states, While Trump will be President of the rest. That's where it's headed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

Will ye ever find a quiet school yard to puck the heads off yourselves FFS. Might calm everyone down.

Mic 1972 wrote:

If you are making a claim it's up to you to provide links.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

Biden will only be President of the blue states, While Trump will be President of the rest. That's where it's headed

Chatting absolute bollocks as per usual.

It’s headed towards Biden bring US President. Get over it.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,821 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

https://twitter.com/billpascrell/status/1337482153752453120?s=21

https://twitter.com/billpascrell/status/1337487726212472832?s=21

And I quote, Amendment XIV, Section III of the US Constitution:

“No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.”

And I quote, 18 U.S. Code § 2383. Rebellion or insurrection:

“ Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 808; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(L), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2147.)”

And, I quote Younis Bros. & Co. v. Cigna Worldwide Ins. Co., 899 F. Supp. 1385, 1392-1393 (E.D. Pa. 1995):

“Insurrection means “a violent uprising by a group or movement acting for the specific purpose of overthrowing the constituted government and seizing its powers. An insurrection occurs where a movement acts to overthrow the constituted government and to take possession of its inherent powers.

And with that,

https://twitter.com/mediaite/status/1337563415766851587?s=21

Where they accuse the Supreme Court (the court that decides what is and is not constitutional) that their ruling is unconstitutional:

“[SCOTUS] established precedent that says states can violate the US constitution and not be held accountable.”

... which is another way for an elected official to say they have forsaken their oath of office: to uphold the constitution, which you know, leads you to swear an oath that the Supreme Court enjoys its ultimate power of judicial review.

https://twitter.com/speakerpelosi/status/1337582599787655169?s=21

That is the Congressional equivalent of your parent counting to 3.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,746 ✭✭✭ebbsy

Great point.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,665 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

namloc1980 wrote: »

How is this not sedition?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,821 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

VinLieger wrote: »
    How is this not sedition?

It is. See my post just above.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,665 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

Did anyone know there was DNA evidence in the E Jean Carrol case? I had no clue but apparently Trumps been suing to block the release of his dna to test against. Truly the act of an innocent man.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

you missed the most important thing mate
    Sleepy Joe is being investigated and that's before he even gets into the white house.
    Enjoy the next 4 years ;-)
    it's time to face reality, this is your president now
    Forget about the past, this is the stuff you are going to deal with from now on :-)
    They are actually having a ball over the illegal tax affair scandal that Biden is facing right now LOL

Threadbanned

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement