Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,529 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Seph's here, all is right with the world again!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,827 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Surely if there's cake someone might be making tea?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Gilbert? OH or pet?

Ginger fluffy moggy. With asthma.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,060 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Surely if there's cake someone might be making tea?

Grand so gremlin seeing as you offered :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    What is meejums ?

A meejum is what Grumpy drinks. It's a glass (half pint) of the black stuff in Kerry.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,624 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Couchside, TV on, chilling...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,108 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

There's still no venue. Get your fingers out of the ass and pick one. :D I'll go anywhere on the island and most likely have been everywhere too. Somebody else paid.:D

Kerry was mentioned. My Honeymoon was in Kerry because we had traveled abroad all over the place before then. Best week ever! Half board in a hotel in Killarney. That means breakie and dinner.:D Lunch was had in a variety of places from Kate Kearneys in the gap, Dingle, Waterville, Sneem, Glenbeigh, Valentia Island and Tralee. Matt the threshers on the drive home,:D That may be in Tipp.

Kerry doesn't scare me. Nor do their footballers.:eek:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,827 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Athlone, we can take over flannerys for ourselves :D

I just don't wanna drive too far. I'm a bit of a nervous driver.

Has Blaaz put his name down? Maybe I could get a lift.

Treacys in Waterford. Arrive at Sunday lunchtime for a music session in the bar and then take over the bar as they all leave for a train or bus, A mad spot! Take a week off work.:eek:

• Advertisement

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Treacys in Waterford. Arrive at Sunday lunchtime for a music session in the bar and then take over the bar as they all leave for a train or bus, A mad spot! Take a week off work.:eek:

Ah lovely, I could go home to my own bed when you all start to get rowdy!

Ah lovely, I could go home to my own bed when you all start to get rowdy!

Only if you go to bed at 5pm BB.:D

:D:D

Divilmint and hijinks incoming :P

I hope people really get on board. It would be great to have something to look forward to. It's getting tough lately. I'm at a 9.4 on the fed up scale.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,060 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Divilmint and hijinks incoming :P

and that's just from yourself gremlin :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I hope people really get on board. It would be great to have something to look forward to. It's getting tough lately. I'm at a 9.4 on the fed up scale.

You're coming across as very keen.. I think you are trying to lure us into a cult or a human sacrifice orgy.
    Feed us to Kalhi or something....

To thine own self be true

When things calm down and who knows when, it would be a lovely idea BB. I doubt many would show up though. But I would. A long stay boards beers.:D

No perverts though.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,826 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

I'm sure someone could squeeze you into their Batmobile :)

You're coming across as very keen.. I think you are trying to lure us into a cult or a human sacrifice orgy.
    Feed us to Kalhi or something....

Or maybe I just wanna see your beautiful face PM! Huh? Did you ever think about that?!? :D:D

• Advertisement

There have been boards beers in various different places held by different forums over the years, finding a suitable date is usually the toughest bit and yes there will be plenty who won't feel like going. Never any harm in trying though.. I haven't managed one yet with weekend work..

I'm sure someone could squeeze you into their Batmobile :)

I'm with Dave in the Batmobile! I'll protect him after all the abuse he got today.:D We'll talk about tech **** from different perspectives and share opinions on great movies. We'll arrive pissed drunk and rip the place up in big style.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,826 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

I'm with Dave in the Batmobile! I'll protect him after all the abuse he got today.:D We'll talk about tech **** from different perspectives and share opinions on great movies. We'll arrive pissed drunk and rip the place up in big style.:D

Does it not have a backseat :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

My home home town! Could stay with the Mammy when it gets too rowdy.

Does it not have a backseat :D

Has a booster but i'm not sure you'd want to be one that....

• Registered Users Posts: 16,529 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

If PM builds it, I will come.

It might be more the field of broken dreams but we'll have a good laugh and a break from reality. We can tell everyone we're from the internet.

There have been boards beers in various different places held by different forums over the years, finding a suitable date is usually the toughest bit and yes there will be plenty who won't feel like going. Never any harm in trying though.. I haven't managed one yet with weekend work..

Hey Grem, I'm on Boards.ie 17 years and attended one Boards beers in Dublin and it was grim as fook. That was back in the day when you needed a lap top or PC, and most on them were mad weirdos.:eek: With Smartphones, it has got worse, not better. So if BBs trip is to take off, we need very strict restrictions.:D

I'm away to the leaba. School night.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Hey Grem, I'm on Boards.ie 17 years and attended one Boards beers in Dublin and it was grim as fook. That was back in the day when you needed a lap top or PC, and most on them were mad weirdos.:eek: With Smartphones, it has got worse, not better. So if BBs trip is to take off, we need very strict restrictions.:D

I'm away to the leaba. School night.
    Have you a black list in your mind already? :D I'm afraid now I'm on the weirdo list :eek:
    @Grem.. We'll phone you in 'sick' that weekend.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Night owl gal

Bedside

Put my name down for the meet up :D

Had no PA yesterday (someone in her family had a covid test and now waiting on results), so I did the cooking by myself :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 424 ✭✭Cerveza

Do they openly take a **** when they expect people to respect there attorate?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement