Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 2020 U.S. Election Irregularities.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,008 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

It has to be April 1st.

Ill-informed idiot!!! It's obviously May 7

TRUMP=5 letters=May
    T=20
    R=18
    U=21
    M=13
    P=16

8+8=16
    1+6=7

5/7 (US Calendar) 7th May (Unless they wish to use non American calendar since America isn't a country but a corporation) In which case 5th July.

...... What am I saying???!!! of COURSE it's 5th July!!!!

TRUMP=5 letters=May
    T=20
    R=18
    U=21
    M=13
    P=16

8+8=16
    1+6=7

5/7 (US Calendar) 7th May (Unless they wish to use non American calendar since America isn't a country but a corporation) In which case 5th July.

Makes sense alright..

• Registered Users Posts: 17,800 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Makes sense alright..

Genuine question, at what point do you get pissed off with Trump, Guiliani and co for repeatedly lying to everyone about the US elections?

No matter how much I supported a politician, if they kept lying like that, kept up such a pretense, I'd reach a point where I'd just be disgusted by it and completely go off them

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Genuine question, at what point do you get pissed off with Trump, Guiliani and co for repeatedly lying to everyone about the US elections?

No matter how much I supported a politician, if they kept lying like that, kept up such a pretense, I'd reach a point where I'd just be disgusted by it and completely go off them

I don't think they're lying..

So not sooner than the Biden apologists will get sick of defending him..

Okay, but how do you reconcile this with yourself..

Trump is on record as telling thousands of falsehoods, and making countless misleading claims, so in that regard he is more than capable of telling a lie. On top of that, he's done this before in relation to elections, he falsely accused Ted Cruz of electoral fraud, and in 2016 he falsely accused H Clinton of electoral fraud, both of which turned out to be false claims (lies).

Moving onto the election, there is no credible evidence of systemic fraud. That's from multiple Democrat AND Republican judges from all over the country. 60 cases have been dismissed due to lack of any credible evidence. The translation: all the fraud claims are either direct lies or don't have proper supporting evidence.

I can maybe understand people entertaining the possibility of fraud 6 months ago when we didn't have the details and information, but now we have those details and rulings. There is zero credible evidence of systemic fraud. It didn't happen.

Which begs the glaring question, how is your thought process on this rational?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,454 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

TRUMP=5 letters=May
    T=20
    R=18
    U=21
    M=13
    P=16

8+8=16
    1+6=7

The new NEW independence day!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,827 ✭✭✭silliussoddius

TRUMP=5 letters=May
    T=20
    R=18
    U=21
    M=13
    P=16

8+8=16
    1+6=7

You forgot to include GOD, prove you aren't a misinformation agent or a splitter.

Sounds like a cult like belief in Trump since even while president he failed to prove fraud in 2016 or 2020....

Sounds like a cult like belief in Trump since even while president he failed to prove fraud in 2016 or 2020....

This is what I'm thinking.

When famous psychics were investigated in the 70's, and discovered to be using hidden radios in order to scam their audiences, these audiences kept turning up regardless. Even though the psychics were exposed as complete frauds, their supporters kept believing in them, some of them made even more money. It's incredible. Trump seems to garner that same kind of irrational belief, a cult of personality.

Would the cult not more likely be the hive mind we see on display here most of the time?..

Like, ye're all falling over yourselves to agree with each other a lot, like..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,283 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Would the cult not more likely be the hive mind we see on display here most of the time?..

hive mind. LOL.

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    This is what I'm thinking.

When famous psychics were investigated in the 70's, and discovered to be using hidden radios in order to scam their audiences, these audiences kept turning up regardless. Even though the psychics were exposed as complete frauds, their supporters kept believing in them, some of them made even more money. It's incredible. Trump seems to garner that same kind of irrational belief, a cult of personality.

I think it's because, in the eyes of millions, he is considered to be the final bulwark against the Great Reset. So people are holding out hope.

hive mind. LOL.

In fairness.. ye're practically finishing each others sentences here a lot of the time..

I think it's because, in the eyes of millions, he is considered to be the final bulwark against the Great Reset. So people are holding out hope.

He is what? Trump is the final bulwark against the great reset? JFC.

People agreeing on facts/truth is not a "hivemind".

This thread, for example, is about systemic fraud in the US election. There's no credible evidence of that fraud. So all we are left with are a group of people who keep claiming, without proper evidence, that there was some sort of fraud, and another group who keep pointing out, quite correctly, the truth of the matter.

Has Trump ever mentioned the great reset?

He is what? Trump is the final bulwark against the great reset? JFC.

That's what many believe, including John Waters, for example: "The final impediment between the Combine and their ambition of enslaving the working population of the world was Donald J. Trump."

"‘Combine’ was the word used by Chief Bromden in Ken Kesey’s novel One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest; he used it to describe the force, a kind of evil syndicate, that bears down on humanity, seeking to oppress and re-set its behaviour."

So if people believe that then it's not surprising that they would hold out hope. I was trying to offer an answer to a question posed by another poster.

Has Trump ever mentioned the great reset?

Not that I'm aware of. But he was told about it in a public letter.

Not that I'm aware of. But he was told about it in a public letter.

So you have no evidence that Trump even knows about the great reset other than an alleged letter, but claim he is "considered to be the final bulwark against the Great Reset."

That's what many believe, including John Waters, for example: "The final impediment between the Combine and their ambition of enslaving the working population of the world was Donald J. Trump."

"‘Combine’ was the word used by Chief Bromden in Ken Kesey’s novel One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest; he used it to describe the force, a kind of evil syndicate, that bears down on humanity, seeking to oppress and re-set its behaviour."

So if people believe that then it's not surprising that they would hold out hope. I was trying to offer an answer to a question posed by another poster.

I'm loving that you seem to think John Waters is a voice of reason...

• Advertisement

So you have no evidence that Trump even knows about the great reset other than an alleged letter, but claim he is "considered to be the final bulwark against the Great Reset."

I didn't say he was the final bulwark. I said that in the eyes of millions he is. A number of public commentators have suggested the same thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,307 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

I think you’ve taken Gortanna up wrong

quoting john waters? bloody hell.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

So know, how you said you weren't ignoring or afraid of my questions...?

How come you ignored my questions cause it sure looks like you're afraid of addressing them. Most likely because you can't answer them honestly without exposing how weak your beliefs are.

King Mob wrote: »
    So know, how you said you weren't ignoring or afraid of my questions...?

How come you ignored my questions cause it sure looks like you're afraid of addressing them. Most likely because you can't answer them honestly without exposing how weak your beliefs are.

"Exposing how "weak" my "beliefs" are?"..
    Is this a question of beliefs for you?..

Answer me this.. Would it make a blind bit of difference?..

What would have to happen to cause you to turn around and go "hang on a minute, yeah, that is weird.."

You've been fairly certain since the day after the election that it was the most bestest election ever and that there was no question whatsoever around any of the mail in ballots being any bit dodgy and the vote spikes were down to mail in ballots until they were a mistake and there was no possibility of any fraud at all and Joey B is the most popular politician in American history..

You seem so sure of it..
    I don't think I'd get anywhere..

I'll leave you to your "beliefs"..

Let's just say the election was "fortified"..

You should start watching info wars and educate yourself..

I understand the individual words but as a sentence that makes no sense. It does explain a LOT though.

A conspiracy site is your preferred news source? One that has claimed for years that fema were plotting to kill off the populous?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

"Exposing how "weak" my "beliefs" are?"..
    Is this a question of beliefs for you?..

Answer me this.. Would it make a blind bit of difference?..
    Yes. Your beliefs aren't actually supported by facts and reality and rely entirely on crap you've swallowed from conspiracy cranks on youtube and twitter.
    You don't want to face this as you know that your beliefs can't stand up to a little questioning.
    What would have to happen to cause you to turn around and go "hang on a minute, yeah, that is weird.."
    Direct rational answers to my questions for one.
    You've been fairly certain since the day after the election that it was the most bestest election ever and that there was no question whatsoever around any of the mail in ballots being any bit dodgy and the vote spikes were down to mail in ballots until they were a mistake and there was no possibility of any fraud at all and Joey B is the most popular politician in American history..
    But whenever I ask you about these dodgy things you quickly run away and start ignoring points you can't answer.
    Why would I be convinced by this?
    Let's just say the election was "fortified"..
    No, you should stop making false claims about history that you can't support with evidence.
    I don't feel the need to compromise with flat earthers either and say the world "is flatish".

• Advertisement

But like, there was the visual evidence..the turnout of people.. there was the weird censorship of certain stories..the fact that Biden didn't leave the house for most of his "campaign"..

And time magazine said the election was "fortified".. not me..

Look, a lot of people wanted Trump to lose.. CNN and the likes had it drummed into them.. It doesn't have much bearing on our lives seeing as it's another country..
    If you think old Joe won fair enough..
    A lot of people don't..

Advertisement