Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

I wouldn't have eaten them either. Depending on the day (some days I'm brave) I would have said "actually you're grand " and walked away.

But yeah, ignorance is bliss :D

I still can't believe I bought them, it's been bugging since, if anyone else told me they bought them I'd be the first to tell them they're mad and that I'd have told her to keep them , very annoyed with myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,792 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

I still can't believe I bought them, it's been bugging since, if anyone else told me they bought them I'd be the first to tell them they're mad and that I'd have told her to keep them , very annoyed with myself.

Well the boys in the family got to feel loved :D

Each to their own but I wouldn't recommend Martyrs. I watched it a few years back. I don't really like watching things that are too grim anymore but if you don't mind watching someone getting tortured then work away :D

I know of it alright Beach. I wouldn't be able to watch anything like it. I can read all about horrors inflicted on others but I can't tolerate the visual. The mind that makes those types of films interests me. Are they trying to explore depths within themselves or push boundaries of taboos. Give me ghosts and spooky all day long but gore and torture no thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

What are you in the garden at this time of year? My grass needs a last cut but I don't think it'll dry enough to do it this year.

lol.. that post had me checking I was on the right date/page ! Can barely set foot outside for the gale and dark deluge..

I wouldn't have eaten them either. Depending on the day (some days I'm brave) I would have said "actually you're grand " and walked away.

But yeah, ignorance is bliss :D

LIke the kids etc in Dunnes who eat off the display cakes. I would never buy anything not prepacked , not even fruit

• Advertisement

(((HUGS))) stop beating yourself up. It was a difficult call. and the girl was totally at fault. Letting you buy them .

Well the boys in the family got to feel loved :D

Hopefully fly eggs are full of protein. ☺️

Another thing I spotted during the week..I was walking through a carpark and spotted a very old man walking along, I noticed him because he was very stooped over and frail and I thought fair play to him for being out and about, he went over to a new Audi and was trying to open the door (in my head I was saying fair play to you, gorgeous car), but it seemed he couldn't open the door, he then moved on to the next car (a Captur) and he opened the door of that and got in, both black cars in fairness, I had to laugh tbh ( not laughing at him at all just the situation, l always forget where I parked), it just struck me that he would have carried on along the line until a door opened.

Also a woman bought a takeaway tea in front of me today , she took it over to a table ( no seats obviously) and put a least 10 sachets of sugar into it, then glanced around but couldn't see the spoons so she took a biro out of her bag and stirred it lol.
    I'm still couchside btw and yes I know I'm easily amused lol.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,743 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Fatigued but time to sort out dinner, payday so treating herself to roast lamb

Wow that looks beautiful!Like something from Star Wars lol.

Admits she has never heard of an.. air fryer! :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Grandeeod wrote: »
    This thing.

s-l500.jpg

It has a FACE! And ODD COLOURED CHEEKS :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

Deskside

Finally home from the hospital, nearly 4 hours of waiting to see the doctor :( will be going on new heart meds and will be having a repeat echo (an ultrasound of my heart). Listening to my music now to de-stress

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭thomil

Graces7 wrote: »
    Admits she has never heard of an.. air fryer! :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

It's broadly similar to a deep fryer except that it uses hot air instead of oil to cook the food. I have one myself, they're pretty handy devices.

And yep, I see the face as well :eek: ;)

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

Bad news Purple Mountain, it was a different guard today. Looked like he was only outta templemore.. bout 22. Wasn't sure if you'd be into the younger lads or not so I held onto your number!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭fineso.mom

thomil wrote: »
    It's broadly similar to a deep fryer except that it uses hot air instead of oil to cook the food. I have one myself, they're pretty handy devices.

And yep, I see the face as well :eek: ;)

Bought a lidl one a couple of months ago and it's just fantastic. I even made cupcakes in it and they were so light and fluffy. It cuts down on fat, time, electricity and mess and there are so many things ypu can cook in it. A thumbs up from me.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,236 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Bad news Purple Mountain, it was a different guard today. Looked like he was only outta templemore.. bout 22. Wasn't sure if you'd be into the younger lads or not so I held onto your number!

I may light a candle for PM ;)

Dinner time now :) kitchenside

That was one of the first "signs" I noticed that I was getting old, noticing guards that look like they made their confirmation yesterday.

That was one of the first "signs" I noticed that I was getting old, noticing guards that look like they made their confirmation yesterday.

:D:D you calling me old?!?

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭IrishLad90

Whats happening for the Halloween weekend then..
    Thinking pumpkin carving at this stage myself

:D:D

I may have just spat out my water :D

Good one Princess :D

• Advertisement

Autosport wrote: »

This thread is getting nasty!

:D

This thread is getting nasty!

:D

Nah just posters getting old :D

Oops :D

You're a good decade younger than me ...but ya know if the shoe fits :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,582 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

In my chair watching TV. Had a very busy, productive day work-wise.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,012 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Yea, I've not gone cougar yet. I like the older gentleman, uniform a bonus :)

In my news, I was in my local town doing my grocery shopping. Driving town a street (in the dark), an egg was hurled at my roof. My first ever time getting egged, I thought it was an urban myth. It came out of a hedge, the little feral runts were under the cover of the trees. I stood on the horn, hope I frightened the scuts.
    I was thinking if it had been someone else who got a fright (I kept my calm for some reason), they could easily have gone across the road into another car and that made me really mad.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 16,357 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

IrishLad90 wrote: »
    Whats happening for the Halloween weekend then..
    Thinking pumpkin carving at this stage myself

We're all dressing up and going to Cork to scare Seph.

We just need to work out the logistics of evading checkpoints and Garda members who look like they've just made their confirmation, although at the moment it looks like Purple Mountain will make men of them.

Bring your carved pumpkins if you're joining us and don't tell Seph.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,012 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

We're all dressing up and going to Cork to scare Seph.

We just need to work out the logistics of evading checkpoints and Garda members who look like they've just made their confirmation, although at the moment it looks like Purple Mountain will make men of them.

Bring your carved pumpkins if you're joining us and don't tell Seph.

There's not a pumpkin to be got my dear!
    My boy is looking for one and I've tried 3 supermarkets for him but no joy!

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 16,357 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

There's not a pumpkin to be got my dear!
    My boy is looking for one and I've tried 3 supermarkets for him but no joy!

That's Irishlad's job. :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Meow the gloves are off in here tonight!
    Autosport wrote: »

I see we have troublemaker here, first it was blaming me for the windy weather saying I ate too many Onions :eek: and now this! auto behave yourself !

:pac: :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

You know your getting old when you are bending down to get/do something & think is there anything else I can do while I'm down here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement