Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,743 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    In bed watching Friends and listening to the cows across the road in the farm .

Must have been brought into the sheds if they are noisy this time of night.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Deskside, coffee in hand. Had to drop the batmobile off to the garage this morning, so a slightly late start...

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Trying to motivate myself to take pictures of my car so that I can put it up for sale

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Trying to motivate myself to take pictures of my car so that I can put it up for sale

I have some spare car pics of a 1986 Fiat Ritmo if you want to borrow them?

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Home deskside, wonder if it is too early to have a cofffee break.

Fekkit, who am I kidding, it is always time for one.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside with the sweet stuff deary day out there

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

thomil wrote: »
    Nothing much going on here. The skies outside are turning grey and I'm just typing away on yet another blog post. Gotta keep the content machine fed after all...

Thanks for reminding me; when I have finished here.. the din outside is.. loud and wet and wind y

• Registered Users Posts: 16,357 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

*slides cups over to Seph and Ted*

Miserable, wet day so I'm going to need a lot of coffee. I hope there isn't anything seriously wrong with the Batmobile, Dave.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭thomil

Good to have the site back, someone must have forgotten to feed the hamsters ;)

Deskside with a coffee, listening to the wind and rain outside. A bit of a downer of a day...

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

Or separated from their calves. Takes them three days and nights to stop grieving. Same with sheep when they take the lambs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,236 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Afternoon all :) A bit windy out today and that’s just Seph after eating onions :D A bit of gardening on the agenda for the day :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Was up before sunrise to try and take a pic to rival Daves one but no sunrise this morning. Heading out to the shop, getting ready to brace myself for the weather outside, windy as fook.
    Autosport wrote: »
    A bit windy out today and that’s just Seph after eating onions :D

Why you........ :mad:

:pac:

Deskside, coffee in hand. Had to drop the batmobile off to the garage this morning, so a slightly late start...

Garage again :eek: ?

*slides cups over to Seph and Ted*

Miserable, wet day so I'm going to need a lot of coffee. I hope there isn't anything seriously wrong with the Batmobile, Dave.

Some knocking noise going over ramps. Drives OK, so hopefully nothing major :D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,357 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Afternoon all :) A bit windy out today and that’s just Seph after eating onions :D A bit of gardening on the agenda for the day :)

What are you in the garden at this time of year? My grass needs a last cut but I don't think it'll dry enough to do it this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Yep , in the sheds . If I walk up to the top of the road at a certain time morning and evening, there they are , crossing the road either going to freedom for the day or back to shelter for the night .

Coffee time here .

I'm in werk. Am awful tired today. One bad nights sleep does feck me up for the week.

I was having a look last night on the Social and Personal magazine site. They have "real" weddings. They were amazing and the couples were just gorgeous. I was curious as to how some managed to have their day in their home. Well. They did not have regular houses for a start but massive country piles with acres of garden. So I won't be taking any inspiration from there :p

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Yep , in the sheds . If I walk up to the top of the road at a certain time morning and evening, there they are , crossing the road either going to freedom for the day or back to shelter for the night .

Coffee time here .

Normal winter practice. They are all in here ; have been for weeks. Too cold at night for them

Went to work and decided to take a half day, did a long walk in the wind and rain, bought a takeaway coffee and it was lovely, home now and couchside, I'd put money on it that I will be in the same spot until bedtime apart from a few trips to the kitchen for sustenance (coffee, chocolate, crisps), I'm on strike.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,236 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

What are you in the garden at this time of year? My grass needs a last cut but I don't think it'll dry enough to do it this year.

Weeding, planting spring bulbs, general tidy up :)

Grass was cut last week ;)

Now it’s lunchtime and having a nice salad roll :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

I watched Hill House.. I liked it. Didn’t bother me though. I think this is a bit creepier. Old English gaffs seem more likely for ghosts in my head :D

I actually watched Martyrs after you were talking about it and was wondering what you were on about, didn't seem so bad. Then the thing happened and now I understand.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,743 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Collapsed on the couch, where else?.

kowloon wrote: »
    I actually watched Martyrs after you were talking about it and was wondering what you were on about, didn't seem so bad. Then the thing happened and now I understand.

In curious now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,792 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Just finished some apple pie one of the neighbours dropped in to say thanks to himself. It was delicious, probably not covid guidelines safe, sure that just made it tastier :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,199 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Weeding, planting spring bulbs, general tidy up

When I read that first, I thought you said wedding......

• Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭3d4life

Weeding, planting spring bulbs, general tidy up :)

When I read that first I thought ...

would Auto do that in my place too ?

@Diamonds, nil desperandum ... country piles can be picked up for same price or less than a semi-D in Dubland. :)

kowloon wrote: »

This is just brilliant! What a way to put it buddy! :D
    In curious now :D

Go watch! Go watch! ;)

Just finished some apple pie one of the neighbours dropped in to say thanks to himself. It was delicious, probably not covid guidelines safe, sure that just made it tastier :D

I feel bad about this but ... I was buying cakes in the bakery during the week ( my mam was with me as we were doing her groceries), the small cakes ar 95c or 6 for a fiver so I was getting 3 for myself so told my mam to pick 3, as the assistant was putting them into the bag a big fly landed and hopped all over the cakes but we all pretended we didn't see it. I was shocked but hadn't the balls to tell her I didn't want them , my mam couldn't be consoled laughing as soon as we left the counter and kept on bursting out laughing as we were shopping. Not a hope of either of us eating them so when I got to the car I gave 3 to my dad to take home (as a treat ☺️) and the lads here ate my 3. I never mentioned the fly but I know my dad wouldn't be bothered about it at all and would be skitting at the fact that myself and my mam wouldn't eat them tbh. Anyway, I'm never again buying there again, I know it happens everywhere but she didn't even bat an eyelid and it wasn't a small fly. I felt a bit bad about giving them away but what you don't know doesn't trouble you lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,792 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

I feel bad about this but ... I was buying cakes in the bakery during the week ( my mam was with me as we were doing her groceries), the small cakes ar 95c or 6 for a fiver so I was getting 3 for myself so told my mam to pick 3, as the assistant was putting them into the bag a big fly landed and hopped all over the cakes but we all pretended we didn't see it. I was shocked but hadn't the balls to tell her I didn't want them , my mam couldn't be consoled laughing as soon as we left the counter and kept on bursting out laughing as we were shopping. Not a hope of either of us eating them so when I got to the car I gave 3 to my dad to take home (as a treat ☺️) and the lads here ate my 3. I never mentioned the fly but I know my dad wouldn't be bothered about it at all and would be skitting at the fact that myself and my mam wouldn't eat them tbh. Anyway, I'm never again buying there again, I know it happens everywhere but she didn't even bat an eyelid and it wasn't a small fly. I felt a bit bad about giving them away but what you don't know doesn't trouble you lol.

I wouldn't have eaten them either. Depending on the day (some days I'm brave) I would have said "actually you're grand " and walked away.

But yeah, ignorance is bliss :D

I would have :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭On the Beach

In curious now

Each to their own but I wouldn't recommend Martyrs. I watched it a few years back. I don't really like watching things that are too grim anymore but if you don't mind watching someone getting tortured then work away :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement