Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 2020 U.S. Election Irregularities.

Options

Comments

And the infowars line was me just being hilarious too..

I probably have to clarify that..

But like, there was the visual evidence..the turnout of people.. there was the weird censorship of certain stories..the fact that Biden didn't leave the house for most of his "campaign"..

And time magazine said the election was "fortified".. not me..

Look, a lot of people wanted Trump to lose.. CNN and the likes had it drummed into them.. It doesn't have much bearing on our lives seeing as it's another country..
    If you think old Joe won fair enough..
    A lot of people don't..

Can you show where that time magazine showed anything illegal or even questionable for that matter... The visual evidence of what? The Biden campaign avoided proper rallies due to a global pandemic, it was literally invite only. Large scale postal voting was expected and occurred.

The censorship of stories was simply no publications or news outlets including Fox giving much credibility to a story that relied on data that Rudy Giuliani was only willing to share screenshots of...

I've got a largely American family so seeing Trump gone was something I'm rather happy to see tbh. And he lost in a fairly executed election in spite of Trump's best efforts to influence including trying to mess with the postal service.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

But like, there was the visual evidence..the turnout of people.. there was the weird censorship of certain stories..the fact that Biden didn't leave the house for most of his "campaign"..
    But when you're asked to elaborate and back up these claims, you run away.
    It's happened every time so far.
    You run away because you know that if you look into these claims beyond a surface level or beyond what you're told on infowars/twitter/bitchute/by the old racist crank shouting through a bullhorn, they fall apart.
    Ok. So what does that mean to you?
    What did Time say about and around that quote?

Are you just taking this one single word out of context to make it sound like Time supports your conspiracy theory when they don't?

Cause here's what they say:
    https://time.com/5936036/secret-2020-election-campaign/
    That’s why the participants want the secret history of the 2020 election told, even though it sounds like a paranoid fever dream–a well-funded cabal of powerful people, ranging across industries and ideologies, working together behind the scenes to influence perceptions, change rules and laws, steer media coverage and control the flow of information. They were not rigging the election; they were fortifying it. And they believe the public needs to understand the system’s fragility in order to ensure that democracy in America endures.

Now, if you believe that there was anything in that article that you found to be illegal or objectionable, point it out.
    But I suspect that you haven't actually read the article in full beyond that one quote and you are just parroting the snippets you were shown on the conspiracy source of your choice.
    And I suspect that you will also ignore this question because you can't answer it.
    Look, a lot of people wanted Trump to lose.. CNN and the likes had it drummed into them.. It doesn't have much bearing on our lives seeing as it's another country..
    Ok. So detail this.
    Who was involved in the conspiracy?

According to you, all the judges who looked at Trump's various lawsuits all did so unfairly and without reason.
    So does this mean they all were part of the conspiracy? Trump appointees included?
    A lot of people don't..
    A lot of people think the world is flat.
    A lot of people think we didn't go to the moon.
    A lot of people think Trump is still secretly the president.

A lot of people believe a lot of dumb stuff.
    Number of believers don't make it more true.

A lot of people believe a senile Joe Biden is the most popular politician in American history..

A lot of people believe a senile Joe Biden is the most popular politician in American history..
    Yes, people believe that Joe Biden is the most popular candidate.
    This is because this is what is supported by evidence.
    Your claims of fraud and that he is senile are not supported by evidence.

You're running away from difficult points again, and now you're just repeating cliches.

Why?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

You should start watching info wars and educate yourself..

and dont forget to buy the products.......................

A lot of people don't..

"Many people are saying ......":rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭PintOfView

see https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/biden-approval-rating/

Biden's already got a much higher approval rating that Donald Trump ever achieved, in his whole 4 years!

Scroll down that page and see how Donald Trump compared to all the prev presidents, no so impressive!

Yet Trump claimed he won by a landslide!!!
    And you seem to believe that?
    Your loyalty is commendable, but at some point it becomes time to face up to facts!

A lot of people believe Joe Biden is the most popular politician in America..

Yeah. At least 81,268,924 of them.

A lot of people dont realise that the population of America has risen quite a lot over the years. He got the most votes ever but not the biggest percentage of the vote ever.

In decades to come , if the population keeps rising someone will get 100m votes. Imagine that.......

PintOfView wrote: »
    see https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/biden-approval-rating/

Biden's already got a much higher approval rating that Donald Trump ever achieved, in his whole 4 years!

Scroll down that page and see how Donald Trump compared to all the prev presidents, no so impressive!

Yet Trump claimed he won by a landslide!!!
    And you seem to believe that?
    Your loyalty is commendable, but at some point it becomes time to face up to facts!
    Remember also that in Trump's previous "landslide" victory he also wasn't the most popular candidate.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,451 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

When all else fails throw this shìte out because you have no argument left :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,800 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

There is no credible evidence whatsoever.

If a leader anywhere, falsely tells his supporters there was fraud, those supporters will "find" it everywhere. Every van, every action in election offices, every situation suddenly becomes "suspicious".

As much as supporters have tried to breed rumours, create speculation, come up with all sorts of stories, none of them have any substance in relation to systematic election fraud.

In a less robust system that type of maneuver by Trump could have paid off. As it was, it did significant damage.

It's like talking to the Borg..

Definite cult like behaviour..

Try answering direct questions rather than ignoring them and running away. it's actually quite simple.

But we all know why you can't directly address the points.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Smee_Again

If you keep repeating 2+2=6 and everyone corrects you saying actually it’s 4, that’s not Borg or hive mind behaviour, it’s simply stating a fact that you seem unable or unwilling to acknowledge.

I'm only mad to answer questions but they cut the feed..

I'm only mad to answer questions but they cut the feed..
    You've stopped making sense.

Could you at least explain why you are ignoring the points?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,195 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

It's definitely those who don't think the election was rigged in Biden's favour that are exhibiting cult like behaviour icon14.png

• Registered Users Posts: 6,483 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

Billy Mays wrote: »
    It's definitely those who don't think the election was rigged in Biden's favour that are exhibiting cult like behaviour icon14.png

I am open to any real evidence posted. I don’t care who won. The whole run up to the election was comical. Trumps 4 years were comical too as he is clearly not statesman like. I don’t have much interest in US politics apart from disinformation, lies etc. They need to be corrected. So show me the evidence that the whole republican movement couldn’t produce in dozens of court cases.

King Mob wrote: »

That was reference to Joe's feed being cut when he wanted to answer questions the other day..

As I said.. you were convinced beyond doubt the day after the election there was no fraud..
    Look, at the time there were lots of anomalies..The 6th ensured they weren't looked at..

It will be whitewashed, because, like, people can't realise a coup took place in the most powerful country in the world..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,307 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

A coup, Jesus wept this has to be a wind up nobody could really be this gullible. Then has the neck to claim others are acting like they are in a cult. Lads you’re wasting your time, nobody this far gone wants to hear reason.

That was reference to Joe's feed being cut when he wanted to answer questions the other day..
    Yea. You're still not making sense. You're throwing out new random topics to distract from the questions and points you're desperate to avoid.
    Look, at the time there were lots of anomalies.
    What anomalies?
    You keep claiming this, but you can't substantiate it and you keep running away.
    It's gotten to the point that it's very obvious you can't point to any anomalies that actually state up to any scrutiny.
    It will be whitewashed, because, like, people can't realise a coup took place in the most powerful country in the world..
    But a coup hasn't taken place.
    It's a conspiracy theory with no backing perpetuated by a con man and those to enable him.
    You've obviously fallen for this even though you know it's not true.

Why do you still believe this when you know you have to keep dodging points and questions?
    How do you justify this dishonesty to yourself?

salmocab wrote: »
    Lads you’re wasting your time, nobody this far gone wants to hear reason.
    Oh, we know. But the more he dodges and cowers away from basic questions, the worse he and his position looks.

I'm sure if this was someone else, he'd be telling us this was a psy op designed to make the real believers look foolish.

You aren't addressing any of the points, no one in this thread has presented any proper evidence of systemic fraud.

All that's left is what you are doing now.

Look, at the time there were lots of anomalies

Okay, take the strongest anomaly and show how it demonstrates systemic electoral fraud in the 2020 election.

If that can't be done, then what's to discuss.

A couple of simple questions in a hypothetical situation to those who think the election was rigged:

It's 2024, Biden has lost the US election and accuses the opposition party of gross electoral fraud. Every one of the 50 anomalies that Biden's team presents to the courts is tossed out of Republican, Democrat and bi-partisan judges due to lack of evidence. If there's no evidence of something, then how can it be demonstrated it occurred?

How do we know that the politician in question simply isn't playing games because he refuses to accept he lost the election?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,451 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

As I said.. you were convinced beyond doubt the day after the election there was no fraud..
    Look, at the time there were lots of anomalies..The 6th ensured they weren't looked at..

Are you really this misinformed? Maybe do a Little research and you will discover that his feed was not "cut", I swear to god some of the Trump zealots on these threads have absolutely no clue what they are talking about and will repeat any/all claims made against Biden without doing the most basic research.

Embarrassing to say the least.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,279 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

A lot of people don't..

"A lot of people are saying" That sounds very familiar.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,279 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

King Mob wrote: »

that would imply they started at some point.

• Advertisement

that would they started at some point.

Can I just point out that this post doesn't make sense..

Not my fault if ye didn't get the reference..

Advertisement