Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,237 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Congratulations Auntie Witchie :)

Has stopped snowing here for now, I’m having a pampering day tomorrow and I’m colouring my hair :)

Watching Elton John on rte1 now :)

Dave your friend has some photos up on his Instagram :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,749 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Deeply considering eating a sachet of coffee here.. Groggy much..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

@ Congrats Witchie!

@ G, epic taste in films buddy! Robocop is another favourite of mine, again another cracker of a theme tune.

@WS, fingers crossed! :D I’ll be checking during the night. I’m a kid when it comes to snow :pac:

@ Auto, I saw a few from earlier alright! :) Took one myself this evening looking down over Dalkey/DunLaoghaire that came out great.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,014 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Theres an amazing photo that came up on my Insta feed tonight of a night time water side cottage in Galway. It's breathtaking.
    I didn't make note of the account though :(

To thine own self be true

Theres an amazing photo that came up on my Insta feed tonight of a night time water side cottage in Galway. It's breathtaking.
    I didn't make note of the account though :(

Boooooooo :pac:

.... guess I’ll go scrolling IG :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Porklife

Witchie wrote: »
    So excited and tipsy it sent twice.

I've been nervously waiting for you to message:)

Delighted for you Auntie!!

Fridgeside...as bloody usual;)

Congrats Witchie!!! :):)

I'm just off the phone, after a really long chat with my closest friend. It was great to have a good natter.

No snow here. Like Dave, I'm too close to the sea. Only bloody rain!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,749 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Congrats Witchie!!! :):)

I'm just off the phone, after a really long chat with my closest friend. It was great to have a good natter.

No snow here. Like Dave, I'm too close to the sea. Only bloody rain!

Clifden got a nice hefty sprinkle, it's some amazing looking place with snow *loses self in memories*

Bunch of snow boasters in here tonight!! :(

:pac:

I seem to be an unpopular anti-snow campaigner :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Night owl gal

Bedside

We had a bit of snow here yesterday, not much though, it didn't stick

I have a bit of a situation on my hands in the last few days, could do with some advise on it.

I have two friends, Emma and H. They appeared to have fallen out over something recently

As a result of the falling out H is ignoring Emmas texts and calls. But Emma has asked me to text /call H on Emmas behalf. But despite me saying no sorry, I don't want to get involved, 4 or 5 times, Emma keeps on begging me to do it. Any tips on how to handle this?

Tell Emma to find a way to resolve this without you as it's unfair and stressful on you.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,237 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Bedside

I have a bit of a situation on my hands in the last few days, could do with some advise on it.

I have two friends, Emma and H. They appeared to have fallen out over something recently

As a result of the falling out H is ignoring Emmas texts and calls. But Emma has asked me to text /call H on Emmas behalf. But despite me saying no sorry, I don't want to get involved, 4 or 5 times, Emma keeps on begging me to do it. Any tips on how to handle this?

Tell Emma if she can contact you she can contact H and you’re not getting involved in their disagreements. They have to make amends not you :) just curious How old are they?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,039 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Cold here but definitely no chance of snow :) Sitting watching UFC257 in RUSSIAN :)

smurfjed wrote: »
    Cold here but definitely no chance of snow :) Sitting watching UFC257 in RUSSIAN :)

Apparently the official stream is down for loads of people, plenty of bitching online about it.. Be glad of what ya got ;) :P

• Registered Users Posts: 10,039 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

I wouldn’t be too impressed having spent $69 to have the stream fail on me.

Around here the official PPV was $5 if you had a subscription to a streaming service ($10 a month)

Jaysis how so cheap? I missed even keeping up online, much salt required to make outside safe

Congrats auntie Witchie, really lovely news
    There's a guy I know posts as 'killineyhillpark' on instagram, some lovely shots

No big snow here, back to work tomorrow, what exciting thing to do today.......???!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Sam Hain

Bedside

Tell H, Emma is sorry, she doesn't really think Steps were a stain on the fabric of noughties pop culture no matter what she said in the heat of the moment about their Tragedy cover. Sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Hope mammy & baby are doing ok Witchie.

Beside the sea here too, no snow here

• Advertisement

bubblypop wrote: »
    Congrats auntie Witchie, really lovely news
    There's a guy I know posts as 'killineyhillpark' on instagram, some lovely shots

No big snow here, back to work tomorrow, what exciting thing to do today.......???!

Are you thinking enjoyably lazy or adventurous Bp? I was a film the other night called “the King of Staten Island”. Worth a watch. Semi-Auto Biopic.

I’ll suss his killineyhillpark now!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,369 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Congrats Witchie! I hope you all can meet your niece soon.

No snow here but it's freezing. Heating on and back in bed waiting for the house to get warm.

Just home, wrecked more than usual. Couch and show for a while to chill out.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Mammy and beautiful little baby are doing great so far. Am so smitten I can't stop smiling.

She has our family button nose and our grandmother's awkward big toe that both my sister and I have. Basically it sits a bit away from other toes and sticks up a bit. I have worn holes in the top of doc martens thanks to it. She has been given her mammy's nickname as her first name and it's one of my favourite flowers. She also got 2 middle names including another flower which is my mum's middle name. Just dying about our little petal.

Aww Witchie, thrilled for you all :D beaming like a good thing I'd say.

Are you thinking enjoyably lazy or adventurous Bp? I was a film the other night called “the King of Staten Island”. Worth a watch. Semi-Auto Biopic.

I’ll suss his killineyhillpark now!

Not sure there is anything exciting to do!!!
    Probably do something wild like ironing and getting stuff ready for work tomorrow.

bubblypop wrote: »
    Not sure there is anything exciting to do!!!
    Probably do something wild like ironing and getting stuff ready for work tomorrow.

At least you’ll be prepared for tomorrow then! :D

It SNOOOWWWEEEED!!!

.... for 30 minutes :D

Watching Summer of Rockets, not sure how I stumbled on it but enjoying it..

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Hello all. I haven't been posting for a while. I haven't been feeling particularly communicative of late, but I have been popping in and out to keep an eye on the shannsgins and Grem's back. All is well with myself and Grumpy, nothing new to report. Hopefully will be feeling more like me soon enough and be back for a moan/flirt/giggle/dispense booby hugs soon enough.

Congratulations on the tiny, new blossom Witchie. That's lovely news and babas always bring so much hope with them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,369 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Nice to see you post, Sardi. I think a lot of people are just trying to keep their heads above water.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement