Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,631 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Great result for Ireland! :D Well done to the rugby squad. 🇮🇪🇮🇪☘️☘️

• Registered Users Posts: 12,114 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

So right now Mrs G has cracked open a bottle to join me at the DJ desk! But Ms G is procrastinating about a shower. Arse kicking time.:D

I'm here all the time Diamonds, keeping an eye on ye all lol. Honestly I just have nothing to post about, I'm back in the office tf because I hated being at the kitchen table, I got a brief 2 week break from my own work to do something very different and even though it was still stressful it definitely came at the right time as I was cracking up from the stress and constantly being ridiculously busy but I'm back to square one now. I've come so close to packing it in but it's not an option tbh, I genuinely pray to the lotto Gods every week, something's got to give hopefully.

Anyway that's why I don't post, I don't want to be a constant moany cow. Today I did about 5 loads of washing, hung them out but not much drying there so they'll have to go in the dryer, my washing machine and dishwasher both packed up in the last 3 weeks, ffs, my wine consumption is practically nil, a glass most nights but I seem to fall asleep at the drop of a hat these days, I'm missing half of every programme I try to watch, oh and my SKY has gone and they can't come out for 2 weeks so I'm using the dodgy stick thingy, no more news.☺️

So did Mam have a sausage roll last night or was she ' cleaning floors ', hard to keep up with her.��

Ah Duvet you aren't a moany cow! Your posts always remind me of Cork and good times. And I like reading about your day to day :)
    I have a consoling thought for you regards the lotto, even if you won you wouldn't be able to go anywhere anyways :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,864 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

It's a good question, what to do with a big win in lockdown..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭The Inbetween is mine

Buy a house beside Madonna's gaff in Corfu...big luxurious, secluded, with a beach... sunshine and great food... perfect place to wait out these last few months of lockdown

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,864 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'm thinking not allowed to move, like stick with current restrictions, be a weird feeling. Yay, no more money worries, oh but still can't do feck all.

If it was a big enough win that I wouldn't have to work any more then I'd be gone to wherever has the least restrictions :D

I reckon first thing i'd buy would be some sort of luxury heated recliner couch thing. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Cheesey Cheese Hood Cheese

Dear poster--

You are sweet and thoughtful and mature-minded. You have a way of speaking that makes me think you would be down for whatever as long as between the daylight hours I am respectful.

I think you are in a relationship? But I would like to let it be known, that I will be here waiting if this other fellah doesn't hand around.

Myself I have a very large interest, in arts and literature and films and making you breakfast.

So please drop me a line if you are free, and I will treat you like a princess for all your life 2 be.

x

^^ Not at all creepy :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,077 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Dear poster--

You are sweet and thoughtful and mature-minded. You have a way of speaking that makes me think you would be down for whatever as long as between the daylight hours I am respectful.

I think you are in a relationship? But I would like to let it be known, that I will be here waiting if this other fellah doesn't hand around.

Myself I have a very large interest, in arts and literature and films and making you breakfast.

So please drop me a line if you are free, and I will treat you like a princess for all your life 2 be.

x
    Okayyyyyy

To thine own self be true

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Cheesey Cheese Hood Cheese

:(

:(

I liked your post Cheesey :) You have to try and follow your heart.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,596 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Just popped to post more exciting news and now I'm wondering who the lucky lady is. :D

Anyway, couchside with wine. Riveting stuff altogether.

I wonder if there is a poster actually called 'poster'

^^ Not at all creepy :pac:

Ah its not. Sure you can't look 3 times at a woman these days without it being called creepy.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Ah its not. Sure you can't look 3 times at a woman these days without it being called creepy.

I’d give you the glad eye ;)

I wonder if there is a poster actually called 'poster'

We need cryptic clue to help us guess, a wherers treasure hunt.

Diamonds has posted about being in a relationship so that puts her in pole position.

Or Buile!

It was more the anonymous 'dear poster' bit actually that got me!.

Autosport wrote: »

:eek:

Wash your mouth out with soap!

• Advertisement

It was more the anonymous 'dear poster' bit actually that got me!.

Maybe she'll know when she reads it?

Autosport wrote: »

And I'd take it!

Although I prefer the Japs eye.

:pac:

And I'd take it!

Although I prefer the Japs eye.

:pac:

Such filth!

I like it. :P

We need cryptic clue to help us guess, a wherers treasure hunt.

Diamonds has posted about being in a relationship so that puts her in pole position.

Or Buile!

Well they did say thoughtful and mature. So yes it is definitely me.

:D

Maybe she'll know when she reads it?

I do feel there are clues but i don't understand, wait, it means it's not for me!! :eek::(

Right Cheesey, time for our first clue!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

It’s Ted writing a love letter to Duvet ;)

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,077 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Just popped to post more exciting news and now I'm wondering who the lucky lady is. :D

Anyway, couchside with wine. Riveting stuff altogether.

I think you have an admirer, Leggings!

To thine own self be true

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,379 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

I wonder how many PMs, Cheesy got?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement