Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 2020 U.S. Election Irregularities.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,824 ✭✭✭silliussoddius

People posting nonsense asking others to prove they're not disinformation agents, surreal!

King Mob wrote: »
    No, there isn't.
    There's no evidence because the conspiracy theory isn't true.
    Volume of claims don't make them more true.

Mostly, it's just more dodging and ignoring questions like you're doing now.
    You are dodging the questions because you can't answer them directly and honestly, and this upsets you because it causes you to think about you beliefs.

Lol :rolleyes:

I am quite upset..true..

Not quite upset enough to stalk the thread for four months straight, but upset enough to check it for a laugh on occasion..

Ok.. The number of counties Biden won Vs Obama and Trump..can you accept that's fortuitous?..
    Would you say he was lucky?..

Do you think Trump should have been given access to the vote count records in the counties he wanted?..

Would you say Biden was lucky the election was happening during the pandemic?..

Would you say the mail in voting favoured one side in particular?..
    Do you think it was properly administered?..

Would you accept people were kept away from counting?..

Do you believe anyone should be able to vote anywhere or should there be rules?..

How do you account for those jumps in Wisconsin and Minnesota?..

• Registered Users Posts: 17,800 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Lads.. there were anomalies around that election..

There are small anomalies with every national election. Some yokel votes twice, someone manages to vote in the name of his dead mother, etc. There are always individual loons and fundamentalists and sheisters who try various things and some of them even manage to slip the net.

The accusation is that there was systemic fraud at the 2020 election, i.e. one of the parties systematically rigged the system to get them to win. There is absolutely no evidence of that.

Everything presented in terms of that charge has turned out to be baseless

All the "I saw a Biden van outside", the "I saw people putting some paper in a bin", "I saw someone moving equipment" turned out to be spurious or frivolous claims. Every single one of them. Just because a keen supporter from one party imagines they saw someone moving ballot boxes into a van, doesn't mean that was the case (it was a photographer for a journalist moving photography equipment), there were dozens of false claims like this.

Taking all of those false claims and mashing them together to say "look anomalies, lots of things, therefore election fraud" - is also meaningless. That's called flinging muck and hoping some sticks. None of it stuck because every single one was muck.

To sum up, to date, there is zero evidence of systemic fraud at that election.

Ironically, the only tangible fraud that really occurred is one party making false accusations of fraud, and even been caught on the telephone trying to get an official to "find" votes (that one is pending)

A whole bunch of people, millions, were naturally unhappy that they didn't win the election, but goaded on and manipulated by their leadership and certain individuals they created a massive din that there was gross election fraud. They have produced a single jot of evidence for that, so here they are 5 months later with nothing and everything (rightfully) dismissed or flung out of court.

People posting nonsense asking others to prove they're not disinformation agents, surreal!

I'm going for absurdist as opposed to nonsense..

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

I am quite upset..true..

Not quite upset enough to stalk the thread for four months straight, but upset enough to check it for a laugh on occasion..
    Upset enough to make false claims about election fraud and avoid simple questions about those claims it seems.
    Ok.. The number of counties Biden won Vs Obama and Trump..can you accept that's fortuitous?..
    I don't understand what you're claiming here.
    What do you mean and how does it show a massive conspiracy to commit voter fraud?
    Do you think Trump should have been given access to the vote count records in the counties he wanted?..
    Again, I don't know what you're referring to or how it indicates fraud.
    I suspect that Trump and his goons were denied some request in line with the rules and you are interpreting this as some kind of cover up when it's not.
    No. Why would he be lucky?
    How would a pandemic be part of a conspiracy to commit voter fraud?
    Are you suggesting that Biden or someone caused the pandemic on purpose?
    Yes. It favoured the democrats because it allowed more people to cast the votes they were entitled to. It also favoured the democrats because Trump repeatedly made false allegations about mail in voting that undermined confidence in the system in his own voters. If he did not do this, it's likely that that more of his voters would have mailed in their votes rather than not vote.

Yes, it was properly administered. This opinion is shared by pretty much all organisations involved with monitoring elections.
    No, there is no examples of people being kept away from counting that they were otherwise entitled to view. There are many incidents were republicans made exaggerated claims about this.
    Do you believe anyone should be able to vote anywhere or should there be rules?..
    This question doesn't make a whole bunch of sense. Yes, I believe that there should be rules. I believe that everyone entitled to vote should be able to vote.
    I don't know what you're refering to or how it indicates that there was fraud.

Now since I took the time to answer your questions directly, clearly and concisely, I expect that you will do everything in your power to avoid answering mine.
    Why was none of your "evidence" used in any of the dozens of failed lawsuits launched by Trump and his goons?

• Advertisement

Hoi.. This is the only president to donate his entire salary to charity you're talking about..

Only president to have a fraudulent charity shut down as well... Anyway, so you haven't produced any proof yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,728 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

I am quite upset..true..

I am guessing by this you are asking about Trump been up X at some point and the later down. This be simple to answer. Different areas votes were counted. Rural normally go Republican while Urban are normally Democratic.

Also mail votes open last which has been pointed out were mostly more Democrats as they were in favour of it and Trump and his allies were against in with talk about your vote been stolen etc

• Registered Users Posts: 18,126 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Today's the big day. Anyone know what time Trump is being sworn in at?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Smee_Again

namloc1980 wrote: »

Its a secret obviously.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭EyesClosed

Was it not moved to March 20th?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,074 ✭✭✭relax carry on

Since to some, Donnie is the once and future King, the date for his miraculous return to power will forever be ethereal. He could keel over in the morning live on TV and some would still believe that his return to power was coming despite the handicap of being dead.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,452 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

EyesClosed wrote: »
    Was it not moved to March 20th?

That depends on which conspiracy/conspiracy theorist decides to post on any given day. They constantly contradict each other anyway so a minor detail like the date is nothing to them :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,824 ✭✭✭silliussoddius

Are you really equating a bunch of sad twats on twitter talking about a stage that will be forgotten about in a few days with a digital cult based on delusion?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,307 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

Someone is running out of places to argue and be constantly wrong I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,592 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

He's still President!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,483 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

The Nal wrote: »
    He's still President!

Who??? I didn’t see the news on Bitchute yet. Tell me. Who is president?????

Some people who showed up at the Capitol yesterday for Trump's inauguration

v4l5h7fv64l61.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭PintOfView

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Some people who showed up at the Capitol yesterday for Trump's inauguration

Probably nice people, but very gullible, and mislead
    (the former president has a lot to answer for)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,483 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

Tumbleweed from the conspiracy theorists today.

Tumbleweed from the conspiracy theorists today.

For the most part here it was the 'no conspiracy ever' crowd that were going on about yesterday..

• Advertisement

For the most part here it was the 'no conspiracy ever' crowd that were going on about yesterday..
    I take it this means my predication was correct and that after answering all of your questions directly, you are avoiding my singular one.

That's unsurprising.

Given this, I will take it you can't explain why none of the evidence you're claiming was used by Trump and his goons. So this must mean the only reason is that they also know that the "evidence" isn't worth ****.

So now that this is established, why do you still believe this evidence and in the conspiracy?

What distinguishes it from the equally nonsense conspiracy that lead people to believe something was going to happen?
    If you can't answer this either, then we can assume there is nothing that distinguishes them and they're the same brand of nonsense.

A lot of the cases didn't even get to court.. They were thrown out before getting to present evidence..

The courts have been politicised..At that stage what can you do?..

The one court that got to the supreme court the three trump appointed judges abstained..

Did Clarence Thomas' objection not give you pause for thought?..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,008 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

A lot of the cases didn't even get to court.. They were thrown out before getting to present evidence..

Which evidence in particular? Which solid, demonstrable evidence? More "I saw" evidence?

That's not true though.

Why did you dodge my question and other questions?

Why are you afraid of answering them?

King Mob wrote: »
    That's not true though.

Why did you dodge my question and other questions?

Why are you afraid of answering them?

I specifically answered your one question at the end of your post..

I'm not afraid of answering them..I realize I'm talking to the wall.. Some of us don't have all day every day to argue about conspiracy theories on the internet..

This is false. Cases were dismissed by judges due to a lack of proper evidence. They looked at all the evidence and most of the cases were backed by speculation, hearsay and/or rumours, which aren't proper evidence.

For example this response from a federal court on behalf of three judges on Nov 27, 2020: "Free, fair elections are the lifeblood of our democracy. Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here."

I specifically answered your one question at the end of your post..
    Why did you ignore it though?

Why is your answer to it a lie?

Are you claiming that all of the judges in all of the courts including those appointed by Trump were involved in the conspiracy?
    Where all of the claims made by Trump and co. completely legitimate and absolute proof of a vast conspiracy to steal the election?
    I'm not afraid of answering them..I realize I'm talking to the wall.. Some of us don't have all day every day to argue about conspiracy theories on the internet..
    Cool. They don't dodge. You can't exactly expect someone to change their mind cause you keep avoiding difficult points and lying.

It was "fortified"..

• Registered Users Posts: 18,126 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

So on to the 20th March we go for the next date for Trump to be sworn in. I wonder what the new date will be after nothing happens on the 20th?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,281 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

So on to the 20th March we go for the next date for Trump to be sworn in. I wonder what the new date will be after nothing happens on the 20th?

It has to be April 1st.

Advertisement