Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

Ooh little trade?

Absolutely. Green or red?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,822 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Green please *hands over some crisps*

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

smurfjed wrote: »
    Bedtime, after a night of avoiding bomb carrying UAV’s and watching man made brush fires. Never a dull moment.

Wow, sounds scary!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,051 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Can I have a few red ones please?

Green please *hands over some crisps*

Hands em over.

Unless.. I wasn't meant to feed them to you was I? Like your some kind of greek goddess?

• Advertisement

Can I have a few red ones please?

Oops all outta red now!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,051 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Oops all outta red now!

Hmm convenient......

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,822 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hands em over.

Unless.. I wasn't meant to feed them to you was I? Like your some kind of greek goddess?

Far, far, faaaar from a goddess :pac:

Far, far, faaaar from a goddess :pac:

Oh guess I don't need these giant palm fronds then.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

OK; cats fed. except Jacob who is off out gallivanting somewhere, ,.and his chicken portion awaits him when he condescends to howl and bang at the door.

My breakfast eaten....

Cat tray dealt with...

And the day is mine, until the shopping arrives around 3.30 pm. So kind of the gales to take the day off so the ferry can make the crossing !

A wide choice of delectable activities ahead! Like sleeping.. Yawn! Yes that sounds very good..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭eastie17

im WFH too, workload is low also - glad im not the only one.
    I’m up the proverbial walls working from home, 12 hour days for the last few months. No craic

• Registered Users Posts: 12,106 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

So it's Friday. I'm considering a raid on Dealz for specific chocolatey things. Those that reassure you. Those that hug you inside.

Grandeeod wrote: »
    So it's Friday. I'm considering a raid on Dealz for specific chocolatey things. Those that reassure you. Those that hug you inside.

Enjoy! I do miss Dealz, and Mr Price , and..............It has been nearly 2 years since I was in a shop! But I keep a supply of CDM here... It has to be multi-functional!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Waiting on my OH to give me a lift up to Blanchardstown hospital where I have some tests at 12.15pm.

Hopefully nothing to worry about - my sleeping was very poor over the Summer months and my GP referred me for some sleep/respiratory tests to determine if there are issues with breathing/snoring/sleep apnea etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,842 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Best of luck Jupiterkid , hope they can get to the bottom of it for you .

Coffee break time , the sun is shining here , well on one side , the other side is dark clouds :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,520 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

I hope it's not too serious, Jupiter, it's a killer not getting enough sleep.

I'm tableside and coffeeside, bored and sick to death of this damn year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

JupiterKid wrote: »
    Waiting on my OH to give me a lift up to Blanchardstown hospital where I have some tests at 12.15pm.

Hopefully nothing to worry about - my sleeping was very poor over the Summer months and my GP referred me for some sleep/respiratory tests to determine if there are issues with breathing/snoring/sleep apnea etc.

Good luck. I would be interested to see how you get on.

I've been alerted to very bad snoring by my new gf who cannot sleep in the same room as me. Have tried snorelab the last 3 nights and having viewed the data and listened back to the recordings and would say I'm definitely triggering some activity on the richter scale :o

Going to do a GP consultation next week. Averaging 3 hours snore time in just over 7 hours sleep the last 3 nights. Having read more it goes a long way to explaining why I do be incredibly tired some days.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,842 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

My sister in law went for the sleep test before March , resulting in her now having a sleep apnoea machine (or whatever they're called) to use at night . She said the difference is amazing, not constantly tired in the morning, plus it tells you how many times during the night your breathing stops (or not) due to snoring etc .

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭IrishLad90

Grandeeod wrote: »

While your in there tell the store manager to
    Bring back the nik naks

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Best of luck Jupiterkid , hope they can get to the bottom of it for you .

Coffee break time , the sun is shining here , well on one side , the other side is dark clouds :pac:

That ancient battle between dark and i.ight .. But if you look at the weather forum...Ouch!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭3d4life

Dont take that forum literally. Its littered with weather-a-holics. MT is sound, a lot of the others just want to make snowmen :D

Is your house anchored to ground rock ?

Will Jacob have the sense to stay indoors ?

Stay safe

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Kitchenside, prepping a cottage pie and trying to ignore the migraine that telegrammed it's arrival 2 days ago when my face went numb. No painkillers so gotta tough this one out.

Good luck with the tests, Jupiter

• Registered Users Posts: 13,054 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

3d4life wrote: »
    Dont take that forum literally. Its littered with weather-a-holics. MT is sound, a lot of the others just want to make snowmen :D

Is your house anchored to ground rock ?

Will Jacob have the sense to stay indoors ?

Stay safe
    I can never understand people who literally get aroused at the thought of a storm or snowmaggedon.
    We were badly impacted by Storm Darwin in 2015 and had some serious damage to an out building so I never want to see any kind of aggressive weather again.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Porklife

Reading your post Grace has made me realise two things:
    1, I love the name Jacob. It's such a great name!
    2, I would love a Jacob's kimerbly biscuit.

I'm couchside with butter chicken marinated in the fridge for later. I'm drinking sparkling apple juice with ice and mint pretending it's a mojito but it's like.. hey barkeep! Where's the hooch?!

Work trundle beckons, ho hum

• Registered Users Posts: 2,620 ✭✭✭votecounts

Couchside with a beer watching the news.
    Jupiter, hope everything works out
    Hope everyone is ok:)
    Gonna be a wet and wild weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 12,106 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

The Cure. A beer. Chinese takeaway later.

I had a great day few hours work, 2 hour walk with my friend, takeaway coffees and picked up some groceries, couchside now with wine ( my first this week, ring the doctor lol), heating on but it was lovely and warm here today. Chicken burgers and chips for later, coleslaw,taco sauce/mayo and whatever else they want on them, I'm not cooking anything else, looking forward to a totally chilled weekend regardless of the weather.

Here hoping Metal Dave takes a pic of the moon if he can. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Alejandro68

Best of luck Jupiterkid on them helping you.
    I hope for clear skies to see the Blue Moon tomorrow.
    And Uranus lol.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement