Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Day 64 of the Pennsylvania count (pt 5) Read OP

Options
  • 06-11-2020 6:50pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,403 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Part 1, Trump Coronation
    Part 2, Septuagenarians
    Part 3, Ultimate battle for the fate of our universe
    Part 4, And the winner is..........

Threadbans from prior threads carry over.

Let the lawsuits and supreme court challenges commence!

Mod warning, 01/11/20
    Beasty wrote: »
    Just to be clear, following comments made in Feedback, not only is it completely inappropriate to question Biden's mental status or refer to him as the likes of "Sleepy Joe", similar comments about Trump are not allowedAnd just to keep the discussions in one place, under one set of rules, I'm going to be closing at least one other thread and re-directing posters here

Mod warning, 03/11/20
    We have dementia Joe
    Fair and final warning to everyone about this - comments like these, aimed at either Biden or Trump, are not allowed and will attract cards/bans as appropriate

As discussed in the feedback thread here I have compiled a list of threadbanned users from parts 1-4 of this megathread

Some people on this threadbanned list have been back actively posting in more recent times (including one poster who has received 3 separate threadbans). If your username is on this list do not post in this thread. PM a mod if you wish to have your posting priviliges reinstated.

From today (07/Nov) this is the active threadban list and anyone on it who posts in this thread can expect a forum ban. If you are on the list but your threadban was subsequently lifted please PM a mod to update the list (include a link to the post where the ban was lifted)

blinding (09/May) Part 1
    notobtuse (16/Jun) Part 1
    da_miser (05/Jul) Part 1
    one world order (14/Jul) Part 1
    Boggles (23/Jul) Part 1
    ExMachina1000 (04/Aug) Part 2 lifted 07/11/20
    Silentcorner (15/Aug) Part 2
    TheUnbearables (18/Aug) Part 2
    CertifiedSimp (27/Aug) Part 2
    1800Ladladlad (27/Aug) Part 2 Lifted 28/Aug
    Biker79 (29/Aug) Part 2
    CQD (04/Sep) Part 2
    Gerry Hatrick (04/Sep) Part 2
    kidchameleon (07/Sep) Part 2 Lifted 08/Sep
    Outlaw Pete (07/Sep) Part 2
    DangerScouse (25/Sep) Part 2
    DraftDodger (30/Sep) Part 2
    RIGOLO (02/Oct) Part 2
    MeMen2_MoRi_ (11/Oct) Part 3 Lifted 23/Oct
    Justin Credible Darts (11/Oct) Part 3
    CQD (15/Oct) Part 3
    one world order (22/Oct) Part 3
    extra gravy (01/Nov) Part 3 Lifted 01/Nov
    Real Donald Trump (03/Nov) Part 3
    AlphaDelta1 (04/Nov) Part 4
    Sweet.Science (04/Nov) Part 4
    CountNjord (04/Nov) Part 4
    Froog (04/Nov) Part 4 Lifted 04/Nov
    Man with broke phone (04/Nov)Part 4 Lifted 07/Nov
    V8 Interceptor (05/Nov) Part 4
    CQD (05/Nov) Part 4
    RonaVirus (05/Nov) Part 4
    MarALagoing (06/Nov) Part 4
    thecretinhop (10/Nov) Part 5
    drunkmonkey (23 Nov) Part 5
    Randd1 (7 Dec) Part 5
    Aristotle (10 Dec) Part 5

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

blurst!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Go joe!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,499 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

The election wasn't stolen OP

• Registered Users Posts: 14,823 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

This thread is rigged!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,403 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ten of Swords

Well then, case solved! You're the winner

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,472 ✭✭✭thecretinhop

• Registered Users Posts: 11,291 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

It also wasn’t trumps coronation or the winner is or the battle for the fate of our universe.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,048 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

ShaneU wrote: »
    This thread is rigged!

You can count the posts in the previous four threads if you want to, I'm not bothereed.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,388 ✭✭✭✭road_high

So to clarify is there some kind of Secret service procedure to remove Trump and his family from the White House once the time comes to move the squatters along? Preside elect Biden team eluded to it earlier today

• Registered Users Posts: 23,499 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

ShaneU wrote: »
    This thread is rigged!

I want a recount of the number of posts in the previous thread.

A lot of fraudulent posts by disgruntled re-reg Trump supporters that shouldn't be counted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

In on the first page for the salty tears

• Registered Users Posts: 23,234 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

KANYE 2024

• Registered Users Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭85603

2ndcoming wrote: »
    What are you blathering about? It's a joke, not some political treatise.

And for what it's worth the other one you dragged into this for no reason, Ice-T, is actually a very astute observer of American culture and a great interview. You should read one or two before you go denigrating him based on his stage name.

I'll denigrate who I want.

Did you know he's a real life pimp. And not the green hat variety.

The black eye variety. Thats why I think he certainly can be questioned.
    Jmarston wrote:

Just prove your assertion.

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭drogon.

pjohnson wrote: »
    KANYE 2024

I think it should be Ivanka and Kayne as VP !

• Registered Users Posts: 31,968 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

CNN really going in on trump now John King even saying these legal challenges are non sensical

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

robinph wrote: »

Trump has an opportunity to do one statesman like thing during his whole presidency, but can't see him taking it. He'll just moan and whine on Twitter for the next few months, then at the end of January he'll get dragged out of the White House screaming. The last honour to the departing president being getting a lift home on Air Force 1,but wouldn't surprise me if he refuses and has already disappeared to a golf course before then.

Trump will actually resign before January.

He has to.

So that Pence can become president and give him a presidential pardon for all the ongoing and upcoming criminal investigations.

And then he's going to go on rallies all across the country, dragging his security team (to which he is entitled as an ex-president) from one Trump owned venue to the next so that he can keep making some money.

Because he's also pretty broke.

He'll keep the circus going for another four years, keeping his cult followers happy, making money and scaring the republican party into quietly buying him off to make room for the next guy and secure his "pension"

• Registered Users Posts: 21,520 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Curious thread title.

I expect it to be referenced as evidence of an Irish organisation, obviously speaking on behalf of the Irish Government and the European Union itself calling in to question the legitimacy of the election in a legal document detailing the next Trump team law suit.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,810 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

John King anchor of the year.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭ultrawoman

pjohnson wrote: »
    KANYE 2024

JOHN KING 2024

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

There has been a couple of errors including that lad who added a 0 to a Biden total. I've yet to hear of any mistakes that went the other way though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,810 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Anyway Georgia is going to automatic recount so don't get hype about that one.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,418 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

"Just to be clear, following comments made in Feedback, not only is it completely inappropriate to question Biden's mental status"

Repeat after me, it's just a stutter!

https://www.stutteringhelp.org/content/joe-biden
    It’s no secret that Vice President Biden has struggled with a stutter throughout his life
    Vice President Biden spoke about how difficult it was to overcome his stutter in a 2010 appearance on ABC's The View. In 2011, he wrote an essay for People Magazine on his experience:

“I never had professional therapy, but a couple of nuns taught me to put a cadence to my speaking, and that's why I spent so much time reading poetry – Emerson and Yeats,” Biden wrote. “But even in my small, boys' prep school, I got nailed in Latin class with the nickname Joe Impedimenta. You get so desperate, you're so embarrassed.”

• Registered Users Posts: 4,726 ✭✭✭omega man

If there’s any investigation it should be into the missing postal ballots.

Overheal wrote: »
    John King anchor of the year.
    He is terrific I have to say

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Bigboldworld

Can’t see this ending well at all, no joke I think Biden would really want to beef up his personal security, it would not surprise me at all if a fanatic tried to harm him, this unfortunately is going to get a lot uglier

• Registered Users Posts: 13,553 ✭✭✭✭briany

The cases against the counts are bunk. The only place where it might make a difference is Georgia where the margin looks to be remarkably tight. In other states, Trump could be looking to claw back a deficit of tens of thousands by counting's end. Trump, and what's left of his party support will not be able to prove electoral fraud on anywhere near the scale they're claiming because they have no hard evidence of it. They have no hard evidence of it, because the scale of fraud they're claiming doesn't exist. It's an obvious concocted fallacy designed to undermine faith in the democratic process in the minds of Trump's supporters who probably only recognise the process as valid if Trump wins anyway. Another attempt to Trump to cleave the country apart and keep his base angry and accepting of himself and only himself as the wellspring of political truth and justice.

It's over. To Trump, we can only say this,

• Registered Users Posts: 23,234 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

85603 wrote: »
    I'll denigrate who I want.

Did you know he's a real life pimp. And not the green hat variety.

The black eye variety. Thats why I think he certainly can be questioned.

Christ I thought you'd take advantage of the new thread and move on from your mistake but this is impressive.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,870 ✭✭✭Christy42

road_high wrote: »
    So to clarify is there some kind of Secret service procedure to remove Trump and his family from the White House once the time comes to move the squatters along? Preside elect Biden team eluded to it earlier today

I imagine it's the same as if you were in the white House for a function and refused to leave after.

Just get large men to pick them up and drop them outside the gates.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,989 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

peasant wrote: »
    Trump will actually resign before January.

He has to.

So that Pence can become president and give him a presidential pardon for all the ongoing and upcoming criminal investigations.

And then he's going to go on rallies all across the country, dragging his security team (to which he is entitled as an ex-president) from one Trump owned venue to the next so that he can keep making some money.

Because he's also pretty broke.

He'll keep the circus going for another four years, keeping his cult followers happy, making money and scaring the republican party into quietly buying him off to make room for the next guy and secure his "pension"

Can you be pardoned for something you haven't been convicted of yet though?

• Advertisement

omega man wrote: »
    If there’s any investigation it should be into the missing postal ballots.
    Yep.
    How many hundreds of thousands in miami?
    Surprising Trump not mentioning that one!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement