Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 2020 U.S. Election Irregularities.

Options

Comments

salmocab wrote: »
    A psy op? Would you stop it was a bunch of clowns justifying everything by telling gullible fools that there was more to everything than there was.

Well, like, was it not shown to be coming from connected elements at times?.. It was either well connected trolls on 4chan or wherever taking the piss, which, if that was the case, was epic, or a psy op..

Like, it wasn't anyone close to Trump..he never knew anything about it when asked..

What was the end result?..cui bono?..

It completely de legitimised his support..and has everyone here still going "haha, Q-tards.." months later..

I'm not saying a lot of people didn't get caught up in it, but like, yeah, at the end of the day who benefitted?.. Nothing came of it except the democrats' justification for demonizing Trump support..

You can't call him incontinent here..

He probably is like, but someone will be along any minute to tell you he's in peak physical condition..

There seems to be a lot of strawmanning going on here still anyway to overlook the issues around the election..

Like, in retrospect the whole q thing was obviously a psy op to mislead trump support..if there was anything to it it would not have ended like it did..

No proof of anything you're claiming naturally.... No proof of fraud and concluding a 78 year old is incontinent with zero basis is more like ageism tbh. Like my father is 80 and not incontinent so your idea of probability just makes clear that you hold a low bar for believing things..

• Registered Users Posts: 25,232 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Well, like, was it not shown to be coming from connected elements at times?.
    No, It wasn't.

Are you just making that part up?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,320 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

Well, like, was it not shown to be coming from connected elements at times?.. It was either well connected trolls on 4chan or wherever taking the piss, which, if that was the case, was epic, or a psy op..

Like, it wasn't anyone close to Trump..he never knew anything about it when asked..

What was the end result?..cui bono?..

It completely de legitimised his support..and has everyone here still going "haha, Q-tards.." months later..

I'm not saying a lot of people didn't get caught up in it, but like, yeah, at the end of the day who benefitted?.. Nothing came of it except the democrats' justification for demonizing Trump support..

I’m not really sure what, let’s just call it the left for want of anything else really stood to gain by getting people behind foolish conspiracies. I don’t think Trump really knew much about it but him saying he didn’t know is not any kind of proof of that. I’d imagine he was happy to let it play out as it suited his own agenda and he didn’t actually need to do much about it.

salmocab wrote: »
    I’m not really sure what, let’s just call it the left for want of anything else really stood to gain by getting people behind foolish conspiracies. I don’t think Trump really knew much about it but him saying he didn’t know is not any kind of proof of that. I’d imagine he was happy to let it play out as it suited his own agenda and he didn’t actually need to do much about it.

But in the end it completely didn't suit his agenda at all..It did the exact opposite..
    It turned out to completely suit his opponents' agenda..

Look, it doesn't matter now..

• Advertisement

But in the end it completely didn't suit his agenda at all..It did the exact opposite..

But it also suited the agenda of a great many conspiracy theory cranks who profited from milking the Q-anon theory.
    So by your logic, they MUST have made it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,261 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

He didn't exactly rush in to stop them or send help, so he's not exactly innocent on any count there.
    If they beleive the Q-conspiracy, you are indeed tards of some discription. I have more resepct for the Flat Earth theory.

Could come back to haunt him if he runs again.
    The Nal wrote: »
    March 4th (tomorrow) or March 20th I've read.

If it's written 4.3.21, then that could be April 3rd in the US...

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,320 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

Well I’d be more inclined to call that something blowing up. I really don’t see any reason to think this was a Psy Op it was nothing more than a conspiracy theory that grew legs and took in plenty of foolish people probably because they really wanted to believe that DJT was more than he appeared to be.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,486 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Quality..GRIFTING

Fixed that for you.

Fixed that for you.

Probably more trolling than grifting..

Funny though..

• Registered Users Posts: 40,353 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Probably more trolling than grifting..

Funny though..

with trump it is always a grift.

with trump it is always a grift.

Hoi.. This is the only president to donate his entire salary to charity you're talking about..

Hoi.. This is the only president to donate his entire salary to charity you're talking about..
    Lol.
    Is that all that you need to be convinced of something?

And any chance you will be going back to substantiate your claims earlier?
    Or are you abandoning them because you can't substantiate them?

King Mob wrote: »
    Lol.
    Is that all that you need to be convinced of something?

And any chance you will be going back to substantiate your claims earlier?
    Or are you abandoning them because you can't substantiate them?

Dude.. just because YouTube have banned everyone from mentioning it, and the courts refused to look at it..

The most popular politician in history won..

Dude.. just because YouTube have banned everyone from mentioning it, and the courts refused to look at it..

I'd love to know how you arrived at that conclusion. lost the popular vote twice, the second time by 10M votes.

I'd love to know how you arrived at that conclusion. lost the popular vote twice, the second time by 10M votes.

Ahh...Joe Biden..obviously..

• Advertisement

But neither of these things is true.

The courts did look at the crappy evidence and arguments and rightly threw them out.

Why would they do this if the evidence wasn't the **** it was?

Are you now claiming that all of the judges were part of a conspiracy?
    If so, evidence please?
    If no evidence, then that's just a big ol' lie that Trump would be proud of.
    So then why continue to make false claims you know are false and can't defend?
    Yes. Joe Biden.

However in the previous election, Trump was elected despite losing the popular vote. (Which means he got less votes.)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

I'm sure the millions that Trump charged the Secret Service for rooms at his own resorts over the last 4 years softened the blow.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,848 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Lol, sums up the last 6 months pretty well

"There was election fraud! it was stolen! fraud!"

- Okay, what fraud and what is the evidence for it?

"Lots and lots and lots!"

- Can you be more specific?

"Whatever! anyway Youtube banned it! censorship!"

- That's because the information was false or misleading

"The courts refused to look at it!!"

- That's because the claim was baseless or unsubstantiated

"Look it doesn't matter now!"

- Right..

"Cant believe Biden won! impossible!"

- That's just incredulity

It's like an entire group of people think they can make a noisy din and somehow that constitutes facts/evidence. It doesn't. There's not a single solitary piece of evidence that systemic fraud occurred in the 2020 US election and all the arm-waving and finger-pointing and incredulity in the world hasn't changed that.

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    It's like an entire group of people think they can make a noisy din and somehow that constitutes facts/evidence. It doesn't. There's not a single solitary piece of evidence that systemic fraud occurred in the 2020 US election and all the arm-waving and finger-pointing and incredulity in the world hasn't changed that.

And this makes them look about as foolish as the folks who believe in the Q-anon guff.
    So by CQD's logic, the claims of voter fraud are also a psy op because the democrats/deep state also benefit from these claims.

King Mob wrote: »
    And this makes them look about as foolish as the folks who believe in the Q-anon guff.
    So by CQD's logic, the claims of voter fraud are also a psy op because the democrats/deep state also benefit from these claims.

Lads.. there were anomalies around that election..

You might think it's fine because you hate trump or whatever, and they got away with it this time.. so like, it doesn't matter now..

You should really take a break from the conspiracy theories forum..

You do realise asking for proof here is fairly stupid too?.. There's not much proof..hence the conspiracy theory.. it's in the name..

If it was proven it would no longer be a conspiracy theory..

Anyway..back to your straw men with ye..

Lads.. there were anomalies around that election..
    What anomalies?
    You keep claiming that there are anomalies, but you aren't actually pointing to any.

(The only one that's actually been confirmed is one Trump voter.)
    You do realise asking for proof here is fairly stupid too?.. There's not much proof..hence the conspiracy theory.. it's in the name..

If it was proven it would no longer be a conspiracy theory..
    We're not asking for proof.
    We're asking for the information and reasoning that you used to reach your conclusion.
    But for some reason you are reluctant to share this.

I suspect it's because the information and reasoning you used isn't very good or solid and you don't want to face this.

Also, you've dodged the point.
    How do you know that the claims of voter fraud aren't a psy op like you believe Q-anon is?
    There's as much evidence that it is a psy op as there is that Q-anon is a psy op (ie. none.)
    The logic is the same as this false claims make you and fellow Trump supporters look a bit ridiculous.

So how do you tell the difference?

On my phone this thread is 163 pages long..

And while 130 pages or so is surely a few of ye sneering at anyone who would suggest election fraud.. there's probably a few instances where people posted evidence..

But since literally the 3rd post you have been attacking anyone who would suggest such a thing..
    You have posted 296 times in this thread..

Prove to me you're not a disinformation agent please..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭EyesClosed

And while 130 pages or so is surely a few of ye sneering at anyone who would suggest election fraud.. there's probably a few instances where people posted evidence..

But since literally the 3rd post you have been attacking anyone who would suggest such a thing..

To be fair... There's been zero evidence at all from anyone

there isn't.

• Advertisement

there's probably a few instances where people posted evidence..
    No, there isn't.
    There's no evidence because the conspiracy theory isn't true.
    Volume of claims don't make them more true.

Mostly, it's just more dodging and ignoring questions like you're doing now.
    You are dodging the questions because you can't answer them directly and honestly, and this upsets you because it causes you to think about you beliefs.
    Lol :rolleyes:

Advertisement